Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Before The could say anything more, the huge fishlike thing came rushingb ack, realizing that it had lost it's prey. It's massive serpentlike head came out of the water with a huge WHOOSH!! The force of the water was so great it it tipped Darunia over, making him sink father into the mud. Ann and Link were firing arrows, which hoplessly pinged off the creatures massive scaled head. The rest were focusing on trying to get in close without being smashed by it's hundred ft. tail. "It's as if it has armor!" Shouted Anna, just rolling out of the way before it's tail smashed the rock she was standing on into smitherines. It raised it's head up and roared. There, right where his head connected to his neck, was a tiny opening in the scales. If she could just get an arrow in there. But the creature was far too fast. "It reads minds!" Shouted Zelda. Spiderman was running for the hills, Sheik was pinging needles off it's scaley body, trying to find an opening. Niel, and all the rest were dodging and trying to slash at it, no use. It was as if it was invincable everywhere but the slit. Zelda saw Anna's eyes, and knew what she was thinking. "NO!" Zelda yelled. Everyone took a brief second to look at her. They could see it n her eyes what she was going to do. She bolted, Zelda lunged trying to grab her, but Anna was too fast. She dove into the river and grabbed onto it's scaly body. Darunia was thrashing about, trying to get out of the mud. But he only sank deeper, she had to get rid of the monster! Or else Darunia would drown in the mud. She struggled to climb up it's back, it's slippery wt scales were hard enough to grip, but when it thrashed about was even harder. She took out her knife and lodged it inbetween two scales. The monster did't notice. She put her foor on it and sprang up, using it as a step. Anna wrapped her arms arpund it's massive neck, it flexed, hoping her arms would rip off, or make her let go. But she didn't. She took her sword out of it's sheath and wrapped her arms around it again. When it lifted it's head up again, she drove theb lade of her sword down to the hilt inside it's throat. It gurgled, choked, and started thrashing around in madness, trying to get her off. it was too late for it, but at least he could take a few out with him. It swept it's tail across the rivrbank. Sweeping them all off of their feet. it wrapped around it's tentacled tail around Niel and squeezed him, holding him high in the air and slamming him onto the ground. Anna slipped off of the monster and gripped the handle of her sword desperately. She bounced around in all directions, she almost lost her grip a few times, But it was death if she let go. The creature felt it's body growing cold. It was smart enough to know it would be dead in a few seconds. it used the last of it's strength to throw Niel, sending him crashing into the river. Anna's sword blade came out, letting her drop into the current grasping her sword desperately. Link helped Anna out of the river while the rest helped Darunia out. Niel was lost. He had either drown, or the fall crushed him. Either way, they had to move on. "Come on guys.." Said Zelda. They reluctantly walked on. Toward the castle of Denelm.

Posted

Our first fatality. A moment of silence ............... all right continue.

Posted

How the f**k do I reply to that? :wacko:

Posted

you mean mine or his because mine doesn't count it was a pause.

Posted

Nvm, Oh Noes is posting.

Posted

not right now he isnt.

Posted

No one spoke the rest of the way to the castle.

THERE YA GO! XD That was kinda hard to reply to...>__>

Posted

aye it was.

Posted

sigh...Do i have to reply to all the hard parts? :ohmygod:

When they reached the town they hid behind a tny hut to form a plan. "Allright, here's the plan," said Ness. "Lucas and I, will dress as Serving boys, and hide the stone in her food."

Posted

not right now he isnt.

OH NOES IS A GIRL!

Posted

"GREAT IDEA!" Roy shouted "Shhhh!" Lucas hissed. "Youre going to draw more attention to us than Spiderman!"

"Sorry..." Roy quicly added. "Now, how do we get the stone?"

Posted

OH NOES IS A GIRL!

Dangit that's the second time i did that! The first time was Keaton.

Posted

Dangit that's the second time i did that! The first time was Keaton.

I ARE WOMAN. You seriously think a guy would obsess that much over Ness? xD

Posted

'Tis okay, we all do it...sometimes XD

Ness and Lucas snuck into the castle. They hid everytime someone passed. evidentally there was a great feast going on. They hid in a closet and waited for someone to pass. "Ness!" Server boy uniforms are in here." They put on the uniforms and exited the closet. One of the cooks was standing there pointing his fat little finger. "I thought i told you to serve the Queen!" he shouted, grabbing Ness and Lucas, hauling them into the kitchen.

Posted

wait a sec since when did they have the stone?