Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

OOC: AhahahahaIoverreacted. >>;; Thanks for that extra post to clarify things a bit more. Now I know how to reply...

IC:

"Who the heck're you?!"

Issun was obviously the first to talk, being Issun. Ryu was still glaring suspiciously, deciding to remain silent and let Issun do the talking.

"Huuuuh?" Vivi drawled, pulling some blue hair out of her face and leaning over what could only be described as a magic carpet, floating a few inches off the ground. "Oooohhhh...a sprite...cute...I thought I already tooolld yooou. I'm Vivi, the Sky Witch..."

"That's not what I meant, ya dummy!" Issun barked, jumping up and down on Amaterasu's head furiously. "This furball's a GOD, so I think you should start talkin'!"

"A gooood, huh? She does seem pretty powerful...your friend kind of told me so..." Vivi went on lazily, pointing vaguely at John's beheaded corpse in a completely indifferent fashion. "Soooo...I guess that makes you the heroes, huuuuh?" she continued cheerfully. "Good to meetcha all...I guess I'm a hero toooo...since that big ol' god Zeus brought me here and tooooold me I was..."

Issun hesitated, like he really wanted to accuse the drowsy, genie-like Witch of being their enemy, but quickly realized that from the dopey way she was acting, it was impossible. "Hmph...fine. But whaddaya bring to the table? We don't want dead weight, ya know..."

"Weeeeelllllll..." Vivi paused for a minute and looked blankly up at the ceiling, like she was in deep thought. "...I can use some wind magic...aaaaaannnd...this lamp here can make enemies go...booooom..."

Issun glanced over to a spider corpse that appeared to have a giant hole blown through it. "...Dang..."

"Soooooo...whatcha guys doooin'?" Vivi asked, sounding sure that Issun's shocked reply had been accepting her.

"...We're kinda just guarding right now..." Issun muttered, still sounding unhappy about the job of sitting around.

"Okaaaaay..." Vivi replied, yawning. "I guess I can do thaaaat..." And she promptly curled up on her floating carpet and fell asleep.

"...We should probably check on that guy you killed, Ammy..." Issun mumbled, sounding surprisingly mournful, considering his personality. Amaterasu growled her agreement and walked over to John's body.

"D-Dammit!" Issun shouted suddenly. "It's fine when we're cutting imps in half, but this was one of the good guys! He was willing to die to stop this stupid war, and he got killed by friendly fire?! What the hell's the point of that?"

Ammy whimpered, sounding apologetic for her error and also a bit mournful, also surprising coming from the indifferent Sun God.

Ryu just stared at the corpse silently. This was going to be one long guard duty.

Posted

XD Vivi sounds like me when Im lazy. Long guard duty, Lezzgiggle.

InuYasha sniffed the air again as they ran, and had a sudden burst of speed. Anna, being as competitive as she was, also sped up.

Just ahead she noticed a light, a light from magic. As they got closer, she realized it was Kaori, a ball of flame in her hand. InuYasha was already there, and Niel was strung over his shoulder, he appeared to be unconscious, but she thought she saw him mouth a word.

"Where'd you get that?" Anna asked, pointing to the small ball.

"Me and Niel were trapped against that... Whatever that was. Fighting off Unispiders. This small ball came out of nowhere and scared them away, it caught flame and fell into my hand, and it's just been sitting there ever since."

"What happened to Niel?" James asked, jogging up ahead of the rest.

"While we were fighting, a shunk of stone fell off and bashed him in the head, I think he's alright. He just seems unconscious."

"Yeah, I don't sense anything wrong with him. Of course... Zelda's best at that kind of thing." Anna's heart skipped a beat. "... Where is Zelda... She was with you, InuYasha." She stared at him, making him shift uncomfortably.

For once, InuYasha was at a loss for words. He turned hisb ack on her and headed down the tunnel. "I smell blood, Hero's blood. And dead bodies..." He said in practically a whisper. In an instant, Anna and the others were flying down the tunnel at top speed, leaving himself and Niel alone. He sighed and stared at his feet as he slowly followed them.

Posted (edited)

What. What. I forgot about the RP again. You people need to remind me. |l|lOTL

And Claus had better be alive or I'll rip you to pieces, Ryu.

EDIT: Nevermind. I lost it and didn't bother to read anything after "AND YOU KEELD ALL NOEZEZ CHARRIEZ LAWLZ!!11!!!!". But Claus had better be alive.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

"Woa." James tripped and fell, but it wasn't the fall but how long he stayed down on his knees. " You Okay?" Darunia stopped to ask. " I'm okay just a little disoriented... but, something doesn't feel right." James said as he lifted himself up and followed.

Posted

"I smell someooooone..."

Issun flinched at Vivi's relatively tense voice and looked over at her; she was sitting up on her carpet and staring down the tunnel with a curious expression. "Gah! I thought you were sleeping!"

"I woke uuuuup..."

"But...but it's only been a few minutes...aw, whatever!" Issun was bouncing around as usual as Amaterasu trotted from the body to Vivi. "What did you say you smelled, genie-girl?"

"Heh...genie girl...that's fuuuunny..." Vivi replied with a small smile. Then she sniffed the air again. "...Smells like...more than oooone person...but the other person smells...hmm...reeeeaaaaally different..."

At exactly that moment, Inuyasha and Anna came sprinting around the corner. Issun started jumping even higher in sheer excitement.

"Didja guys find any of that Morphix stuff?" he half-shouted.

"Ooooh, so there's even mooooore heroes?" Vivi said, looking at Anna and Inuyasha with a cheery expression. "I'm Vivi...buuuuut, I sometimes get called the Sky Witch..."

Anna and Inuyasha both did a double take at the bizarrely-clothed Witch, but were quickly distracted by John's body. "Oooh...his head is..." Anna moaned, running over to John. "How...?"

Issun stopped bouncing almost instantly and looked away. "...This stupid furball couldn't get her aim straight...it was a complete accident..."

Anna seemed to channel all her sorrow into direct rage, and she whirled around, glaring daggers at Amaterasu and Issun. "You...you killed him?"

Amaterasu actually whined and tucked her tail between her legs. It wasn't so much that she was afraid of Anna than that she was feeling genuine guilt. Issun snapped with an unusually furious retort.

