Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just going to let everyone know that I sort of skimmed around when I was catching up,so I might get some things wrong.Also,I don't remember what Kaori acted like...Isn't she the girl that Niel found awhile ago when he was dying?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigilant nodded at their mad dash into the trees,turned around on his shoe's heel,and walked.Niel walked after him.

"So,"Sigil began,"Who are these people?"

"I'm Niel,the boy with the bat is Ness,the girl who wields a sword is Anna,Queen Annabelle,acually.The one who's as short as Ness is Lucas.The Goron is Darunia,and the woman in the dress is Princess Zelda." "Queen Annabelle of Denelm and Princess Zelda of Hyrule?" Sigilant checked."Yeah.""So what happened to Denelm?" Sigilant asked."Last time we saw it,all of it's people were killed."I imagine it was done by the same guys we're dealing with now,based on that field.""Maybe,"Niel said in a grim voice."Don't worry," Sigil said,patting him on the back,"That guy we fought talks like he's so much better,but your swordplay skills are about equal.Our martial arts are equal,but me being a vampire,I'm about as strong as he is and as fast...If not faster...When I'm satisfied,anyway.He can take a lot,but he won't be able to take everything."

"I guess you're right," Niel said,"but what do you mean by 'satisfied'?"

"...When I've got enough blood.You'll be able to tell by the color of my skin...But when I get really thirsty...I sort of become an animal.I wouldn't advise you to just hang around me when that happens..."

"Oh," Niel replied,unsure what to say.

Link,Kaori,and Anna rushed through the forest,heading for the canyon.

"What do you think of this new guy?" Link asked to the group in general."I'm not sure about him," Anna replied,shaking her head."That's the main reason that he's stuck with Niel.Niel seems to know who he is...And I guess that if Niel knows who he is and isn't attacking him,he's on our side." "He seems alright," Kaori said."I don't know," Link said with concern in his voice."He's already said that he's not a hero...I mean,he was trained by Vir and apparently is as skilled as a hero,but still...I don't know if we should trust him.We could be sleeping one night and he could be sucking on our necks while we slept." "I'm pretty sure that if we had to feed him,he'd ask," Anna said,trying to ease the thought."We pretty much have to trust him right now," Kaori said,closing the debate."I guess you're right," Link said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said earlier,what I remember is Denelm's people being killed...I sort of skimmed around.

Posted

You only forgot a couple things, like Claus, Lucas' twin brother. And James, Anon's character besides Darunia. Also you forgot Amaterasu, Issun, and Vivi. Larvinator's characters.

Im pretty sure you forgot a couple more... but I don't know... That's why I killed them off XD

And Denelm got totally blown up >:D

Niel and Sigilant continued walking in silence, apart from the occasional question. Niel answered as best he could, but there were some details better left out. The came to a river after a few miles, and stopped to take a short break.

"How did you know about Ryu?" Sigil asked, taking a seat on a rock.

Niel sighed, and sat across from him. "He came to Denelm some centuries ago-"

"Centuries!? You're not that old, not even Im that old."

"Im older than you think, much older. Anyways, I was the one who stopped him. He's become much stronger, far stronger than any one of us. And what's worse, that blurry figure said that Saooey is behind it, so he must be working for him."

"Mhm..." Sigilant agreed.

A massive roar made them jump, and they prepared themselves.

"He's back." Niel murmered.

The silver dragon flew from over the tops of the trees, it's scales glittering in the sunset. Ryu rode on it's back, but Kaeli was nowhere to be found.

Posted

Ryu landed and dismounted.He pointed at Niel,then drew his sword.Soldiers came from the forest,covering the other side.Weapons drawn,Niel and Sigilant slowy backed into each other.The dragon leaped and landed behind the soldiers.

"I'll take Ryu," Niel said."That leaves me the fun part," Sigil smirked.They both charged at their enemies.Niel and Ryu became locked in a sword fight,while Sigilant began dispatching soldiers and dodging the dragon.One soldier charged at him,but Sigil stopped him short by sweeping his leg,tripping the soldier and making him land on the ground face up.Sigilant finished him by quickly stabbing him in the forehead and moving on.

Niel made a high swing,but Ryu blocked it,sliding Niel's blade off of his own and following up with a punch.Niel quickly turned to his side to avoid the punch.He countered with a punch to Ryu's side.It connected,but the fist that Niel had just dodged slammed into his stomach.They both jumped back and gained a slight moment of respite.Then they charged again.

