Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

"Uhh...I dunno...It looks like a giant ribcage...Ugh...It smells like death..." Ness replied as he held his shirt above his nose. "D-death?" Lucas said, wide eyed and shivering. "Ness, a-are we gonna die?"

"'Course not. I wouldnt let it happen." Ness spoke with a warm, comforting tone. Lucas felt relieved and safe. But it still smelled like death either way.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

"why what's wrong?" Niel asked. She shook her head. "nothing..."

I'll take control of Lucas now, so you're not RPing by yourself XD

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

Okay. Just be sure to keep him timid. xD

Posted

yah i know...the stuttering wont be a problem. i make charcters do it in lots of little storys that i make. there always has to be a little scardey cat XD

Ness lead Lucas through a maze of skeltons, cautiously avoiding monsters. Once, Lucas sneezed and they had to hide in a skull to get away.

Posted

"We've been wandering around in here for atleast an hour, and still, no--" Ness was cut off by a sudden "AH-CHOO!" from Lucas. "Jeez, Lucas! You cant keep sneezing like that! Are you allergic to death or somethin'?"

"I dunno...maybe..." replied Lucas. Loud footsteps were heard, and they got louder the closer they got. "Lucas...whatever lives in here, I think you woke it up..."

Posted

Lucas pulled out his branch and his behind Ness. A giant red boned skeleton walked up to them and roared in Ness's face. "PK FIRE!" Ness through a ball of fire like a base ball, hitting the skeleton on the nose. It looked at Ness, confused. "I think fire doesn't hurt 'im..."Ness said. Backing up slowly. The skeleton roared and lunged, Ness managed to srack it's skull with his bseball bat before being thrown aside. Lucas sat there, cowering. "N-NESS! WAKE U-U-UP!" Lucas got up and ran. Ness shot thunder at it and tripped it, giving lucas enough time to hide,

Posted

"Lucas, hide! I'll distract him..." Ness got up, although a bit off balance, he managed to keep himself steady. "PK THUNDER!" He shouted, as he hit the skeleton. The mass of bone looked down upon Ness. "YEAH, YOU! C'MON, BRING IT!" The great skeleton took a swipe at Ness, but being so large, it easily missed the target. This was Ness's chance."PK FLASH!" he yelled, as a bright green light materialized inside the skeleton's ribcage.

Posted

The skeleton's bones turned to ash as it crumpled to the ground. Lucas came running, a look of horror, but security on his face. "N-n-ness! You're h-hurt!" "it's nothing, c'mon. We gotta keep moving, i think we're close to the farmlands." The Boneyard turned from a looming darkness, to a tiny spec. As Ness collapsed inside the village. Several villagers went to help, Lucas went for the doctor.

Posted

"I was just...wondering." She finished. "Anna, what's wrong?" Link asked her quietly. "Nothing." She said. "Stop lying." Anna sighed. "This place just...makes me a little nervous is all. I'd rather be back in Hyrule." It wasn't the real reason, but it wasn't a lie.

Posted

What makes you not want to go toward he desert? :huh:

Posted

"Nnngh...where am I...?" Ness had awoken to a wooden celing and some creamy white sheets, and the smell of medicine. Lucas, who had fallen asleep in a chair by his side quickly perked up. "Huh...? Oh, Ness, you're awake!" Lucas said, overjoyed. "I was wondering when you would wake up."

"What happened to me anyways?" asked Ness. "After we left the Boneyard, we headed towards this small village. You were in really bad shape, you kept stumbling and falling every few steps...I asked if you wanted to rest a few times, but you kept going. When we got to the village entrance y-you just collapsed on the spot...scared the life outta me."

"I-I did...?" Ness was suprised at how stubborn he was. He was sorry for scaring Lucas half to death, but he couldnt change that anyhow. "I...I guess that thing hit me harder than I thought."

Lucas was looking down, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "Yeah...the doctor said you had a minor concussion. Other than some bruises, he said you would be fine."

"Well, thats good to know," Ness replied. "How long have I been out for?"

"Since we got here, which I suppose was around dusk. Its about nine right now. I couldnt sleep."

Posted

At that moment they heard screaming outside. Ness was peeking outside in an instant, Lucas standing behind him. A large group of Unispiders were chasing down people and eating them Lucas was horrified and stepped back. Ness readied his trusty baseball bat, it had saved his life many times.

Posted

Ness noticed a villager among the chaos that was being devoured by a Unispider, covered in masses of blood and other internal organs. "My god...do they have to EAT the villagers? Why couldnt they just rampage? I just know I'm going to get some intestines stuck to my shoe--" One of the Unispiders was about to sink it's fangs into to unsuspecting Ness, oblivious as to what was bout to happen.

Lucas yelled at the top of his lungs, "NOWS NOT THE TIME TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR SHOES!" Ness noticed the large spider looming above him. "OHSHI--"

"PK FIRE!" A small voice yelled. A spark of flame shot from Lucas' fingertips and collided with the Unispider, igniting it in flames, toppling onto its side. "T-thanks..." Ness said, wide-eyed. They both heard the screams of another villager bieng attacked, and ran off to help.

Posted

Ness smashed it with one blow of his his baseball bat, Lucas held off the Unispiders that were attacking. One after another they fell, splattering guts and blood all around. To Ness' supprise, no intesines got stuck to his shoe. Lucas picked up a big branch and started swatting them away. "PK Flash!" Ness yelled, all around them the spiders burnt to shrivled tiny bodies. One went poof, as a giant heavy boot stomped on it. Master Chief stood infront of them. Grinding the dust of the Unispider into the ground.

Posted

'One went poof'...?

What the hell? xD