Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Master Chief stepped on the tiny little urnt up body and it went...poof....you know...burst into dust?

I LOL when i read that XD

Posted

Ness scanned the man clad in dark green armor suspiciously. "...And who are YOU?" He inquired. Lucas was quivering behind Ness. "N-ness, I dont like this guy...he give me the creeps...."

Posted

XD

The Chief shrugged. "I got cut off from my group, looks like you did too..." Ness knew that behind that visor he was smiling. "Maybe we did, maybe we didn't. Where was YOUR group headed?" Ness asked him. "The castle.." Lucas glared at him from behind Ness.

Posted

What makes you not want to go toward he desert? :huh:

Part of the reason she ran away. I can only tell you about it all if you want a spoiler to the sequel of my current fanfiction.

Posted

Nebber mind then...

As the little group walked on it started to get colder, eventually it got so cold they had to make camp. Link started up a fire with one of Anna's matches, the pile of wood flickered to life. A small red flame on a pile of sticks was the only light. Even the stars had been veiled in darkness. "Where are the stars?" Link asked, looking up. "I haven't seen the stars for hundreds of years...The gods knew Sundim would return, but they did nothing. They just wrote a list of who they would call for help. Almighty gods...ha! Using the people as their puppets.." Niel trailed off into thought. As did the others, each one in their own little dream world.

Posted

"Well..." Zelda started, interrupting their thoughts. "I'm sure they had a good reason..." She said, smiling hopefully. "What I really wonder is how they know us..." Anna said. "Yeah, how'd they even know about a Twili?" Midna asked.

Posted

Niel coughed. "There is such thing as books in Olympus..." Niel said. Link's eyes went wide. "Theres books about me!?" he asked exitedly. Niel shrugged. "how else would they know about you?"

Posted

"How would there be a book about me? Wait...how much do they know?!" Anna asked. "My whole life, or what?"

Posted

"Every moment of your life is magically put into a book, EVERY person, in EVERY world." Their eyes widend, suddenly they weren't feeling so proud of being noticed by the gods. Anna went back to sharpening her knife, Link practiced swordplay with Niel, Midna and Zelda practiced magic.

Posted

"Of course...it's all kept secret, right?" Anna asked nervously. They know my secret....They know why I ran away....She thought.

Posted

Niel nodded. Anna breathed a sigh of relief, At least they don't spread peoples' secrets around..She thought. After a few moments it started to rain. Link and Niel constructed a little shelter in no time, they all cramped inside and went to sleep. The pattern of the rain and the sounds of the night lulled them to sleep.

Posted

Anna awoke first and yawned. She got up carefullay, as not to wake the others. She took her bow and went out hunting. She came back with a duck in her hands and started to work on the food.

Posted

Niel was the last awake, by the time he was up the duck was gone. "That's okay," Niel said. "I'll find some food on the way. After they destroyed evidence of their camp they set off again.

Posted

"Sorry, I was trying to make sure there was some left, but someone was hungry." Anna rolled her eyes at Link. "What?" He asked. "You got a lion's share of the duck!"

Posted

Niel suddely disappeared, and then reappeared holding a fish, gutting it as they walked. A few disgusted looks came from Zelda, and Midna. Link watched intently, Anna didn't notice. After a few miles the sudden snow got so deep they had to sit in the trees to rest. "Im taking a look." Niel climbed to the top if his tree to see what he could find. About five more miles and they'd be in the foothills. When he slid back down a worried look was on his face. "what is it?" Zelda asked. "The snow, it's not natural. There isn't usually snow until midwinter." "And what time is it" Midna asked. "Summer..."