Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh yea XD they have to steal it first...ERASE MY LAST TWO POSTS AND OH NOES' LAST POST XD

Posted

alrighty then.

Posted

Lol, GOOD JOB. XD

Posted

Okay....

they crouched behind a huti n the village and started thinking up a plan. "I know!" said Oh Noes. "Spiderman sneaks up to her bedchamber, steals the stone and brings it to me and Lucas, we'll handle the rest." He pointed to Spiderman who nodded and ran off, starting his climb of the castle. "What do we do?" Asked Link, used to Niel being in charge. "Just be ready to come in fighting." Said Ness with a fake smile.

Posted

You called Ness Oh Noes! XD ROFFLE.

Posted

Whoops XD

ROFL.

Posted

ANYWAYS. xD

"Will do." Link replied with a grin. "Lucas, what are we going to do about your mother? Do you still think she's in there?" Ness asked. "I'm sure of it." Lucas nodded. "We can go check the dungeon after we defeat Sundim."

"If we defeat Sundim." Marth snidely added.

Posted

continuing.

" I would first like to know what type of stuff is in there though." said Darunia " Well I guess we'll know in a little bit." replied Shiek.

Posted

"Oh you know, people. And the Dark Queen Sundim." Said Dark Link with an evil look.

Posted

"I could find out..." Anna said, closing her eyes again. She saw a lot of blue points, but focused on the castle. There were a lot of blue, but then red. "There's...some kind of party....some of them are innocent, don't get them involved." She said.

Posted

" Link how in the world is he here?" asked Darunia " I don't know he just seems to pop up." answered link.

Posted

He who? :huh:

Posted

"And just who are YOU?" (Ness likes to say that alot. xD I think it pisses the evil guys off.)

"Oh, me?" Link's dark side smirked. "I'm this fellow's manifestation of his anger, rage and hate. Do you kids really think you can defeat the great Queen Sundim that easily?" Link had to stop himself from punching his dark self, knowing it would hit him right back with more force and power. Link's anger was what gave Dark Link his power.

Posted

Dark Link was in the cell.... :huh: with Sheik....and them.

"Stoppit!" cut in Anna. Spidey came back empty handed. "It wasn't there!" Said Spiderman, frusterated. Ness sighed, "That plan's a failure. Alright, lets split up and search through the castle until we find her. Then we'll meet up right back here."

Posted

"We'll go in groups of two. The castle is pretty big. Find the person you want to be with, and we'll start the search once everyone has a partner." Lucas announced. Everyone eventually got together and they set off. (One can assume Ness and Lucas are partners. xD)