"Well, gee, sorry for the ACCIDENT! Do ya really think I WANTED this guy to kick the bucket?! Didja think I wanted a man who was willing to put his ENTIRE DAMN LIFE on the line for peace killed by FRIENDLY FIRE?! DIDJA THINK I WANTED THAT, YOU MORON, AND DIDJA THINK AMMY WANTED THAT, TOO?!"

Anna was actually shocked into silence. InuYasha was too busy dragging John's corpse into a corner; he had still been lying in the middle of the room.

"...I'm sorry..." Anna managed finally, sighing. "I wasn't thinking clearly..."

"Yeah, whatever, your highness," Issun snorted, still in a horribly bitter mood over the unexpected death. "And to think I actually thought someone like you was cute, too..."

Anna went red and was probably about to smash Issun, but Vivi cut in right about then. "Sooooo...not to interrupt this happy little reunion, buuuuuut...what do we do nooooow?"

Posted (edited)

"We get out of here!" Darunia shouted as the other heroes crashed into the room. Behind them the whole doorway collapsed, and the sound of other tunnels collapsing followed.

"Great! We're stuck here..." Link sighed.

"Move back..." InuYasha set Niel down and moved forwards, the others took a few steps backwards as he said. He unsheathed his katana, and it transformed into a massiveb lade before their very eyes. He took a deepbreath, and swung his sword into the ground. A massive yellow wave of destruction shot forwards, completely obliterating everything in it's path. Tremors appeared in the ground beneath it, ugly craggy scars in the ground. When it disappeared, it revealed a long wide tunnel, smoking with charred rock and split stones all over.

"Now MOVE." InuYasha ran backwards and picked Niel up, and then bolted down the path he made. The others soon followed, moving as quickly as they possibly could.

InuYasha slashed through several rocks that fell infront of him, jumping over their remains as they flew to the sides.

Darunia half dragged, have carried James as he slowly recovered from his woozyness. Claus was in his other arm, half unconscious still.

They rapidly approached a small pinpoint of light, which gradually grew into a large opening . InuYasha was the first one out, jumping up and over the cliff, sliding and jumping his way down.

Link and Anna tried to stop, but they flew over. Link landed on his back and slid, wrapping Anna tightly in his arms as they flew down the cliff.

Darunia grabbed James with the same arm as Lucas, an dug his other arm into the mountain side, slowly sliding down.

Lucas and Ness jumped over the edge, hoping to succeed as InuYasha had, but they both went down. Rolling down. Every bump sent them flying, they screamed as they flew down the mountain.

Vivi slowly glided down on her rug, oblivious to the pain and terror the others felt, she silently hummed a tune as she went down.

Amaterasu slid on all fours. Leaning back and slightly to the left to maintain balance. She howled as she slid. "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SHOW OFF!!??" Issun screamed as he desperatly clung to Amaterasu's ear.

InuYasha landed perfectly on the ledge, laying Niel down next to him. Link and Anna shot past, sliding off the ledge and straight into the craggy pass between the mountains. InuYasha sighed and jumped down after them.

Many strange and disgusting bugs crept from the dark hiding places as the heroes plummeted down. Scorpions reached out with massive claws and stingers, hoping to snag one for dinner. But none managed to grab them. They fell right through a spider web, barely missing the sticky threads. It's inhabitant hissed and follwed them down the wall, avoiding all the scorpions as it raced it's prey. InuYasha slashed through the web as he fell, determined to save them. Maybe then Anna would forgive him, and this fight would be over.

Issun is right... If we fight amongst ourselves, then our power will weaken. The Shadows feed off of fear and doubt... We have to stick together! InuYasha thought. He grabbed a root and swung down, kicking the spider square in the face. It screamed and fell off the wall, being snagged by a scorpion and eaten alive.

InuYasha used his momentum to grab the two out of the sky with his left arm, sheathing his Tetsusaiga. He landed on a ledge, only then realizing a scorpion was in the cave to the left. He quickly jumped off the ledge and grabbed the root, they hung down a little with the weight, but then it sprang upwards. InuYasha released it, and it vaulted them up to the ledge. Where the others were waiting.

Anna quickly shoved away from him, hugging Link as they caught their breath.

Ness and Lucas were the most beat up, covered in scratches and bruises from their rolling down the mountain. Lucas was rubbing a blue cheek, and Ness was holding his side, which was slashed open by rocks.

"Well, are ya gonna thank me or not?" InuYasha brushed some dirt off his left shoulder.

Anna took a long, deep breath before replying. "Thank you... InuYasha." She choked out. Then turned away. At that very moment, the ledge gave way. Sending the heroes screaming into the darkness.

Niel was the first awake, he tried to sit up, but his head hurt too badly. His eyes darted around, and he saw giant bugs approaching. Spiders, Scorpions, Crickets, Leeches in the murky waters to his left. Giant bugs everywhere.

"Wake... Wake up... Everybody... Wake up..." He managed, but they didn't answer. He realized they were trapped under a tree trunk, which was swarming with spiders. Several bugs surrounded each of them, slowly reaching out with feelers and claws, ready to devour the defensless heroes.

A massive blast of red fire appeared above him, which he recognized as Din's fire, only Anna and Zelda used that. But Zelda was... ALIVE! There she was, standing on the tree trunk directly above him, sword in hand.

"Back away! Filthy spiders!" She shouted. This caused InuYasha, who was laying next to him, to stir. His eyes slowly opened, and he gasped as he saw her. A spider lunged, and she chopped it with her sword, swinding a blast of fire at another. Using a trick well used by Ness and lucas, thef laming spider ran around and around, screaming as it set the others on fire. Zelda used Nayru's Love to protect the heroes from the harsh flames.

A scorpion lunged, attempting to pierce her with it's stinger, she deflected the blow, and chopped it off. The scorpion screamed and retreated into the shadows.

As the massive bugs swarmed, Zelda become more and more overwhelmed, she lost her balance and nearly fell, but regained her balance and struck out at the spider.

When she finally fell, a scorpion's stinger hovered above her, ready to strike. A bright yellow whip of energy came out of nowhere, severing the stinger. It came again, and again, and again, slicing the bugs to a bloody mess. They fell by the dozens, each one that approached her was destroyed by the mysterious whip.

They eventually gave up, and crawled back to their dark dens, denied their glorious dinner of the rich blood of heroes.

Zelda got up, a bit shaken by what had happened. She went down to Niel.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"We thought you were dead... what happened?" Niel asked.

"Now's not he time, here, help me." She put her shoulder to the trunk an shoved against it. Niel helped by pushing with his arms. InuYasha fully awoke and saw what they were doing. When he shoved, the whole thing started rolling, freeing the heroes from the trap.

