Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Ness, with his unfailing superman complex, was the first one to the training grounds (Closesly followed by Claus and Lucas), not phased at all by the life-threatening obstacle course before them. Claus surveyed the area, not at all pleased with what he was seeing.

"It's a death trap. This guy seriously thinks we can get through this? It might as well be the obstacle course from hell."

"HELL, HERE I COME, DAHAHAHAHAAAAAH!" Ness shouted, nearly knocking Claus off his feet as he charged headfirst into the course.

Shot post is short.

Posted (edited)

Ness charged through the obstacle course quickly, so quickly in fact, that he didn't even notice theb rim of his hat get lopped off. As he stood at the other circle grinning at his accomplishment, the others stared at him with awe.

"Ness..." Lucas whispered.

The old man scurried past, holding a small mirror in his right hand. He held it up to Ness, and the boy's face paled.

"OH MY GOD MY HAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!" Ness' scream was so loud, so high pitched, that he nearly knocked InuYasha unconscious. The birds flew away from the trees shreiking, the bugs poured out of the ground and ran in every which way. The whole forest was in a state of panic fom the boy's scream.

Zelda grabbed InuYasha's shoulders and calmed him, as he was writhing on the ground screaming curses aimed at Ness.

Ness however, paid no attention to any of his surroundings, instead, he focused on rubbing the sliced edge of the his hat, where the bill had been severed.

Tears streaming down his face in frustration, he turned and darted back through the obstacle course, snatching his hat along the way. He stood-yet again-triumphantly on the cirlce, desperatley trying to attatch the bill back onto his hat.

Zelda approached and grabbed the bill from him, then removed his hat. She turned and walked away, taking something from the folds of her dress. Ness clung at her legs like a mad beast, still screaming.

She sat cross legged in the grass and started sewing the bill back on with red thread. The task took only a few moments before she handed it back to Ness.

It hung crookedly, and upside down. But it was attached. Ness sat in theg rass hugging his knees, rocking back and forth muttering about his precious hat.

The others made their way through the Obstacle Course much slower and with more thought than Ness, being careful and thinking exactly how to dodge and avoid the obstacles such as the swinging pendulems.

When they stood in a line infront of the hermit-except Ness, who was still rocking-he inspected them by walking back and forth along their fronts and backs. Finally he stood about fifteen feet infront of them and shouted one loud word, "FAIL!"

The heroes looked shocked beyond belief as the old hermit scurried over to Ness and clapped him on the back.

"Congratulations young man!" He smiled broadly as he helped Ness to his feet. Why don't you go have some sugared strawberries while I train the rest of you...errm... companions." Ness hurried into the house, grabbing the bowl of strawberries along the way. A few moments later he shouted, in a choked voice. "WHERE'S THE SUGAR?" The old hermit laughed as he scurried back into his home. The heroes heard him mutter a few words, then he and Ness came back out, red and white powdery joice all over their faces as they grinned.

Ness sat on the steps and continued eating while the old man reapproached the heroes with the proper way. He stood in the cirlce, tossed his cane aside wile straitening himself at the same time. He stood there for several moments before suddenly screaming.

"YOU HAVE TO DO IT LIKE THIS!!" He shouted, running headfirst into the deadly course.

He ducked and rolled, hopped and skipped, leapt and flipped, and every other movement to reach the other side, where he stood with a broad grin.

"And that's how you do it." He delcared happily, wandering over and grabbing his stick, immediatley resuming his bent over, crooked form.

He instructed the heroes one by one as they followed suit, running like mad men and women into the course, not thinking even for a moment. He made them do it several time, back and forth before he was finally satisfied.

He left them sprawled across the yard, sore, bruised, and slightly cut after the entire day of navigating the course. Whereas Ness lay snoring, his stomach bulging under his shirt, the empty bowl of strawberries at his side.

The old man returned a few hours after letting them rest, then tossed them each a wooden long sword.

"Spar until I come get you. The one with the least amount of injuries wins."

Despite most of them being unable to use swords at all, they followed his instuctions and started sparring.

Most of them were covered head to toe with bruises and lumps, especially on their arms and legs. Darunia and Drios laughed the whole time, admiring the fact that they were practicly invulnerable to the wooden blades.

