Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

"And why were we chosen to go to the "Dark Mountains?" Out of everyone else?" Anna asked, sharpening her knife as she listened.

Posted

"I wanted to go there," he said, taking a huge bite out of an apple. "To see if my skills are really all that great." "And to know why no-one's returned?" Zelda asked. "I can read minds." Niel looked at her. "So you're from Hyrule?" Niel asked. They all nodded.

Posted (edited)

Anna immediately made her mind go blank. She wasn't about to let some stranger she just met find out her secret she had never even told her best friend. Zelda seemed to get a bit uncomfortable and started blushing after hearing this. She started looking around. Midna was fine. Anna seemed to catch a light blush on Link's cheeks. 'What's wrong with them? Well, I understand Zelda, but...Link? What is he embarrassed about....?'

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

what? :huh:

Posted

I'm not sure....Zelda told me to put that....just go along with it!

Posted

ummmm. Okay.....

Niel glanced at Link, then Zelda, and saw the stunned expression on Anna's face. He too, almost smiled. "What? It wasn't that funny...." Niel said. Zelda burst into laughter. Anna looked even more confused.

Posted

"Is there somthing I should know about......?" Anna asked, rubbing her head.

Posted

"Just a thought..."Niel said. And stood up. "Come, we need to make more ground if we;re to reach the mountains by su se-" he suddenly ducked and was thrown into the stream. A giant red monster with bulging blue Veins crashed out of the trees. It's arms long and skinny, but strong. It slammed a rock down where Niel was a moment before. He unsheathed Thunder and a lightning bolt struck the monster in the eye. It roared in frustration and swept Niel away, he flew the length of the clearing and smashed into a tree. He crumpled to the ground, but didn't let himself black out. He struggled to his feet as Anna, followed by Link ran into battle. Zelda casting spells, Midna Helping her. a Beam of yellow light came from the sky and sruck the monster in the back of the neck, while an orange hand sprouted from theg round and grabbed it's neck, yanking it into the ground. It struggled to unclasp the hand, but it was too strong. Link did a front-flip and stuck his sword in the monster's neck. It bellowed in pain and opening it's mouth was a mistake, Anna shoved a bomb down it's throat and jumped back, as did Link. It's head exploded. Leaving nothing but a headless body.

Posted

Oh, you know us. XD

"Is it dead?" Zelda asked. "I wouldn't count on it..." Anna said, unsheathing her sword before running over to Niel. "Here drink this." She said quickly, handing him a bottle with red liquid in it. She checked every few seconds to make sure nothing else was coming.

Posted

Niel drank it, and immediately he was filled with new strength. "DUCK!!" he yelled shoveing Anna down, and then diving out of the way. a huge blade swept over their heads. Niel stood and Thunder appeared in his hand. A huge Dark, robed figure stepped out of the trees, carriying a scythe. "The reaper...." Niel said. "Sundim's most powerful servant."

Posted

I'm Ness! :D Woo. Anyways...we need more people. Otherwise, I'm going to have to be Lucas too. If no one minds, that is. xD

Ness watched the others who had gotten into their groups disperse. "Ness!" A small voice shouted. Lucas came running up to him, wearing his usual timid smile.

"Most everyone has gotten into their groups already..."

"Huh...is there anyone left?" Ness asked. Lucas scanned the clearing, holding his hand to his chin. "I see those two swordsmen havent found anyone yet..." Lucas said, pointing towards the two. One was tall with shimmering blue hair, the other a bit shorter and with hair the color of pure red. "But..." Lucas continued with a sigh, "That only gives us four. Niel wanted us in groups of five."

"Well, who else do you see out here?" Ness quickly spotted yet another swordsman, with blue messy hair and a red tattered cape sitting on a nearby rock. "Theres another one over there on that rock." Ness pointed out. "...He looks kinda scary..." Lucas said with a fearful expression on his face. "Oh, dont worry so much Lucas. I'm going to go ask if we can join them"

"B-buh! Ness! C-can't we take someone other than HIM?"

"Lucas, do you SEE anyone else? No. Theyre all we've got. C'mon." Ness proceeded to drag the ever-reluctant Lucas with him to the red and blue swordsmen who were arguing about something.

"Hello. I'm Ness and this is Lucas." Ness said with a smile. "We were wondering if you wanted to be a group with us."

"Oh, hi!" Said the the shorter red haired one, who seemed overly joyful.

"I'm Roy, and this guy over here is Marth. Dont mind him, he's sorta cranky...all the time."

"Roy, shut up." said Marth as he ave him a light stike on the head.

"Owch! Jeez, lighten up, will ya Marth?" Roy gently rubbed the spot where Marth had hit him." Anyways, the guy over there with the big sword is Ike. He's with us too." Roy motioned towards Ike. Ike grabbed his sword and head toward the four others, much to Lucas' delight. "Hello." He said with a kind expression on his face. Lucas glared.

"So, yeah I guess this is our group then. We should get going." Roy said, starting off.

Lol, a bit late here, sorry. xD Someone needs to be the Fire Emblem crew...

Wow that was long....

Posted

Link was about to attack but Anna held out her arm, stopping him. "No...don't interrupt...." Anna stared at it. It's so....familiar.... She thought.

Posted

Yea XD took ya long enough. I would control them. But it would be too confusing being in two different groups. i'd end up like CG and calling Marth Niel or something :wacko: ah what he heck! i'll be 'em! :D until someone else takes control.....

Ryu stared it in the big black hood, that was as big as him. 'Walk away slowly, if he attacks, run...." Niel cautioned. Backing away slowly. Anna was in some sort of trance, just standing there. Link was already across the stream and into the trees with Zelda and Midna. 'Anna.... come one..." Niel whispered. The Reaper rasied it's Scythe and swung. Niel was just fast enough to yank Anna out of the way, and dart into the trees, hauling Anna behind him.

The reaper was in "The elf stones of Shannera" except it didn't have a Scythe in that, and it was wickid fast.

Posted

Anna shook her head. "Sorry...It was just...." She looked back at it. Her eyes widened as she remembered. "Nothing..." she said. "Thanks."

Posted

"Don't mention it!" he said. They ran on for some time. When they finally came into a clearing, panting from the long run. They found Link, Zelda, and midna completely surrounded by GIANT One-eyed spiders. Link was cowering in fear behind Zelda muttering: "I hate spiders...i hate spiders....i hate spiders..." He shook with fear. Niel held up Thunder, and a lightning bolt struck the largest spider. the rest went running, hiding in the trees.

Marth, Ike, Ness, Lucas, and Roy were making their way to the Desert. The heat was so great Lucas had threatend to to go home. But Ness just dragged him along, Telling him lies, like "You can never go home! Zeus vaporized it so we can't go back!" Lucas was almost in tears by he time they made it to the edge of the plains. The Yellow, hot grass hat turned into shifting sand.