Zelda went to each of them, waking them and helping them up. They rained questions on her, but she shushed them and showed them a small cave she took to get here. They were about to go in, when a white figure suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Where do you think you're going." The figure spoke in a calm, deep voice.

"Sesshomaru!" InuYasha shouted, running ahead of the group and drawing Tesusaiga.

The yellow whip shot from the figure's arm, snapping InuYasha's wrist, causing him to drop his sword.

"Do not dare point Father's fang at me. I merely whish to know where it is you are going." He said again.

"That's none of your buisness! Now move out of the way!" InuYasha barked.

"Little brother, your temper's as bad as ever."

"Wait, wait, wait, you mean... you're InuYasha's... brother?" Link asked, a little confused. Anna lit it p with Din's fire, revealing the figure fully.

He wore long white robes, with intricate red designs all over it. He wore black boots, that fit perfectly, a yellow sash around his waist with purple designs, and a large white fur over his right shoulder. There was a blue crescent moon on his forehead, and two purple stripes on each cheek. The same stripes were on his hands. Long bluish white hair went all the way down to his lower legs, groomed to perfection.

"Though we do not look alike, it is true. He is only half-demon. Which is why he ends up in such ridiculous positions. Such as underneath a fallen tree." He turned and walked away, down the path where dead spiders littered the ground.

"Why did you save me?" Zelda asked. Sesshomaru stopped, and looked back. "You reminded me of someone..." He turned and continued on his path.

"Why don't you join us? Someone as powerful as you is definitly a hero, were you summoned by Zeus?" She persisted, but he showed no sign of annoyance.

"No one summoned me. I have come here on an errand, but if it is your wish, I shall accompany you for a time. You may run into the one I seek." He turned and walked back to the heroes.

As they entered the small cave, Zelda lead them followed by Anna, then Link, Niel, Kaori, Ness, Lucas, InuYasha, Darunia, James, Claus, and Sesshomaru followed from a distance.

After many hours of walking, they eventually made it out of the dark tunnel and arrived on a field. If tehy were to look back they'd see the mountains looming over them, but they were distracted by the carnage before them.

Thousands upon thousands of inoccent soldiers and denizens of Denelm lay scattered in heaps all over, massive bloody heaps covered in crows. A few shadowy figures were looming around, but they didn't notice the heroes.

Before anyone could stop him, Sesshomaru approached the carnage, weaving in and out of the piles. He stopped infront of the first shadow he saw, drawing his sword Tokijin.

"Do you happen to remember slaughtering a young girl, dressed in orange?" He asked cooly.

The shadow answered in a terrible screech, even from the distance InuYash hit the ground and covered his ears. Sesshomaru was deeply affected also, but he did not show it.

"If you cannot answer my question, I have no use for you." He swung his sword upwards in an arch, a blue wave much like InuYasha's Windscar erupted from his blade, when it subsided, the shadow split into several hundred pieces an dissolved.

"He killed the shadow!" Claus exclamed, staring in awe at Sesshomaru.

"It's either made from Morpix, or he's just that powerful." Drios added.

"Oh please, spare me. If Sesshomaru was so powerful, then he would have been able to kill me years ago." InuYasha remarked.

"You're never short on words are you InuYasha?" Anna glared at him. "Maybe you could swallow your pride for once and shut your yap. If he is that powerful, he could extremely effective for destroying the shadows!" When she turned to resume watching Sesshomaru, she was shocked to find him in her face, not a foot away.

"You wish, to use me as a tool?" He asked, no emotion showed on his face.

"No... well... err... yeah... no!... err... COULD YOU HELP US FIGHT THE SHADOWS!" She blurted, then looked away.

"Hrrm... Sounds interesting. But I do not interfere with the affairs of mortals. I take my leave now." He turned an strode away, a small girl dressed in an orange kimono trailing behind him, hugging his fur.

"Good ridance." InuYasha hissed. Darunia thumped him on the head, and watched as he slumped to the ground, head spinning.

"He deserved it." Niel said, grabbing him under the armpits and dragging him.

"What are you doing?" Anna asked him.

"Im going to the castle, if tha's where they got these people, we're in big trouble."

Darunia jogged over an took InuYasha from him, slinging him over his shoulder.

"Then let's go." Anna darted forwards, but she wasn't watching where she was going, she was watching Sesshomaru and the small girl vanishing into the distance. She tripped over a spear laying on the ground, but was lucky enough to be grabbed by Link, who was directly behind her. She attempted a smile, but failed. The others were leaving, and they turned and followed.

By dark they were approaching the castle, smoke was billowing up from it, all the heroes were silent. They passed the ruins, and were nearing the castle gates when a lone soldier limped out, he was covered in bloody wounds.

"Queen... Annabelle... Shadows... attack..." He collapsed, dead.

A tear rolled down Anna's cheek as she stepped through the gates, the others right behind her. Every thing in sight was a bloody mess, bodies littered the ground, flames sprouted from houses, everything had fallen into ruin. Link ran off to the left, then returned shortly afterwards.

"All the horses are dead... even... Epona..." He muttered.

The heroes walked silently through the carnage, trying not to look as they approached the palace. Shadows were standing guard just outsidet he doors, there wore only two of them but they were far more than a match for the heroes without Morpix weapons.

They ducked down into a collapsed shop to avoid being seen.

"James, do you think you can take InuYasha and see if there are any survivors? We at least need information."

James nodded and ran off with InuYasha, curving around the palace to a hidden passage that the heroes used.

They sat impatiantly as they waited for the two heroes to return. They'd been gone nearly an hour, and it was cramped in the small hut.

"I can't take this!" Darunia whispered impatiently. Something had to have happened to them!"

"No, there they are." Said link, an arm pointing towards the place.

Two shadows had the heroes bound in chains, dragging them away, James was unconscious, but InuYasha was faintly awake.

InuYasha! Anna tryed to contact him through telepathy, but he wouldn't respond, all she got was a faint growling, it sounded very distant.

"Neither of them have their weapons." Ness pointed out.

"Oh no..." Claus mumbled.

"What?" They all asked him.

"That's a very bad thing..." Was all he whispered. They ducked out of sight as they were drug passed the shop, they drew swords out of thin air, and were about to slaughter the two heroes as they were helpless. InuYasha seemed to pulse slightly, as if he were having a power surge. As far as they knew, James only ever did that to them once when they fought Sundim. They gained an extreme power boost, but it was a one time deal.