The old hermit then taught them how to properly use a variety of weapons, from Polearms, to Spears, to long Swords, to Short Swords, to Katana,s to Daggers, to Bows and Arrows, and finally, Axes.

Each of them were too sore to stand, let alone spar with each and every weapon until they couldn't hold their arms up any longer.

When he finally declaredi it a day, dawn was breaking over the trees. They had practiced all through the day and night.

When he told them they had to build their own sleeping quarters in the yard, they were even more depressed and sore.

When at last they had built their shelters and started to doze off, he came scurrying back, smacking his cane on every tree, stick, and rock.

"TIME TO GET UP! WE'RE GOIN' ON A HIKE!" He shouted cheerfully.

"It's only been half an hour!!" Ness screamed, he rolled out of his hut screaming, his hair was a ragged mess, his shirt was torn and wrinkled, half off of his body. Besides his boxer shorts, and torn shirt, he was naked. Rolling around in the grass until Darunia came and thumped him on the head, immediatley rendering him unconsicous.

"Time to go!" The hermit started off into the trees, happily whistling a merry tune.

The next few weeks went the same, they would train all day with the obstacle course, as well as with different weapons. And the next day they'd go on a hike through the forest and surrounding mountains all day, and when they returned they practiced their special hero traits, such as magic, and things they excelled at. He made them do a lot of what they were poor at such, such as Niel's cooking, Anna's bomb making--which she never did anyways--Link's Mathematics, and such.

The heroes started changing in ways they never expected, their speech changed from the proud, demanding attention heroes' speech, to a normal person's speech. The hermit especially trained them on talking improperly, to either fool enemies, or to just blend in.

They all changed physically, their skin darkened due to the blistering Ithwithi sun, they built a lot of muscle, even Darunia and Drios looked more muscular. The three psychic boys even grew more muscular, they often bragged about it amongst themselves, competing to see who was the strongest. Ness usually won because he cheated, which everyone scolded him about.

"What is your name? It's annoying to keep calling you 'Old Hermit' all the time." "Where did Kaeli disappear to? I haven't seen him since that morning." "Why have we even been doing this?"

The three boys confronted the Old hermit and questioned him all at once, he found it difficult to unmix their words and match them correctly to the individual who spoke.

"Just call me Master. That'll do. I sent him on an errand, he wont be back for a few more days, at least. Ah, interesting question Ness. Lets just say that if you don't do it, THEN I'LL WRING YOUR NECK UNTIL YOU DO. AND WITHOUT HESITATION." The old man shouted, then cleared his throat. "No go and finish your PSI training." They sighed, and reluctantly slumped off to practice.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

Sorry, I can't think of anything to write about. Continue.

Posted (edited)

:(

Nobody ever posts anymore...

It was then that Kaeli burst through the foliage, running headlong to the Hermit's House. The three psycic boys watched awe struck as he jumped up all five stairs in one leap, landing next to the Hermit, out of breath.

"Saooey's soldiers! Thousands of them!" He panted, leaning on his knees.

In a voice the heroes never expected the old Hermit shouted at the top of his lungs, "HEROES! PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR WAR!" His deep voice boomed all around, startling them. The tone in his voice told them it was urgent, and they all scrambbled around to their positions, a wide U around the stairs, protecting the Hermit.

"Not necessary." The Hermit and Kaeli walked down the steps, the heroes parted for them, and they stood in the front, just as soliders poured into the yard. A much larger man than the rest of the heroes stood in the lead, dressed in dark armor, a massive sword in his right hand.

"Vir! Lord Saooey has noticed your recent activities, it is his command that you surrender yourself and your trainees to me, to be taken to his castle."

"Zurk, you haven't changed much, that I can see." The Hermit shouted back. The heroes stared at him blankly.

"Vir!?" Kaori blurted. "The very first hero EVER?" She stared at him, awestruck.

The Hermit turned around, facing the heroes. "Yes... That is my name. I've been in hiding, waiting for you. But now is not the time, we have a battle on our hands."

They nodded, drawing their weapons in preperation.

Zurk shouted again, louder this time. "Vir! Stand down, or we'll have to kill you."