Sigilant impaled the ground with his left hand claws to give him something to hold himself up with.Then he kicked his feet back in the air,kicking a soldier in the stomach three times,then performing a flip,kicking the soldier in the head.In addition to the powerful kicks,when Sigil brought his claws out of the ground,he also scooped up some earth,sending it straight into the soldiers face,as if to add insult to injury.The soldier fell to his knees when he stopped falling back and coughed up blood.Sigil ran up to him and stuck his claws through the man's neck.He then spun around and flung the soldier's body into the teeth of the dragon that was behind him,buying him a bit of time.He jumped onto the dragon's back,stabbing it repeatedly while it tried to eat the soldier's body quickly.

Niel and Ryu swung at each other.Powerful swings.They impacted,but Niel's arm was flung back by the force behind Ryu's swing.Ryu was insanely strong.Ryu tackled Niel to the ground.He brought up the sword and thrusted it Towards Niel's head.Niel's only option was to block the broadsword by putting his palms on the sword's sides and trying to push it back.

Sigilant looked up to see how Niel was doing.He swallowed at what he saw.He jumped off of the dragon and ran to help Niel.He executed a back-flip kick,knocking Ryu back,but was immediately smacked by the dragon's tail whilst in midair and was sent into a tree,breaking it in half.Ryu grabbed his sword and rolled to his feet.He was surrounded.Suddenly,the dragon's neck swung a little bit.

Sigilant wrapped around the dragon's neck,holding as tightly as he could.He bared his fangs and bit into the dragon's neck.In an instant,Ryu grabbed Sigilant and hoisted him into the air with one hand.He brought up his sword.Then...He dropped it.

Ryu looked down.A blade covered in blood potruded from his belly.Then it slipped out.He fell to the ground.The dragon instantly put Ryu in his mouth and took off.

Niel stuck the tip of the blade into the ground."Take all the blood you want," he remarked at Sigil.

Posted

Niel watched the dragon soar away, but he kept his gaze locked on Ryu, who was protruding from the dragon's moth, held gently in place by the dragon's tongue. What held his attention most, was the young face of Ryu. His hood had fallen off when the dragon had jumped, exposing his 13-year old face.

Niel heard a sickening slurp, and turned his back on the slaughtered soldiers.

He sat on the rock he had been sitting on earlier to examine his blade. The impact of Ryu's blows had been powerful enough to mutilate the morpix, rendering it usless. Niel tossed it aside with a curse, and walked over to Sigil, who had finished sucking his fill in blood. His skin being much darker, Niel assumed he was full, and inspected the soldiers for weapons. They had no swords of quality, only broadswords that were either broken, dull, or rusty. He took a dagger from the soldier Sigil had drained the blood from, and put it in his belt.

"Ready?" Sigilant asked, wiping crimson from his lips. Niel nodded, and they crossed the river and passed into the forest again.

"I need a sword." Niel announced, fiddling with the dagger he had.

"Kilik is a swordsmith, if you have the material he can build the finest swords there is." Sigil suggested.

"Mmm..."

They continued walking until it was late at night, they were in a dead land, past the trees and in a rocky place. Sigilant had informed him that Kilik didn't live far, and they'd get there in the morning.

Posted

Nora watched from above. She wondered, "Perhaps they might know away home. Right now it doesn't matter. I just want to be with someone." She silently swooped down closer to the group, close enough so she could hear their conversation. All that she heard was something about making it there by morning. That was when the injury on her wing from her impact on entrance to this world sent a surge of pain flying through it. She retracted it in recoil and feel to the ground with a thump.

I think I made a pretty good introduction.

Posted

Nora watched from above. She wondered, "Perhaps they might know away home. Right now it doesn't matter. I just want to be with someone." She silently swooped down closer to the group, close enough so she could hear their conversation. All that she heard was something about making it there by morning. That was when the injury on her wing from her impact on entrance to this world sent a surge of pain flying through it. She retracted it in recoil and feel to the ground with a thump.

I think I made a pretty good introduction.

"pretty good"?THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!YOU SAVED ME!!!HOLY CRAP I HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO POST AND NOW I CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!worship.gif

The two continued walking.Sigilant signaled Niel to stop.

"Wait...I smell something...",Sigilant said,looking aware.He looked behind him,where the smell was coming from.Nothing.He shrugged and spun around on his heel again,continuing to walk forward.Then something smacked him in the back of the head.

He doubled over and regained his footing,rubbing his head."What the hell???" he yelled,looking around,then noticing a girl on the ground with a wing,rubbing her head."Ow..." She said,slowly rising.She turned around."Hi!" she said.

