Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Ness has scary dreams :huh:

When everyone was awake, Anna and Niel made breakfast. Darunia provided boiling hot spring water for the Bacon, Ness used PK fire to keep it boiling. After Breakfast Lucas had woken up. He wasn't shaking like normal, he didn't even seem to be scared in any way at all. He seemed....well, normal. This slightly scared Ness, who was used to him constantly shaking with fear, and that sad look in his eye. Ness couldn't help but feel sad for him. Having to kill his own brother. And watching his mother die. Being all alone after something like that would leave anybody scarred for life.

Posted

Lol, yeah, "Kill them...kill them all." xD Ness doesnt seem like the kinda kid who would get nightmares, does he?

"Lucas...? Uhh, I got you your breakfast. You feeling alright?" Ness said with a (slight) smile.

(Sorry, there wasnt much for me to go on. xD)

Posted

lol

Im trying not to die laughing at Paddymac's accent XD ROFLMGDMFAO

After everyone was done eating, Lucas made an announcement. To everyone's shock he didn't stammer, he stood on a shaky pile of rock, which when normally would have stayed far away from, and he spoke with determination, and confidence. "Listen guys! While we sit around here eating, Sundim is feasting in her castle, planning for war! I say we march on the castle and steal the stone!" Ness was dumbfounded, he couldn't even move. No one spoke, Lucas blushed. He wasn't used to silence after he spoke.

Posted

"Um...ok." Anna said. "I think we should talk to the Gods about what to do next." Niel said. "Yes-a. We-a still need the stone-a!" Mario said.

Posted

I think we're overdoing Mario's accent XD

Lucas eventually climbed off of the rocks and started in the way of the castle. The others stared at him until he disappeared over a hill. Then they ran to catch up. After thay finally caught up, they had to keep speed walking to stay at pace with him. For a few miles they were struggeling to catch up. When he finally started to get tired it was easier to stay at pace with him. Ness had never seen so much determination in his eyes. It scared him.

Posted

"Lucas, do you think it would be a good idea for us to rest for a bit...? I mean...some of us are getting a bit tired here." Ness explained. "Do we have to get to the castle right this very second...?"

Posted

Lucas stopped, suddenly feeling exaughsted himself. They all stopped and stared at him. "a-a rest would be n-nice." He said, and sat down.

Posted

"Th-thanks you Lucas...My feet hurt." Link sighed, relieved that he would get to rest his ever-tired feet. He took off his boots and began massaging his feet. Less walked up to Lucas who was sitting on a rock. "Hey, Lucas, you've been acting a bit...abnormal lately...is something wrong?"

Posted

Less?! XD

"Well...I had this dream...and.." Before Lucas could finish Ness' worried voice was already running. "What!? what happend! tell me everything!" Lucas was used to Ness overreacting when he said he had a dream, most could scare the pants off of Niel. "it was about my mother...B-but, it wasn't bad..." Ness was shocked to hear this. "She was alive, captive in the d-dungeon." Ness and Lucas shared a look of sadness.

Posted (edited)

"...In the castle dungeon, right?" Ness asked.

"Yeah, thats the one...she was being held captive by Sundim...and...I...I just know she's there! She's alive, I know it! Thats...thats why I want to get to the castle, Ness. I want to save her."

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

Another silent look passed between them. Link's voice called for them to keep moving, The other's reluctantly got to their feet and started walking again. They reached the river, which was impossibley wide and fast. "WE'LL NEVER GET ACROSS THIS!!!" Link said, holding his hands out dramatically. Zelda snickered, which traveld through the entire group like wild fire.

Posted

When they finally stopped, Anna said "Well, Zelda and I can make a path through the water using our magic." They nodded and let Zelda walk in front and Anna in the back, making a sort of bubble around them as they walked through the river. Link was collecting the water in his empty bottles.

Posted

There was a swish of water and a great scaly tail slammed into Niel and Lucas, wrapping around them and pulling them into the fast moving current.

Posted (edited)

"Zelda, cover them!" Anna yelled as she dove into the water wall from their bubble, swimming after the two through the current. "What?!" Zelda screamed. The water behind them started falling in. Peach screamed and squeezed Mario for life. Zelda put a hand to the falling water and a bubble formed again. "I can't move with it, and I don't know how long I can hold it up!" Zelda yelled, arms outstretched in opposite directions holding the bubble in place.

Anna dove down into the water, losing her glasses in doing so. She made a bubble around her head and saw her glasses rushing and crashing into rocks. "Great..." She muttered. She closed her eyes and everything went black. In her mind, there were now two glowing, blue points, moving fast. She opened her eyes and headed that way, the currents making her move faster. She saw Niel holding onto a branch, holding on to Lucas by the back of his shirt. "Hold on guys!" she yelled when she resurfaced. "What else are we supposed to do!" Niel yelled at her. Anna suddenly jumped out of the water and landed on the muddy edge of the river. "Anna, hurry!" Lucas yelled, feeling Niel's grip beginning to slip. Anna jumped and slid on the mud. Niel closed his eyes in preparation to hit the water as his grip slipped. Lucas let out a quick cry when he felt it. Just as Niel felt his grip slip, a hand clasped around his. He opened his eyes to look up at a grinning, and rather muddy, Anna. She groaned as she pulled them onto the land. They were all panting. "Th-thanks..." Lucas panted. "What was that?" Anna asked. "Whatever it was, it's gone now. And, we're on the other side." Niel said, looking around. "Oh crap!" Anna got up as fast as lightning and ran. "Anna?!" Lucas called. "I'm going back for the others! Stay there, I'll bring them!" she yelled, not slowing down.

Zelda was straining to merely stand under the weight she felt of the water, now. Link had gotten up and was trying to support her. He was keeping her arms up, at least. "That girl better hurry..." Midna said. "Yes Midna, we know. We're not all shadows so we wouldn't be able to survive, so just shut it!" Spiderman said. "What'd ya say Spidey?!" Midna yelled, floating up to him. "C'mon guys, we don't need this!" Ness yelled. "EVERYONE SHUT UP SO I CAN CONCENTRATE!" An extremely irate Zelda yelled. Everyone fell silent immediately.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

" As everone was in chaos above him Darunia was as mad as he could possibly be sitting in the bottom of the stream ( I'm giving him a TP's gorons traits here). " I guess everyone forgot that I can't swim." he groaned as a shape started moving towards him it turned out it was the bubble holding Mario and Peach " I guess I better help out." he said as he reached out and grabbed them just as the bubble callapsed. " Oh my god the bubble burst!" screamed Zelda fearing the worst. " but I'm looking in the river and they're not moving, but it looks like somthing big is down there with them." Stated Anna reasuring her. As she finished talking she saw a pair of large hands come out of the water holding them. "Oops, we forgot that Darunia was still down there." "Well thank god he was!" after getting Mario and Peach to safty they had a new problem. " So, how do we get him out?" asked Link " Well I think I'm strong enough to pull him out but my web won't hold if it's soaked especially in that current." answered spidey.