"Then try and kill me!" The deepness seeped into the Hermit's voice again. Zurk seemed to hesitate for a moment before lifting his sword and shouting one short word, "CHARGE!!"

Zurk and his men bolted forwards, going around the Obstacle Course to reach the heroes.

Kaeli drew his sword and delt the first blow, instantly killed the first man by stabbing him n the throat with his short sword.

Vir grasped the handle of his cane, twisted it, and pulled on it, revealing a long blade. He bashed with the remainder of his cane, and slashed with the other, many men fell to his deadly blade.

The other heroes surged forwards, colliding with the attackers in a loud clash of metal.

The soldiers quickly beat back the weakened heroes, as they were Zurk's finest, and trained especially for fighting heroes. Each blow was delivered with precise accuracy and precision, opening several large gashes designed to weaken the heroes, not kill them.

Several soldiers fell as InuYasha slashed with his Tesusaiga, severing their heads. He immediatley crouched down, sticking Tesusaiga into the ground to use it as a giant stationary shield.

Zelda crouched behind it as well, lashing out at anyone who drew near. They held that position for several moments before Tesusaiga was wrenched from the ground and swung as hard as possible, another few soldiers fell as InuYasha wielded the massive sword.

The heroes felt helpless before Kaeli and Vir, who were devastating any near enough for their blades. Kaeli moved quick, his arm writhing like a snake as he expertly knocked the weapons out of their grasp and either stabbed their throat, or beheaded them.

Vir ran and jumped around like a wild animal, just as he had when going through the obstacle course, not thinking, just acting. He ducked and dodged, spinned and whirled, jumped and rolled, anything to evade an oncoming attack as he severed limbs, bashed in skulls, and killed as he made his way in the general direction of Zurk, who was lingering in the back of his army.

Coward! Anna ducked a sword and grabbed the hilt, wrenching out of it's owner's grip before kicking him square in the chest. He fell backwards, where Link came in and stabbed him in the gut before moving on, bashing men with his shield as he moved from target to target.

She felt the adrenaline rush as her breathing escalated until she was practicly panting, they had never been this weak in Denelm. Even at eight years old she was far more effecient killer than this. And they'd taken on enough enemies being sick, and weak before.

In a flash, there was a blade in her face, it smacked her in the left cheek, sending her sprawling. Before she lasped into unconsciousness she glimpsed Niel as he charged her attacker, gutting him.

Niel leapt over the fallen Anna with a bellow of rage, nobody was going to die if he could help it. The soldier that he was aiming for gave a sudden yelp, and, fearing for hi life, turned and ran, where he bounced square off of Drios. Niel slid his sword into the man's stomach, then ran back over to defend Anna. Link soon joined him, and then Zelda with InuYasha, and Darunia, until everyone had formed a small circle of death around her. Every soldier that approached was instantly killed.

Kaeli's sudden cry startled them, and when they looked in his direction, they saw him kneeling over the old Hermit, Zurk was also beside him, his sword sticking out of the old man's chest.

Kaeli took only a moment to recuperate, charging Zurk, unleashing all his fury and deadly skill into his shortsword.

Zurk flinched as his sword vibrated from the force of Kaeli's blows, until his shortsword shattered upon impact. Darunia rolled into a ball and charged, he vaulted into the air over Vir, and cannonballed into Zurk before he could strike down Kaeli.

Goron and Human wrestled around in the ground, neitherg aining the upperhand. Despite Darunia's superior strength and wrestling skill, the giant general was able to match his skill.

Eventually them anaged to gain an advantage over Darunia, jabbing him in the eye with a hidden dagger, Darunia bellowed, and rolled away, one hand clamped to his face.

Zurk quickly rose to his feet, grabbing his giant sword and raising it above his head. The sky darkened, and lightning flashed, striking his sword. The lightning turned red, jumping out and killing soldiers surrounding him. When there was a fairly clear path to the heroes, he swung his sword down, striking the ground. with a giant crash.

The heroes froze as the bolt of intertwining red lightning shot towards them. InuYasha leapt forwards, and stuck his sword in the ground, creating a small shield. They quickly gathered behind it, Link had Anna over his shoulder.