"Duck." Claus said, and hit the dirt.

A massive explosion shook the building, causing timbers to split, and bricks to fall. One nearly hit Link in the head.

When the explosion subsided, and they looked again, InuYasha stood over the two shadows, they were crawling away from him, in great fear. he stood there shaking as they did so. He seemed, changed. He had purple streaks on his cheeks like Sesshomaru, though they were more rough, and his eyes were red.

As soon as the shadows were back into the palace, fleeing for their lives. The heroes surged across the street, grabbing InuYasha and James and shoving them into the next shop, a slightly larger one. InuYasha pulsed again, and the changes disappeared. He moaned, and rubbed his head as he stood.

"What happened?" Zelda asked.

"Ambush, they know about the passages. But we got this." He dug in his kimono until he grasped something, then pulled out a loch of hair. It was blonde, exactly like Link's.

"That's where he came from!" Link cursed under his breath.

"Was there anymore?" Anna asked impatiently.

"Yes, there were lots more. From all of us, in a big chest. In the Throne Room." He answered.

"Oh no... then they'll have clones of all of us... Did you see who was commanding them?" Niel asked.

"It wasn't Sundim. Definitley not. It was some woman in black robes, they looked similar, but not the same." Was his answer before he fell back down.

Just some tips about Sesshie.

He's really quiet, powerful, and he never shows any expression, except when he's extremely angry, then he smiles. When he's about to turn into a ginormous white dog demon with grey fur on his shoulders, he grins madly, it's amazing.

Yeah, he's basically just a kick ass character that tags along everyonce in a while, not a full-time hero like the rest.

That's just how amazing he is |D

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Sorry for being the whiner.

:embarrassed:

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT

Teto has been accepted in the next part of the RP :D

Im not revealing any Spoilers, though three should already know what happens.

NO NAMES :unsure:

Posted (edited)

"Wait a minute!" Issun's voice rang out clearly in the stunned silence. "Are ya guys tellin' me that this girl has an evil twin of ALL of us?! That's crazy! How can we fight against that without the Morphix stuff?"

"We can't," Anna said flatly. "Just one of them could kill every single one of us." She finished with a loud curse.

Quite suddenly, Amaterasu started growling and crouched into a combat-ready stance. The fur along her spine was bristling; it was clear she'd smelled something.

"...Something nasty's coming this waaaaay..." Vivi confirmed. "It smells...differeeeent. Almost like...death...or something decaaaaaying..."

At exactly that moment, a black blur shot out from behind a wall so fast it seemed as though it came from nowhere. Amaterasu yelped as it slammed into her, knocking her back quite a ways. It was only when the dark Shadow was right on top of Ammy, snarling angrily, that it became clear what it was: the Sun God herself. But even aside from the inky black colors, there were other things that differentiated the two. The shadow version seemed bigger, perhaps shaggier than Ammy. The orange streaks were much more prominent and numerous. In addition, there almost appeared to be tentacles of sheer power coming off it.

"GWAH!" Issun was knocked clear off Amaterasu from the force and landed a few yards away. As he struggled to regain his senses, he suddenly realized there was a sword at his throat. He snapped his head up, now fully aware that standing above him and wearing a sneer was a perfect, shadowy carbon copy of himself.

"Whatsa matter, Issun? A little sore from your fall?"

"Aw, shaddup, you ripoff!" Issun snapped. "I'll teach ya not to mess with the great Issun!" At that, the sprite yanked his sword from its scabbard and tried to slash at his twin...but it went right through as though it didn't exist at all.

"There's a reason you gotta use Morphix, ya moron..." Dark Issun taunted.

Amaterasu was having her own problems. As she soon found out, her Rosemary couldn't touch her clone. And something even worse made itself apparent. As she lunged for Dark Amaterasu, she suddenly felt a blinding pain across her chest. Stumbling back, she felt blood start to mat her fur, and realized she'd been slashed by some invisible force. And the tip of Dark Amaterasu's tail was dripping with black, freshly-used ink.

"That ripoff's got Ammy's brush powers!" Issun cried out as he desperately tried to parry blow after blow. "That had to be Power Slash!"

As her dark counterpart started throwing lines of fire at her from a nearby torch using yet another brush technique, the other heroes were facing similar problems. More Shadows, of themselves and of things they'd not yet seen, started pouring out and attacking.

"We can't hold them off without the Morphix!" Anna cried out, barely heard over the squall of battle. "Run for it!"

"Sounds like a plaaaaan!" Vivi shouted, who had been locked in a duel with her own clone and nearly knocked off her carpet several times by the powerful wind magic. She promptly spun around in the air and tore off, though the Sky Witch's Shadow was in hot pursuit. "I'll just pretend it's like a game of taaaaag...and I always win at taaaaag..."

Even the stubborn Sun God had no qualms; she grabbed Issun in her teeth and sprinted off at breakneck speed, desperately dodging bombs, fire, icy blasts, and whatever else Dark Amaterasu could throw at her with the brush power. It was every hero for themself as every last one of them fled at breakneck speed away from the palace.

"The river! Lose them at the river! Shadows can't cross water!"

Once again everyone took Anna's directive and ran for the water. Vivi reached it first, having no issues with the terrain, and skimmed across the surface, sending a spray of water up behind her. Her dark form hissed and pulled back at the edge, not wanting to risk it. Every other hero, by some miracle, managed to beat their doppelganger to the river and were quickly at the other side, shivering hard. Amaterasu, Lucas, and Issun were last; Issun was still at the mercy of the wolf's jaws, and Ammy had lagged behind to help Lucas across the rough currents.

"YOU STUPID FURBALL! STOP GETTIN' ME ALL COVERED IN WOLF SLIME!" Issun shouted from Ammy's mouth. "And why the heck're we stopped, anyway?! Those copycats'll find a way across in no time!" There was truth to his words; already the Shadows had given up in cursing at them from across the river and were fanning out, looking for a bridge of some sort.

It certainly wasn't easy running even further having come all the way from the palace; everyone was panting hard, and Vivi actually had to give the weaker Lucas a ride on her carpet ("There's enough room anywaaaay..."), and they only stopped after a few miles.

And their stop was only because of where they had ended up.

A huge, brown temple stood before them. Giant, ornate pillars seemed to guard the building.

"The Hall of the Gods...?" Link finally managed to choke out. "We DID run a long way..."

