Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

XD OMG! YOU TURNED LINK INTO RON! XD XD XD

"Hey you!" Anna yelled at one of them. It looked and got an arrow in it's eye, dying on the spot. "Pull yourself together, Link! We've lived in woods!" Anna yelled at him.

Posted

"They weren't so big!" he stood up to shout. but then quickly realized he was seeable and ducked down again. Niel and Anna charged into them, severing limbs, stabbing eyes, whatever it took to kill them.

Posted (edited)

When they were all finished, Anna motioned for Link to come up to her. He stayed a few feet away. "Closer." He moved a bit. "Closer...." He took a few steps. "Link, get over here!" She yelled. "Yeah?" Anna smacked him. You'll fight a dragon, but when it comes to spiders you're a little baby! WE LIVE IN A FREAKIN' FOREST!"

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

"But Ness..." Lucas said in a whiny two-year-old voice. "I-its so hot..."

"Lucas, you're needed here. Theres no turning back now." Ike muttered. Which scared Lucas into not complaining anymore. The sun beat down on them, making every inch of their skin sweat. "Are we any closer to the stone, Ike?" Roy asked, panting as he went along. "I dont know...Niel just said to split up and search. If anyone finds it first, I'm sure he'll let us--" Ike was inturrupted by a large rumbling beneath their feet. Out of the sand came a giant desert creature which looked like a cross between a scorpion and a snake. "Lovely..." Marth muttered, seeming not to care. "N-NESS!" Lucas cried, Ness noticing the distance between them shrunk from two feet to nothing. "Err...get off Lucas..."

Posted

Marth lunged and landed ontop of the creature's head as it shot out of the sand. Ness Rolled to the side, Lucas barely dodging it by stepping backwards. A bolt of PK Thunder struck it's tail, saving Marth from being Skeward. Ike Did a flip over it and cut the tip of it's tail off, getting acid blood all over him. He rolled in the sand, stripping off his cape and over shirt. Lucas pulled out a tree branch from nowhere and started beating on it's head. Ness hd to tackle him out of the way to keep him from being squeezed to death. Roy sepped infront of it and Ness, and Lucas. A ball of fire shot between his legs and hit the creature in the top eye, of it's three. Roy's blade ignited as he slashed at it, his sword pinging of it's armor.

Posted

The monster burst into flame as it died, writhing in the sand.

"...That takes care of that..." Ike picked up his shirt and cape, attempting to wring out all of the acid without losing some fingertips beofer putting them on again. Ness sighed "Lucas, you really ought to take care of youself better. You almost got killed...twice."

"Yeah...sorry 'bout that..." Lucas said, looking away from everyone. "Naw, s'okay, as long as youre still alive." Ness said with a warm smile, putting a hand on Lucas' shoulder.

"Nice work back there, Marth" Roy beamed. "Yeah...thanks." Marth replaied, in his usual monotone voice. "What was that thing anyways?"

Posted

"Im pretty sure it was a scorpent." Ike said. Stomping on his burned up clothes in the sand. "We need to get moving, the stone could be anywhere, or not here at all...." Marth said glumly. Lokking at the miles of Bare desert. "Not even cacti." Roy said.

Posted

"Ugh...I knew we should've brought some food," Marth said, as if he knew everyting in the world. "And aspirin...because SHORTY here wont stop complaining!" Marth glared at Lucas. "Oh, just SHUT UP MARTH! You dont know what he's been going through his whole life...He's not used to these conditions."

"I-I....s-sorry Marth...." Lucas said, barely audible. "Hmph. Atleast he shows some respect. Unlike SOMEBODY."

Posted (edited)

This was it, WAR. Before Ness or Marth could Move Ike and Roy got inbetween them. "NO" "Fighting!" Roy finished ike's sentence.

Niel smiled at Links hurt expression. Getting beat up by a girl two years younger than him. " I think we should be moving on...." Niel said. Sheathing Thunder with a wave of sparks.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

"Hmph. Fine. You two win. No fighting." Marth said with a glare. "We should get going. We wont cover much ground staying in one spot." Ike said, starting off into the barren desert.

Posted (edited)

Anna sighed and followed. Link came last in the group. Anna looked back at him. She sighed, slowing down until she was walking next to him. "Look, I'm sorry. But you've just got to fight, no matter what. We've lived in a forest and you're afraid of spiders...yet you'll fight the King of Evil." Anna said. "Well, I had your help." Link said. "And you had mine and Niel's help with the spiders." Link looked ahead at Niel before looking to the ground. It was clear Link wouldn't be taking a liking to him anytime soon.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Roy, Ness, and Lucas sighed simultaniously. Marth glared at Ness and went after him. After a few hours of wondering the endless desert Ike found a small cloth in the sand. "I found something!!" he shouted. When they were all there he picked it up. It felt as if a small round stone were inside. "Open it!" Roy said exitedly. Ike opend it, and to his exitement the small black stone with silver design plopped into his hand. 'THERE IT IS!" Lucas said happily. Their eyes grew wide. " it couldn't be this simple.." Ike said, pocketing the stone. At that very moment a woman garbed in black flowing robes, and holding a staff, landed infront of them. the three warriors drew their swords and Ness and Lucas brought out their baseball bat, and tree branch. The woman laughed and waved her hand. Marth, Ike, and Roy disappeared. Leaving Ness and lucas alone with the woman. She glared and waved her hand again. Suddely, the were srrounded by bones. Dragon bones.

Niel looked back as he walked. Link looked like a very young child getting yelled at by his mother. He glanced at Anna who shrugged. Zelda grasped Link's shoulder as she passed. She walked along side Niel. "That sword looks, familiar. Where'd you get it?" she asked. "Zeus gave it to me, he said as long as i live it'll protect me, sure enough. It has."

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

"T-t-t-theyre gone! Ness, i-it must've been a trap!" Lucas was literally shaking with fear. "Hmph. And just who are YOU, m'lady?" Ness said with a smart alleck tone, glaring at the woman.

Posted

She smiled wickidly at Ness. "I am the one you seek to defeat...I...Am Sundim." Lucas gasped and hid behind Ness. "You don't scare be you ol' hag!" Ness shouted. Sundim's eyes grew dark. "You shall regret that! CHILD!!" there was a poof of smoke and Sundim disappeared. "w-w-where are we Ness?" Lucas asked, looking around.

Posted

Anna felt something. Slight, but she felt...a quick pulse. She looked in the direction she had felt it. No... Not here... They won't find me after this long! She thought quickly. "Niel, what's in that direction? It doesn't matter how far, but..." "The desert." He said. I'll just have to avoid going there.... She thought.