The lightning struck the tesusaiga and circled around, striking Drios, who was in the back. The goron immediatley fell, and his eyes rolled up into his head. Ryu was struck next, and he too died. Zelda was almost struck, and inuYasha, with blinding speed, lunged forwards, standing between her andt he lightning. It struck him in the chest, and he joined Ryu an Drios. Zelda cried out in anguish, tears streaming down her face.

"INUYASHA!!" she cried, and ran to his body, hugging him tightly as lightning struck her as well. The lightning came to an abrupt halt, and they heroes poured out from behind InuYasha's sword, which had transformed back into the normal katana. Darunia had one arm wrapped around the Zurk's neck, and Kaeli was frantically searching for a sword. But before he could find one, Link charged with all his speed and might, driving his sword into Zurk's chest, right where his black heart should be.

Link collapsed onto his knees, and watched as Zurk slumped to the ground, the Master Sword protruding from his body.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

"Good work. But, i doubt you can boost their spirits enough for this."

One of the three scouts stepped forward, he was bloody, and he was alone. "T-The N-numbers.... Are O-over... A-a-a-a-a... MILLION!!!" He

You should've said "THERE'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to have to make two seperate posts for this to really be readible.

Ryu,if you don't mind,instead of bringing Adder back to life,I think I'll just make a new character instead.If that's not alright,then I'll just edit my next post and make it to where it's Adder in it instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Sigilant

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills:Martial arts and basic weapon use

Specialties:Martial arts/claw use,animal-like beserking when thirsty

Weapons:Hand claws

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:Wearing a black button-up shirt that has a gray dragon on it in between the collar and the left shoulder.Black jeans.Neat dress shoes.Untidy dark-brown hair that covers up his forehead,the back of his neck,and his ears.VERY pale skin[it'll gain color when he's satisfied,though].Extremely dark crimson eyes.When he's not fighting,he keeps the claws in holsters that he created for them that are strapped to his legs.

Special abilities:the increased strength and agility of a vampire

Disadvantages:prone to animal-like behavior when thirsty,often launching himself into the enemy just to get a lick of blood

History:Not much is known about Sigilant at all.Even his own name is lost to history,only being known as "the vampire" in stories about Vir.Even though he is not a Hero,he was directly trained by Vir and has the skill to match one.Sigilant left Vir one day,setting out on his own,but with the promise that he would return in a time of need.

I've been interested in vampire stuff recently,so I'd love to use this guy instead of Adder.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Sigilant arrived at the aftermath of the battle."Hey,old man.Heard your call so I'm he-NO!!!",he proclaimed as he arrived.He saw Vir dead,bled out by an impaling in the chest.Sigilant ignored all of the looks and the questions he got from the heroes about who he was and knelt next to the body."DAMMIT!!!I PROMISED HIM!!!"Everyone stopped with the questions.They all only stared.Sigilant then realized something...Maybe he did keep his promise.He promised that he'd be back in a time of need...If Vir's dead...Then it's obviously a time of need.Sigilant seemed a bit satisfied...But not completely."Well...I guess since I held my promise,I'll get yours out of you," he whispered in a voice so low that only a few of the heroes could hear it.With that,he put his mouth up to the wound and began sucking the blood out of it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" he heard someone yell.With a hint of annoyance,he looked up and just spoke in a general direction,not knowing who said that."The old man made me a promise," he said,"that if I ever saw him dead,I would get to have his blood." "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??" Ness demanded.Sigilant simply barred his fangs to show him what it meant.

Posted

LOL WUT? FREAKY D: But that's fine, as long you don't go... too insane.

The heroes watched with disgust as he drained the blood of their mentor, slowly his pale skin darkening. Most wandered off to mourn their fallen comrades, so many with one strike.

Sigilant finished sucking Vir's blood and wandered off into the house, wiping the blood from his lips wth his sleeve. The heroes began setting fire to the soldiers they had slaughtered, and carrying their comrades away from the blaze to give them a proper burial.

Darunia had a strip of white cloth around his eye, where he had been stabbed. Blood was slowly forming a blotch in the cloth, a little too noticable.

He had one arm around Drios, theo ther goron, dragging him to the hole they had dug. As he was laying the goron in the hole, he suddenly stopped, his good eye open wide.

"HE LIVES!" Darunia shouted, hauling the Drios back out. Anna ran over, jumping the entire length of the hole and landed beside Darunia.