"All I wanna know is why this stupid furball won't SPIT ME THE HECK OUT ALREADY!" Issun shouted. As if on command, Amaterasu tossed him out onto the foliage, where he started cursing and wiping off all the saliva.

Vivi had already fallen asleep on her carpet in the short time they'd been stopped. Such was quite like the lazy Witch, after all.

Edited by Larvinator (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Fritz and Michael immediatley ran out to greet them but were stunned by their number, and injuries. Each of them had several small or large wounds, and there were far more heroes than before.

"They're the Past Heroes, aren't they?" Michael asked. Anna nodded, panting lightly. "We need to forge some... some weapons, immediatley! The Shadows are back." At mention of the shadows, Fritz's face darkened.

"Is that what injured you so? And Im guessing you're going to forge Morpix blades?" She sighed hevaily. "We don't have much time, the leader of these cursed shadow clones is none other than Sundim, she can control them with ease, even with such low power, and being trapped once again. Thanks to you."

"Sundim!" Link shouted. "How could she? She didn't even exist back then!"

"No. It was her father then, and they were much less powerful. For a time they limited to lingering in the mountains, and after time... he mounted an army and attacked the castle. That's how most of... you were killed before. Aiding the queen in her escape. Niel was also there, why he never told you I don't know. But if they've returned, and the've injured you so. Then there is no time to waste, hurry!" She turned and sped into the building, Michael and Drios trailing behind her. Drios still had tons of the Morpix, he had hauled it around since the mountains.

"You knew my mother..?" Anna was shocked, why had Niel never told her?

"I don't wanna talk about it..." He chased after the others. Anna sighed, and began healing the others, starting with Amaterasu since her wounds were the worst.

After a few hours, the others came out. Drios carried a large bundle, with silver peeking out at either edge, no. Not silver, Morpix.

He layed the bundle on the ground and unrolled it, revealing an assortment of weapons. They each surged around the cloth and started inspecting each blade, choosing some and stalking off to admire their new weapons.

"How could you make them so quickly?" Asked Darunia, hefting a large War Hammer.

Drios beamed, "Morpix forms almost at it's shapers command. That's why it is so valuable." Darunia smiled, satisfied, and when to test his weapon.

Niel had a Katana, with a sideways Z as the handguard. He tested it by swinging around experimentally, it would be awkward having only one cutting edge, but it would do finely. It was perfectly balanced in his hand, and weighed almost nothing.

The others had similar weapons.

Anna had a thin, light scimitar, with a black leather handle and a thin handguard. A pommel inscribed with Denelm's symbol was a small circle at the bottom of the blade.

James had a shortsword, despite his pleas for iron knuckles. Link just had the Master Sword lined with Morpix, to make it more deadly. The others had either simple swords, or a weapon that fit them, Issun had a very small blade made, even though he couldn't do much damage anyways. Ammy had her Rosemary lined with Morpix, for the lack of opposable thumbs. Zelda's magic wouldn't do much good, and she rarely used her sword much. So she decided to use a small dagger just in case, and be a healer.

"Im gonna use a sword." Vivi declared, holding her arms up for a dramatic effect. Drios handed her a sword, which would defend her since she usually only used magic. Which wouldn't do much, only enraged and impower the shadows. Niel pulled her over to a field and taught her the basics, so she'd be able to defend herself if need be.

Once everybody had their weapons, they started into the forest, expecting an attack any moment. Nothing happened. They made it almost all the way hrough the forest, and across the fields before they noticed the shadow army.

There were at least ten thousand, each of them armed with swords or bows. The Heroes' clones were in the lead, The Dark Vivi carried a ball in her lap, a face was reflected in it, which all recognized immediatley as Sundim.

"Fan out." Niel barked in his commanding voice. The heroes spread across the river bank, trying to look intimidating.

InuYasha was first to strike, using the windscar with his Morpix imbued Tesusaiga. Several of them fell, but more took their place. He growled angrily, gripping the Tesusaiga even tighter.

"Patience, InuYasha." Anna warned, her eyes flashed in his direction.

The Shadows stopped on the other bank, eyeing their enemies with pure hatred. Though they had no features, the heroes could plainly see them snarling, and growling from across the river. This enraged them, and they fought to remain still.

Sundim's wicked laugh pierced through all as she lay trapped in the crystal ball, observing the heroes closely.

"Does my army impress you? Young heroes." She laughed wickedly again, this time it lingered in the air, giving them a bad feeling. "As you probably know, my shdows can't cross water. Well, we'll just have to fix that, wont we?" She laughed again, and the Dark Vivi tossed the ball into the river. The moment it touched the water's surface, a massive black bridge expanded, widening to cover fifty yards to both sides, laying flat, connecting the two shores.

The heroes tensed, waiting for them to attack, and shortly they did.

Hero clashed with dark hero, engaging in fierce battles. The group was greatly outnumbered, and had to fight off multiple foes at once, as well as their shadow clone.

InuYasha attemped to the Windscar several times, but they were two quick, and dodged it with ease. His shadow continuously slashed at him with his own Tesusaiga, much larger and lighter than his own. Their blades clashed loudly, emitting lightning from where the blades touched.

Link was in a fierce duel with Dark link, who had returned since the pirate's invasion. Swords bounced off shields, and swords entertwinined as they furiously battered away at each other. Link tryed to remain calm, knowing his nager impowered his dark side, unliket her est. His Dark Side had existed previously from Hyrule, therefore he was more experienced, and more powerful than the other shadows.

Anna's slim scimitar weaved in and out of shadow's deformed bodies as she made her way to her own shadow, a hidious sillhouette blending in with the other shadows. She slashed through three at a time, advancing upon her dark side. They met in a furious clash of morpix on shadowed steel. Anna glared, but her other side smiled evilly.

"You cannot defeat us... We could easily overpower any of you." She mocked. Anna strained against the force, and quickly hsoved forwards, causing her other side to lose balance, then she lunged, her sword slashed through her other side's head, and she dissapated with a horrable screech.

Niel succeeded in the same feat, watching his dark side fall, missing a leg and an arm it slowly vanished, wailing the whole while. His attetion then turned to Vivi, who was in a fierce race with her dark side, swirling and looping all over above their heads.

"I always win at taaaag..." Vivi said, barely avoiding some sort of attack, or attempt to crash by her dark side.

