Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

I now this is late but I'll take Darunia and the people he's with if it's ok with you guys.

Posted

Name: Sir Nanonson Tutel Riknia (Na)

Where are you from: Avion Ranch, Thamia(across the sea from Hyrule)

Skills: Fighting in multiple styles, riding multiple creatures, killing, saving the world, and tactics

Specialtys: Long swords, short swords, kinves and daggers, bows, bos, maces, hammers, axes, cqc, being at the wrong place at the wrong time, being at the right place at the wrong time, and being at the wrong place at the right time.

Weapons(if any): My trust sword Mastronus (can become different weapons.

Special abilitys: summoning, stealing, tranforming into a demon, and taking off my shoes(trust me you don't want him to)

History: A boy who has been sent on a quest of his own and accidentally saves the world on many occasions.

Posted

Na was running throught terrible storms trying to find someone to fight being bored at the time and oblivius to what is happening in the world and came across a mountain and saw figures running in the distance after he heard a loud noise. "this should be an interesting job" he said, "o can't remeber the last time i got to kill more a group in terrain like this." and runs after them dissapearing from the average persons visible sight.

Posted

Never too late! :D

Anna sensed someone. Her eyes shot behind and around herself as she continued running with the group. "Zelda, get in front me..." Anna stopped only to push Zelda in front of her faster. Taking the rear, She unsheathed her sword, still looking. Like a lightning bolt shot through her head, she felt someone running up behind her. In the blink of an eye she turned just quick enough to catch her attacker's blade with her own. The sound of the metal clang rang through the air loudly and caused the rest of the group to look back.

Posted

"We...well, we dont really know where we're headed. We were in the desert, and we found the stone. But, it was a decoy. The former queen appeared, and the other half of our group was gone," Ness sighed. "And we were transported to the Boneyard."

Posted

I would continue but I need to know who Darunia is traveling with.

Posted

ummm....

Spiderman

Used to be with the Chief

Mario

and Peach XD

You're the group thats supposed to be searching the castle, remember that.

Master Chief snapped his fingers and suddenly mines went off all around Ness and Lucas, showering them with Unispider guts, and dust. A huge net came down and ensnared Ness, Lucas managed to escape into a hut. The Queen Sundim appaeard and waved her hand. Ness disappeared in a flash of brilliant white light. She glared evilly at Lucas' direction, but ignored him. A mere little boy would be no match for her, especially without his little friend. Master Chief sighed. "How many more do we gotta capture?" he asked her. "Only five..." She grinned. Another flash of brilliant white light and she was gone as well.

Niel, Link, Zelda, and Midna surrounded the newcomer. Each of them prepared for battle, Thunder was at his back, The kokirir dagger in his side. And Zelda's knife was at his neck. Before she was teleported she was eating dinner, pork actually. So the knife was very sharp. The stranger turned into a demon and leaped out of the death ring, trampling Niel as he ran.

Posted

A demon?! That's why I felt his presence so strongly... Anna thought, looking after him. She looked at everyone helping Niel and back at the attacker. No one else is paying attention... She quickly threw a bottle, which Link caught, and ran at a seemingly unnatural speed after him. Link blinked after her and then looked back at the bottle. "A fairy!" he said, happily. "Don't worry, Niel, you'll be fine, now." Zelda said, looking at the fairy.

Posted

" Well I think someone is taking care of themselves a little too well" joked Spiderman " One more of those and I swear I'll throw you back too that hellhole we came from." Stated a very angry Darunia " be nice boys" interupted peach as Darunia pulled back his fist to punch spidey. " We-a need to find this-a stone." said Mario trying to get the others to remember why they were their. " Okay then I'll search the roof" said spidey as he leaped up to the roof as the others went in. " Me and Mario will look up stairs" said Peach " A-why is he not-a commin with us?" Asked Mario " Because I'm made completly out of rock if I even step on a stair the whole staircase will cave-in." answered Darunia as he went to search on the bottom floor.

OMG Chief is a traiter!

Posted (edited)

'cough' every one besides

Niel

Anna

Link

Midna

Zelda

Lucas

are in the dungeons under tha cave, you can be patient trapped in there with an unconsious Ness, until Oh Noes breaks you outta there, then we rescue you.

Okey? So cool your Rocky Heels in the dungeons for now XD

We'll rescue you sooner than you think O_-

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

NESS GETS TO BE THE HERO, YEY! x3

Now make Roy or someone get Ness or something, Ryu. xD

Posted

XD

Everyone in the tiny cell was waiting for the unconsious Ness to wake up, even Marth seemed to be worried. Since Roy was pretty much the only one with Medical skills, he took care of Ness. Darunia provided Hot spring water, which was the only thing that kept him alive. Eventually Ness' eyes started fluttering, and he woke up with a jolt. "WHERE'S LUCAS!?"

Posted

Everyone was startled by Ness' immediate shout. All heads turned towards him. "Ness, calm down! Youre going to--" Roy was cut off. "WHERE IS HE?! He wont last FIVE MINUTES out there without me!" The reality struck Ness. He was going to get killed if he didnt get to him fast enough. His heart sank. "We have to go and--"

"NESS, LISTEN TO ME." Roy shouted. "Lucas is still in the Farmlands,"

"What, with that lying ******* Master Chief? HE'S GOING TO GET KILLED, ROY."

"THAT IS NOT OUR MAJOR CONCERN RIGHT NOW. Almost EVERYONE is trapped in these cells! We have to get OUT of here."

Posted

The other team is:

Ryu hayabusa

Sheik

Dark Link

Impa

Snake

XD

Lucas was hiding behind the hut, still waiting for master Chief to go. But he just stood there, waiting for Lucas to reveal himself. There was a shout, and a bolt of electricity shot from behind a hut and knocked Master Chief over, not a second later Lucas was tearing across the farmlands. When the Chief stood up, no one was there. He started frantically searching for the boy, but he found nothing. He kicked a hut in frustration and watched it collapse. Sundim would punish him greatly for this.

After a few hours of being locked in the cell, Ness had already conjured up a plan. He had Roy's sword, picking at the lock. After a few minutes the sword tip broke. He threw the sword and slumped against the wall. From the other cell Sheik yelled, "TRY SOMETHING ELSE!!" Darunia pounded at the cell bars, but they were Indestructable. "That wont work..." Marth said, sharpening his sword. Ness was about to get into an argument, but he was too frusterated, and exaughsted. Darunia leaned on the cell, trying to think of something, Ness stood up and threw everything he had at the cell, almost hitting Darunia. Pk flash, PK thunder, PK fire, nothing. Finally he hit his head on the bars, there was a click, and the door swung open, making Ness fall over.

Posted

"Ow ow ow...." Ness muttured as he got up, rubbing his forehead where a small bump was forming. Why did Marth forget the aspirin? "NICE USE OF YOUR HEAD!" Sheik shouted from the other cell. "Now get us outta here!"

Marth sighed "We'll be there in a minute, you ingrates." He walked over to Ness helping him up. "You okay?"