She placed two fingers to the Drios' thick neck, and sighed.

"Check the others!" She shouted.

Niel, Ness, and James went to work of checking for pulses, only Zelda still lived. James lifted her up onto his shoulder and climbed out of the hole, laying her next to Drios.

The heroes then buried their friends, covering them with layers of blood stained dirt, and then went into Vir's house, aiming to confront the disgusting creature that had sucked his blood.

I made more mistakes than ever before... it took a long time to fix them >>

Posted

Sigilant searched the house that he remembered from so long ago.Looking for anything...But he didn't know what.Just something to carry with him to remember the old man by.He momentarily gave up and just put his head down on a table,clasping his hands around it.

"Mind telling us what that was?" Link said,entering with the other heroes.Sigilant felt angered,annoyed,sad,and insulted all at the same time.He quickly rose up and retorted back at them."I knew him better than any of you.He was my master for a very long time.None of you really understand.

"He's the vampire,"Niel said."The one who trained under Vir for a very long time.""Yes,'the vampire',"Sigilant said with irritation at the title very clear in his voice."Of course that's what I'm recorded as.The Animal.The Abomination.The Blood-Drinker.The Vampire.These storytellers come up with every name imaginable EXCEPT my real name.

"Then what is your real name," Ness said with the same level of irritation in his voice."Sigilant.""Why did you do that to him??" Anna demanded."Because of all people and animals I thought that the old man's blood smelled the best.I always wanted to try it,and so he made a deal with me.If I ever saw him dead,I would get to drink all of the blood that was left.Of course,I can't drink all of it,of course,otherwise I'll go insane and truly earn all of those ludicrous names those storytellers came up with,but that gave me permission to drink as much as I wanted to when he died.There was an exception...One that you people,well,based on the judgment that I see in your faces,won't like.

"And what is that," Niel asked patiently.

"I'm supposed to join the heroes and help them.

...Also,I need to know who killed Vir.Then I need to know where he is.Then I need help waltzing right into his place and biting his neck off."

Posted

"Too late... I already killed him..." Link said, rubbing his sore arm. The impact of the blow he dealt had shattered his bone.

"Let me heal that..." Link whirled, the hairs pricking up on the back of his neck. Zelda stood in the doorway, a blackened burnt hole in the center of her chest where the lightning had struck. She took a wobbly step forward and placed her hand on Link's broken arm, he winced and groaned as the bones formed together, completing it once more.

"Thanks..." He murmdered

"How many died?" Sigilant asked.

With lightning reflexes, Kaori buried her dagger in the table. "No more blood." She hissed, glaring at him.

Sigilant stared back, his crimson eyes unnervered her, and she eventually averted her gaze, taking the dagger out of the table and leaving the room.

"S-so what are we to do then?" Lucas asked, his stutter shocked them all, he hadn't stuttered since the first time they had beaten Sundim.

"Vir has a nephew he mentioned. Maybe we can go to him." Sigilant suggested. The heroes murmered amongst eachother for a moment, and then agreed.

Posted (edited)

"Too late... I already killed him..." Link said, rubbing his sore arm. The impact of the blow he dealt had shattered his bone.

"Let me heal that..." Link whirled, the hairs pricking up on the back of his neck. Zelda stood in the doorway, a blackened burnt hole in the center of her chest where the lightning had struck. She took a wobbly step forward and placed her hand on Link's broken arm, he winced and groaned as the bones formed together, completing it once more.

"Thanks..." He murmdered

"How many died?" Sigilant asked.

With lightning reflexes, Kaori buried her dagger in the table. "No more blood." She hissed, glaring at him.

Sigilant stared back, his crimson eyes unnervered her, and she eventually averted her gaze, taking the dagger out of the table and leaving the room.

"S-so what are we to do then?" Lucas asked, his stutter shocked them all, he hadn't stuttered since the first time they had beaten Sundim.

"Vir has a nephew he mentioned. Maybe we can go to him." Sigilant suggested. The heroes murmered amongst eachother for a moment, and then agreed.