"Me toooo..." Her other side said, getting a quick speed burst. Just as they clashed, another horrable scream pierced the air as the shadow Vivi disappeared, her shining Morpix blade gleamed in the evening light.

Zelda blocked her other's sides attacks with Nayru's love, again and again sword hit a magic barrier, hero ther side was enraged, and her atacks became more furious. With a powerful blast of Dins' Fie, Nayru's love shattered, and shadow Zelda's blade swung towards her head to deal the final blow, it dissapeared in mid air, a few centimeters away from her forehead, she opened her eyes and saw Link, his Master Sword in hand, still fiercly dueling his other side as well.

She murmered her thanks and started dropping shadows with her dagger, one by one they fell by her hand. Anna joined her and they dominated the shadows, screams and wails piercing the air with ever swing of their blade.

Link lunged toward his dark side, sword barely missing his head. A dark pillar of shadow rose between them, Sundim's crystal ball on it's top. Her horrible scream echoed over the heroes as they fought, causing them to tremble with fear for a moment.

Kaori felled her shadow with a Morpix tipped arrow, and then turned her attention to Sundim's ball. The only shadows that now stood were Darunia's shadow, Link's shadow, James' shadow, Issun's shadow, and Sundim.

Issun dodged between blades of grass, he had been tossed off Amaterasu's head during the fierce battle, and had been engaged by his own shadow. He jumped up and onto an acorn, then spun around, sword gleaming as he swiftly beheaded his shadow.

Darunia smashed his dark side at the same time, a deeper, yet more powerful wail escaped his lungs as he vanished.

James's short sword slid into his shadow's gut, leaving a few moments of agonizing pain before he disdapated, no scream escaped his lips.

Kaori released her arrow, all at the same time the shadows fell, and a Morpix tipped arrow shattered the crystal ball. There was absolute silence at first, leaving the heroes with no idea what was happening. Then a dark void exploded from theb all in a deafening roar, they dove onto the ground screaming in pain as their eardrums seemed to simultaniously shatter.

A bright white light enveloped them all, and Denelm, ceased to exist...

TO BE CONTINUED... DUN DUN DUUUUNNN.

Okay, Im back.

PART 4: ...

Denelm exploded in a massive shadowy blast, followed by a pure white light. The entire world vanished into thin air, leaving savage waves and rubble raining through the sky for hours.

Sesshomaru stood at the edge of Denelm, the wind blowing his robes and fur around his body. Rin stood at his side, wide eyed at the sudden disappearance. Jaken, his small green servant, stood at his heels.

"Lord Sesshomaru! It's very fortunate for us you made it! You were almost killed! At first I had my doubts, but as soon as you leaped into he air andl anded here, I was filled with relief!" Jaken babbled.

"Jaken!" Sesshomaru barked, whirling and slamming his fist into his servant's head. Eyes spinning, Jaken wondered off in a daze.

"An entire world.... Vanished.... Hrrm..." He turned and strode away, quickly followed by a giggling Rin and a still dazed Jaken.

The people of Ithwithi ran around their small village, completing daily tasks as quickly as possible. Merchant's huts lined the streets, various items for sale. Many different people converged around them, chatting and purchasing from the merchants.

A blacksmith lay in the sothern part of the village, where many strange folk appeared, collecting or dropping off weapons and such.

Children ran around the outskirts of the village, playing ball or tag, and other childish games while their parents took care of buisness with merchants, and such. A small boy with dark curls tossed a stick for his puppy, and the small dog bolted after it, eager to snap it up in his jaws and return it to his master.

As soon as the stick hit the ground a massive blue flash erupted, and when it dissapeared it left a large group of strangers dressed in strnage clothes, wielding strange weapons lying in the grass. the puppy yelped and tore after it's master.

A few hours later several village folk had gathered the strangers, looking for some sort of identification. None was found.

"Probably outsiders captured by Zurk. The fiend! How dare he do this to complete strangers!" One of the men shouted, outraged.

One of the female strangers stirred slightly, and a low moan escaped her lips. Two men quickly approached and rolled her onto her back, moving the scimitar she carried out of the way. Her eyes fluttered open after a moment, and pure shock struck. She shrank away from them turning and quickly crawling away. She tripped on her companions and lay amongst them again. She turned around, fear in her eyes.

"WHERE AM I?! WHO ARE YOU!?" She cried, flinching away when a man reached for her.

"We should be asking you that." Said another man.

"A-... Annabelle. Rightful Queen of Denelm. Where am I?" She said in a softer voice.

"You have so deep wounds there miss, we should get you and all your friends to the infirmary." Said a woman, she wore a white dress, and was fairly chubby.

"Friends..?" Thet hought hadn't even struck her yet, she looked down at her "friends", all her comrades who fought alongside her.

All at once the war with the shadows, the blinding light, the intense roar in her ears came back. Everything hit her like a wave, and she got dizzy, her arms collapsed, and she fell over backwards.

The villagers took them to the infirmary, where the woman in the white dress treated them. She bandaged all their wounds, using the sap of trees and plants as an ointment.

When Anna awoke, all the others were already awake. Sitting or lying in their beds.

"How are you?" Zelda asked.

"Terrible..." She moaned, wiping the dreariness out of her eyes.

"Any idea what that blast was?" Niel asked.

"After Kaori shot it, it all just... happened... Possibly a self destruct." Link answered quickly, he spoke very quietly, and grimaced as he did so.

"Does it hurt?" The woman in the dress enteredt he room, approaching Link and inspecting his neck, then giving him a glass of medicine.

"Where are we?" Anna asked flatly.

"Why... You're in Ithwithi dear, how could you not know? It's the only land. How could you be anywhere else?" The woman chuckled, and after a quick inspection of each of them she departed.

"Ithwithi?" Darunia grumbled.

"We... must have been transported somewhere else..." Anna said quietly, lost in thought.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

"... The only land...?" Lucas questioned quietly. "If we were just transported... then... does that mean Denelm still exists?" Lucas tried to smile, but failed, as his last question was laced with doubt.

Anna sighed, trying not to believe it. "I sure hope so... All of my people... just ... dead? No... No, no, no..." Anna shook her head, not hard, but in slow, short motions, something to hide her tears at the thought.

"Aw, come on, beautiful," Issun started, bouncing up on the bed next to her and continuing to jump up and down, "I'm sure it'll be okay. We might just be in a different place, that's all, yeah, we're just here because we're needed, right? Then I bet we'll head back to Denelm and it'll all be like it never happened!"

Anna smiled slightly at Issun's attempts to comfort her, although barely believing them. Link had gotten himself up and made the small gesture of putting a hand on her shoulder.

"I bet Issun's right," he had a sad sort of forced smile on his face, "but as long as we're here, we might as well find out about the place. Why we're here exactly..."

"Obviously to kick some more ass..." Claus said, almost as if it were completely normal. When he saw the amused looks he was given, he added on, "I guess we should find out WHO'S ass we're kicking then, huh? I think it'd be nice to find out more about this place."

Posted

A small noise sounded to from the doorway, and they looked, in shock, to see the lady in white, an expression of total shock on her face.

They all stared at her, thinking that they had just been recognized as something out of this world, then relief seeped in as she started scolding Claus.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST USED SUCH FOUL LANGUAGE IN MY IMFIRMARY YOUNG MAN! IF I HAD HALF A MIND, WHY... I'D WHUP YA GOOD."

Claus shrank into his covers, trying to hide from the torrent of screams coming at him.

The woman took a deep breath, and then sighed.

"Sorry... It just makes me so angry to hear young ones use such language... Oh! By the way, Im Murda." She said with a soft smile.

"We have a few quetions... mind answering a few?" Anna asked politely.

Murda pondered the question for a moment, then drug a chair from the wall and sat down. "Shoot."

"First, who's in charge of Ithwithi? It sounds... elven somehow..."

"Well, the Queen used to rule a few hundred years back, when I was still just a baby. But the-"

"You're how old exactly!?" Ness interrupted loudly, wide eyed.

"four-hundred seventy-three. That's still young, you must be some... One-hundred forty? One-hundred fifty?"

Ness stared at her. "thirteen." He said in a whisper.

Murda's eyes widened to such an extent, it made her face look small, then she brokei nto a wide grin. "You jokester! You'd be considered an infant if you were that young! Really, how old?"

"... Really... Im thirteen..." He said.

Murda sighed heavily, then took on a more serious look. "You're obviously not from "This Land", which is, in most people's minds, the only world in existance. The truth is, we're a rather large world, but there are several others. Only few know of this, and most try to forget. There are a total of one-hundred forty-one different worlds, I have atlas's, history books, and many interesting facts on most. You're from?"

"Denelm." Anna said hatsily.

"Ah, one of the more powerful, sophisticated worlds. But terribly weak Im afraid..." Before any could respond, she turned and exited the room, returning shortly with an armful of scrolls, books, and a rolled up parchment.

She lay them on a table next to Anna's bed before returning to her seat.

"Most of those put me in dangerous positions to obtain, be grateful I took you in, instead of somebody else in this village."

Anna studied them for a time, then set them aside, asking. "You never answered, due to Ness's interruption earlier." She gave Ness a horrible glare.

"Oh! Im sorry, I'd forgotten. The rightful ruler is Queen Ithwithi herself, founder of... Ithwithi, as the name states. Nobody's heard of her in a few hundred years, not since that young man with the red hair came. Much like you he was, single handedly took down Ithwithi, it's a Legendary tale. Anyways, he rules now. Has for years, though he ignores most. And focuses mainly on tormenting those in the city. His name is... well," She moved her chair closer to the group and whispered, "Kerk. Twin brother to Zurk, although he's the general of the army." She finall finished and leaned back in her chair, waiting for a response from the heroes.

"I used to be a general once... back in Denelm. Mind if I ask a question?" Niel asked her.

"Sure honey, ask away."

"Can we get out of bed now?"

With a chuckle, Murda stood. "Yes, you can all get out of bed. Im heading down to the fencing competition, a new challenger has come, some say he's the very best. Everybody's gonna vote. Wanna come?" She asked.

The heroes climbed out of bed and put their torn foot wear on and followed her. Ammy crawled off the foot of the bed wearily, yawning loudly before following.

"Wait, where's Darunia and Drios?" Anna haulted suddenly, a worried expression on her face.

"They were too big for the beds, and insisted they were fine. They've been trying for hours to teach the local blacksmith, I think he's a bit irritated." Murda laughed, and they all then exited the infirmary.

They arrived at the village center a few hours later, after collecting Darunia and Drios, saving the poor Blacksmith from their critisism. A large crowd was gathered around a circular platform, where the host was speaking into his hands about the local news, and the contesents in the competition.

The crowd cheered everytime he paused, and once he announced that a new challenger was a merchant, they all booed loudly.

That's your entry Teto :D

Posted

Right.

I'm not sure if the villain has been revealed, so I made my guy's history a spoiler.

Name: Kaeli

Where you are from: Lilmoth, new world

Skills: Sword fighting, mercantile

Specialtys: Weaponry/Mercantile

Weapons: Shortblade

Special ablities: Agile, cunning

History:

Born in the merchant city, Lilmoth. Grew up learning the ways of the sword and mercantile. He is now a skilled merchant and warrior and travels the land to sell his goods. Saooey's arrival has made the world more dangerous and this has made Kaeli's work more difficult. He had been against Saooey for years. Even before he had risen to a position of power. Kaeli has studied him has learnt much about him already.

I'll leave it to you.

Start me off.

Posted

Right.

I'm not sure if the villain has been revealed, so I made my guy's history a spoiler.

Name: Kaeli

Where you are from: Lilmoth, new world

Skills: Sword fighting, mercantile

Specialtys: Weaponry/Mercantile

Weapons: Shortblade

Special ablities: Agile, cunning

History:

Born in the merchant city, Lilmoth. Grew up learning the ways of the sword and mercantile. He is now a skilled merchant and warrior and travels the land to sell his goods. Saooey's arrival has made the world more dangerous and this has made Kaeli's work more difficult. He had been against Saooey for years. Even before he had risen to a position of power. Kaeli has studied him has learnt much about him already.

I'll leave it to you.

Start me off.

Okay.

Imma have trouble with appearance though... So you'll just have to change what isn't right.

A young man about 17 climbed up onto the platform, a shortsword belted to his side. The crowd's booing subsided, and changed into cheers.

"KAELI! KAELI!" They cheered.

"Obviously they know him." Ness struggled to be heard over the roar.

The man brought up a few more men, all older and stronger looking tha Kaeli. One shouldered him as he passed.

Without warning, Niel darted forward, zigzagging inbetween the people, still cheering. He jumped onto the platform and said something to them announcer, getting a smile from him.

"It turns out, that we have another challenger!" The announcer roared, the crowd's cheering drown out all else, and InuYasha placed his hands over his ears, grimacing.