"Well,before we head out,we need to deal with the problems that we have now," Sigilant said,his eyes focused on Darunia's damaged eye and then his eyes fluidly changing views between Zelda's wound and Link's wound without a movement of the head."I don't know anything about medication and healing,though...I've never had the problem,myself...But Vir kept some stuff in here...Bandages and all that." Sigilant looked through the drawers and shelves in the house."Here we are..." Sigilant found bandages and cotton pads and gave Darunia instruction to lay down on the bed.Darunia hesitantly lied down and still held the cloth to his eye.All of the other heroes watched and some even reached out to stop this newcomer just in case."Sorry,but you'll have to put the cloth away..." Darunia had mixed feelings about taking this cloth away considering that it would show all of the blood draining from the wound and shook his head."Don't worry,"Sigilant insisted,"I'll suppress myself as much as I can.I'm satisfied from the last drink I had,you can tell by my complexion.Just in case,though,I'll need your friends to be at the ready." Darunia nodded and removed the cloth.Sigilant quickly-for his sake and for Darunia's-replaced the cloth with a cotton pad and wrapped bandage around the top of the pad,putting a pin in the final wrap to keep the bandage in place.He did the same with another bandage that he put on the lower part of the cotton pad,securing the pad in place."Alright," Sigilant said.He looked at Link and motioned him over with his head."Sit down," he pretty much ordered.Link sat as Sigilant made a sling for his broken arm."As for her," Sigilant said,his eyes looking at Zelda then at the group,"I don't think I can do anything for her."

"Thanks," Niel said.Ness obviously didn't trust him based on the looks he threw at Sigilant,and the rest seemed disgusted by him.Typical.

"Anyway...Let's head out to the nephew..." he said.

Posted

The heroes wandered outside, Darunia carrying Zelda in the crook of his left arm.

"We can't take him." Sigilant nodded towards Drios. "Im sure he'll make a fine recovery, and he's not as injured as you think. The lightning merely knocked him unconscious, I don't smell any blood on him."

The heroes marched into the forest, cautiously letting Sigilant stay in the lead to keep an eye on him. Ness kept veering off to one side of him, eyeing him, then moving to the other side and doing the same.

Eventually Anna stepped forward and dragged him back.

They came to a small clearing, and were disgusted by what they saw, The entire clearing was filled whith dead people and livestock, each and every one slaughtered. Sigilant approached the nearest cow, swatting away flies to inspect it. Painted on it's shoulder with crimson liquid was a capital R.

"You'd better take a look at this..." Sigilant beconed(spelled wrong)to them with his right hand.

They cautiously approached, coming to a stop next to Sigilant.

Ness heaved and wandered off a few steps to hurl, Lucas and Claus followed.

"Who would paint a letter with it's kill's blood?" James asked.

"Not an ordinary letter... An Initial." Niel said, his face pale.

"No you look like me." Sigilant joked, Niel did not smile.

"Run!" Niel shouted, drawing his sword and running forwards.

"What's going on?!" Anna shouted at Niel.

"I think we'd better run..." Ness murmered, wiping something off of his chin. After a monstrous roar, she agreed, and the heroes vanished into the trees.

The sound of metal on metal rang out, and Sigilant whirled, running back to the clearing at a pace humanly impossible.

He burst into the clearing to see Niel attacking a figure clad in a large black cloak, his face was obscured by his hood, and a broadsword was grasped in his right hand. Behind him was a Silver Dragon, feasting on the dead that filled the clearing.

CHARACTER ENTRY ^_^

Name: Ryu (Ree-oo)

Where you are from: UNKNOWN

Skills: Swordplay, Hand-to-Hand Combat.

Specialtys: Dragon Riding

Weapons: Ordinary broadsword

Special Ablities: Super Human Strength, Pet Dragon, Running

History: UNKNOWN

Sigilant stared in awe as Niel skillfully evaded and struck at the mysterious person in the cloak. He never landed a blow on the cloaked figure, but he never got struck either. Sigilant was too caught up in Niel's battle to notice the dragon creep up on him and roar in his ear. Sigilant screamed like a girl and fled in the opposite direction, then caught himself and whirled around, charging straight for the Silver monster.

Posted (edited)

"HA HA!!" Sigilant yelled,"I LOVE DOING THAT SCREAM!!" He hadn't been in a fight like this in a long time.He got close to the dragon.A little...too close.The dragon's head snapped forward in an attempt to bite Sigilant's head off,but Sigil dodged it by sidestepping.Then he ducked under another lunge,and countered by quickly unholstering his left set of claws and stuck it into the beast's neck.He had no clue where it's throat was,but he just had to guess for now.It roared,catching Ryu's attention.Ryu looked at the dragon in alarm,purposely leaving himself open.Niel swung at him,just like he expected,but he grabbed Niel's wrists with one hand and pushed Ryu's sword-wielding hands back.He threw Niel back.Ryu dashed to defend his companion as Sigilant was straddled on it with both sets of claws in hands,repeatedly stabbing the dragon.Ryu sheathed his sword and jumped up,elbowing Sigil off of the dragon.Sigil flew off,but flipped over just in time to land on his feet.Ryu dashed in,unarmed,to beat Sigilant to death.Sigil saw this as a challenge.He holstered the claws and got into a fighting stance.The two became locked in a duel.They both blocked each other's punches with their hands and made high and low kicks at each other,each one being dodged.Then Ryu made a low sweeping kick,tripping Sigil,and rising up behind him with a high kick at Niel.Sigilant regained his footing and made a high spin kick,but Ryu ducked and used this as a manuver that allowed him to punch Niel in the stomach a few times.Niel drew back and blood coughed up.Sigilant didn't care about Niel's fresh blood.He had another idea.He wanted his opponent's instead.He jumped and clang to Ryu's back.He brought his head up,bared his fangs,and dug into the neck,aiming for the jugular vein.

He missed.

Ryu wriggled around,trying to get Sigil off of him,while Niel saw this as an opening.Niel made a thrust with his sword,but Ryu evaded with ease and jumped back.The the elbowed Sigil in the face,reached back to grab him,and threw him onto the ground.Sigilant rolled four times on the ground sideways until coming to a stop.Ryu drew his sword and walked up to Sigil.He raised the sword to impale Sigilant.

He brought the blade down.

Something cold wrapped around his wrists.

Sigilant had rolled out of the way and kneeled up in an effort to push Ryu back.His mind beat on about how Niel should kill this guy right now while he had the chance.Niel never came.Sigil and Ryu continued,locked in a fight between who was stronger.

Niel was preoccupied with dodging a furious dragon's attacks to pay attention to the creature that had teamed up with them.

Sigil was actually pushing Ryu back a little.He had managed to completely rise up to stature and was now on equal standing with Ryu when Ryu fell over and rolled back to his feet.He quickly grabbed the sword that he dropped before it touched the ground.He slid past Sigilant and flipped onto his dragon.His dragon stepped back and flapped it's magnificent wings.With that,it took off and flew over the forest,out of everyone's view.

Niel looked over at Sigil.Sigil looked at Ness,who had smacked Ryu square in the back with his bat.Sigilant was amazed that Ness didn't break the guy's spine.

"Thanks," he said to Ness.

Ness nodded and abruptly looked away from Sigilant to go over to Niel,out of obvious disgust towards Sigilant.Sigil didn't think that they would ever end up getting along.Sigilant put his arms out and decided to make something perfectly clear so that they would get the idea out of their heads."Everyone,just so you know,what I did to Vir's body will never happen again.Just wanted to make that clear."

"It was disgusting," Link said to him.

"That's because so few people understand," Sigilant retorted quietly.

I've made an avatar for Sigilant.Here it is.

1c0857.png

The rising sun in the background is taking the place of blood-spatter because I couldn't find any.

Posted

Ryu said I could join... (This character comes from the fact that I'm at a peak obsession with Sephiroth)

Name:Nora

Where you are from:The Planet

Skills:Swordplay, Story telling, Black magic (Final Fantasy type), Flight

Specialtys:Culture/Lore

Weapons:Monemi, a nodachi shorter than Masamune, but longer than a average katana.

Special ablitys:Flying

History:She was good friends with a man named Sephiroth. He treated her like a little sister. She called her self The Second wing to go with Sephiroth's one winged angel title as she had a single wing too. Oddly enough it's on the side Sephiroth doesn't (left). Nora was pushed out of her home world by the force of Denelm was destroyed. She had a very nice life until then, and now all she wants is a way home to be with Sephiroth again.