The announcer moved back some of the men until two were in the center, Kaeli and the one that had shouldered him. The man took two wooden covers, the length of the two blades, and slid one over each for protection, then fastened them to the hilt with leather straps. He stepped back away from them, and blew a sharp whistle, immediatley the two men blurred into action.

The crowd roared even louder as Kaeli swiftly disarmed the man and held his covered sword to his throat. The man glared at him, then turned and fled. Kaeli bowed as the crowd shouted his name.

The announcer pulled Kaeli back and pushed two others forward, Niel and one other man, who was nearly twice his size. The announcer again slid the wooden coverings over their blades, and stepped back.

Niel's sword was flicked aside with ease, and he was immediatley bested by the bigger man. Cheeks flushing Niel retrieved his sword and returned to his companions.

Kaori was laughing so hard she was doubled over, nearly falling down.

"Touch break, oh well... I warned you. Heroes are practically nothing compared to Ithwithians."

"What exactly do you mean?" Niel shouted angrily.

"When entering Ithwithi, heroes lose EVERYTHING. Including strength. You would have died had I not given you that medicine, and the air continuously saps your strength. If you want to return to your former status, then there's only one who can help you." Murda finished, sighing.

"Don't speak of the hermit so openly Murda, there are soldiers attending after all." They turned and saw Kaeli, sliding his uncovered sword into a new sheath, the prize for the contest.

"Come." He said, navigating through the crowd and away from the village.

They followed him to the edge of the forest, where he stopped and spun around.

"I warn you now, you musn't tell ANYONE, where the hermit is. Understand?" The heroes nodded, curious as to where he was taking them.

"Good luck, I can't go with you. The old fool'd have a fit if I came along. I have buisness to attend to anyways." Murda smiled, and started back towards the village.

It was dark in the forest by the time they stopped in a clearing. Kaeli instructed them to stay put and rest, then darted into the forest again. The heroes took this chance to get some sleep, and lay down on the soft grass.

They awoke to a loud bell, which seemed to be directly next to their ear. They got up with a start, expecting something to be happening, instead they found that they were infront of a large house, standing on the proch was Kaeli and an old man, he looked ancient. His white scraggly beard reached his chest, and he was nearly bald ontop of his head. A cane was clutched in his left hand, which shook perilously, as if he would collapse any second. His entire body was extremely thin and covered in wrinkles, but an air of youth, and wisdom surrounded him.

"Are you the hermit?" Anna asked, eyeing him curiously.

"Yes. And who might you be?" His voice was old, and shaky, and he cupped his right hand to his ear to better hear her.

"I am Annabelle, Queen of Denelm. These are the other heroes, rightfully titles guardians of Denelm. We seek you help." Anna spoke as properly as she could, hoping to give a good impression.

"Hrrm.... Hrrm.... What help might that be young heroes?" He took a few wobbly steps and stood before them. He was garbed in a grey cloak, which was torn and ragged with age.

"Murda said that to return to our former status, you could help us. How, exactly?"

"MURDA!" The man's expression changed from curiosity to outrage in an instant. "That old hag! How dare she lead you astray! The fiend!" The old man continued ranting until his breath came in ragged gasps.

Fearing the old man would have a heart attack, Anna stepped forward and grabbed his shoulders so he wouldn't fall.

Kaeli sighed and walked down the steps, grabbing the man and spinning him around. Then he started slapping him back and forth across the face.

"YOU. OLD. HERMIT. SNAP. OUT. OF. IT." He said, the man stumbled backwards, breathing easier.

"Thank you young man..." He sighed. When he turned to face Anna again, his face was bright red.

"What is it that you want again?"

"To rightfully bear the title of hero. Ithwithi saps our strength, we're nothing more than mere mortals here."

The man scratched his chin for a long moment, then his eyes widened and he started dancing around exitedly.

"HEROES! HEROES FROM DENELM!! WAHOOO!!! THE PROPHECY AS AT LONG LAST FULFILLED!" Quick! There is no time to waste! Follow me!" He turned and darted into his home, jumping into the air and clapping his heels together.

"For an old maaaan, he's pretty energetic..." Vivi said, and then flew in after him. The other heroes reluctantly followed.

When they entered, the expected insence and a bare home. Instead, they found a massive collection of weapons, stored on a weapons rack in the first room, along with a padded mat across the entire floor.

The next room contained insence, but it glowed many different colors, giving them an extreme adreniline rush. They followed him through that room-dancing and shouting happily-into what seemed a normal home. A kitchen, a fireplace, and bedrooms off to the side. He lead them into a small study, where he took a book and stuffed it in their faces.

"SEE! YOUR NAMES ARE RIGHT HERE! IT SAYS IM TO TRAIN YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE! HEEHEE!!" He danced around his desk a while before putting the book back. "Time for your training." With a broad grin, he lead them out back. They stared in awe at what lay in his yard.

A massive Obstacle course lay before them. With spinning blades, swinging pendulums, moving platforms and walls that smashed into eachother, it had everything. A circle with a larg red dot in the middle lay at each end.

"You'll start here. Go back and forth together everyday as soon as you wake up, then come and magic training while you others can practice fighting. Any questions?"

"Where's the sugar!?" Ness shouted from the kitchen.

The old man quickly scurried back into his home and started shouting.

"YOU LITTLE BOY! QUIT EATING MY FOOD! OUT, OUT, OUT!" The old hermit chased Ness out of his home, then sighed. "Good luck." He turned and slammed the door, whistling a strange tune.

They turned on Ness, who carried an armful of strawberries.

"I just wanted to know where the sugar was.." He said guiltily, turning his head away.

Posted

<insert timeskip here>

Again, the heroes woke abruptly, but this time to Lucas's shriek.

"What's going on?! Are you okay, Lucas?!"

"Lucas?!"

Ness and Claus were the first over to the panicking boy before being bonked on the head by the old hermit's cane, all three of them.

"It was only me! I was coming to wake yeh all up. It's time to train," the old man said, turning n his heels and starting to walk out. "What're you waitin' for? Get movin'!"

The heroes obeyed and stood, the three Physic boys rubbing their heads, before they all got outside, getting a horrible reminder of what they had to face.

"... Hey, pops, are you sure this is safe?" Issun asked the man, very unsure about whether or not he wanted to stick around on Ammy's head.

"Nope," the man said cheerfully, "now get started!"