Posted

Ryu said I could join... (This character comes from the fact that I'm at a peak obsession with Sephiroth)

Name:Nora

Where you are from:The Planet

Skills:Swordplay, Story telling, Black magic (Final Fantasy type), Flight

Specialtys:Culture/Lore

Weapons:Monemi, a nodachi shorter than Masamune, but longer than a average katana.

Special ablitys:Flying

History:She was good friends with a man named Sephiroth. He treated her like a little sister. She called her self The Second wing to go with Sephiroth's one winged angel title as she had a single wing too. Oddly enough it's on the side Sephiroth doesn't (left). Nora was pushed out of her home world by the force of Denelm was destroyed. She had a very nice life until then, and now all she wants is a way home to be with Sephiroth again.

OFF TOPIC WARNING

That's weird...I had a dream with one-winged angels everywhere one time...

A lot of things that have been happening feel like I've been through them before.I mean,exact conversations and stuff.Exact places where I'm standing in certain events feel like I've stood in the exact same place with the exact same conversation going on before,yet the people talking are talking about an entirely new subject that happened recently a couple of days ago.It's weird...

Posted

OFF TOPIC WARNING

That's weird...I had a dream with one-winged angels everywhere one time...

A lot of things that have been happening feel like I've been through them before.I mean,exact conversations and stuff.Exact places where I'm standing in certain events feel like I've stood in the exact same place with the exact same conversation going on before,yet the people talking are talking about an entirely new subject that happened recently a couple of days ago.It's weird...

ZOMG YOU DO IT TOO! :o

It's dreaming the future... when you suddenly realize that you're doing something you've done before, and it has the EXACT same results, no matter how hard you try to make it otherwise. I once changed it... :unsure: It was sick.

That was the ultimate post in battling history >:D

Ryu sat upon his injured dragon, his sword was strapped to his back, in a hidden sheath under his cloak, so the handle poked out past his shoulder. He took some leaves from a pouch on his belt and started rubbing them into the dragon's wounds.

Curse them! Saooey did not tell me they had the Blood-Sucker with them!

Ryu continued applying the leaves until the dragon's flesh was noticably recovering. Relieved neither of them had obtained permanent damage, Ryu started rubbing his back where the boy had hit him with his bat. A small hole that oozed blood was just to the left of the spine where the small spike was, he had been lucky it missed.

Ryu looked back at his captive, and smiled. Kaeli, wrapped in a blanket and securly strapped to the dragon, was unconscious, a black bruise on his cheek.

---

The heroes stopped for a while on the other side of the clearing, free of the terrible smell of death that permeated the air. They ate a small lunch of bread and meat, Sigilant didn't join them, he perched in a tree and watched the skies.

"He's not coming back. And if he does I'll kill him." Niel wiped the dragon blood off of his blade and sheathed it, laying the bloodied rag aside.

"Where'd you hit it?" Sigil asked, dropping from the tree.

"The Wing, as it turned and flew off. It wasn't like the Denelm dragons... it was much smaller, faster... and even stronger if Im not mistaken."

"You aren't." The heroes whirled, all looking at the direction the voice came from, weapons at the ready.

A shadowy red form of Ryu was just a few yards away, his features still masked by his hood.

"You shall pay dearly for injuring my precious pet. But that's not why Im contacting you. It's because Saooey ordered me to leave you a message; We have Kaeli, and we will kill him unless you follow his demands. Reveal the location of Vir's nephew, Kilik, and we shall set him free."

"Lies!" Spat Anna.

Ryu remained expressionless, or so it seemed, as they could not see his face. "That is his demand..." The shadowy red figure vanished, leaving a small scorched spot on the ground.

"Well, we can't directly go to him then. We'll have to be discreet. No towns or villages, kill whoever sees us, and split into groups." Anna began arranging them into groups, putting Niel with Sigilant, James with Darunia and Zelda, Ness with Lucas and Claus, Link and Kaori would accompany her.

"Be careful, don't let anyone see you."

"But where does he live?" Ness asked.

"In the canyon, we'll meet there," Sigil replied.

Anna nodded, and ran off into the trees, accompanied by Link and Kaori.