Sigilant and Niel just stood there,confused.They were both thinking about how they were supposed to kill everyone that saw them."Umm...Hi..." Sigilant responded,wondering if he really should kill her or not.Looking into her eyes...He saw no hostility.Nothing about her really seemed to threaten them.Nothing,that is,except that katana.His eyes kept going back and forth between her feet,hands,katana,and eyes.His eyes were too quick to track,though.Maybe she could be a valuable ally...But he'd keep his eye on her.He looked at Niel and gave him a thumbs up.

"I'm Nora," she enthusiastically introduced."And I think that you two might be able to help me!"

"...What do you need?" Niel asked.

"I need help finding a friend."

"Sounds good enough,and you look equipped well enough,you're in," Niel said.

"Well...Let's head out...We'll help you find your friend after this..." Sigilant said with a slight hint of reluctance in his voice.

Posted

"After what?" Nora asked, brushing some red sand from her sholder.

Sigilant looked to Niel desperately. Niel sighed, then faced Nora.

"What I am about to tell you is strictly confidential, revealing it to anybody would mean certain death. Do you agree to keep it a secret?" Nora nodded, so he continued. "'Vir' a legendary hero, was murdered early thismorning. He was training my friends and I to withstand Ithwithi's power. We now travel in split groups to his nephew, so that we may continue our training." Niel finished, waiting for Nora's response, she nodded her head slightly.

With Nora, they continued walking until they reached the canyon, several miles wide and hundreds of yards deep.

With Nora's help, they managed to reach the bottom safely. It was late morning by then, almost noon, and Kilik's rather small hut was within sight. It was surrounded by people, fearing the soldiers had found it, they raced towards it as fast as possible, weapons at the ready.

When they were much, much closer, they were relieved to see that it was the other heroes and not soldiers that surrounded the hut. They walked at a more steady pace until they reached them, where they and Nora were immediately questioned and greeted. Niel and Sigilant told them about Ryu's attack' and how he was so young.

"Where's Kilik?" Sigil asked.

"We got another message from Saooey..." Anna replied grimly.

Posted

Everyone looked down in disappointment except for Sigilant.

"Don't worry," Sigil said,"Kilik's different than Vir.I know he went without a fight."

Sigil looked at everyone with a grin."He likes to give the enemy what they want and then take them down when they least expect it."

Kilik sat in the prison cell.Outside his cell,a guard sat in a chair,watching him.Then the guard burst out laughing.

"Oh,look at meeeee....I'm a big hero," the guard taunted."I'm the nephew of the legendary hero Vir who died the morning that I was captured.Look at me be all heroic when really all I am is a little cowardly girl!" The guard got up close to the cell's bars."Not so high and mighty now,are ya?" Kilik sprang up and grabbed the guard's neck,choking it.He continued this for minutes,until he was certain that the guard was dead.He took the keys from the guard and opened his cell.He carefully put the guard's body back on the chair,and hid in an open cell.

A guard came patrolling the dungeon.He stopped next the the dead guard."I'm your relief," he said.He waited for a response.Nothing came.Only the blank stare."Are you alri-" Kilik wrapped his elbow around the guard's neck and took the dagger out of the guard's belt.He stabbed the guard several times in the heart and threw his body down.He crept towards the dungeon entrance and unlocked it.

Posted

"So we should probably wait for him to come back." Sigil went inside to inspect the small hut, and was amazed to see that a huge tunnel ran from the back of the house deep into the canyon wall.

The other heroe's joined him, but they showed their amazement.

They wandered deep into the tunnel, findingm any rooms similar to Vir's, such as the training rooms. One especially large room had an obstacle course similar to Vir's, but it was much longer and more dangerous.

There was no floor on this one, only bars and ropes to hold on to. In the place of the ground there were several spikes of different heights and widths, the biggist being the width of Darunia and the height of two Nesses, one and a half Lucases do to the hair.

Charging like a mad man, Ness went through the obstacle course as fast as possible, ignoring every obstacle as he usually did. He swung from ropes, hung from bars, and occasionally held on to the obstacles to stay above the spikes.

He made it to the sand box on the other side triumphantly, panting and dripping sweat. The heroes would have cheered had they not seen the red dotted cirlce a few feet away.

"Ness..." Lucas murmered, but was cut off by Ness' sudden scream.

"IM SINKIIIIING!!!!" He screamed, thrashing around in an attempt to free himself.

"Don't move!" Shouted Sigilant, and dashed forward at an impossible speed. When he neared the sand box, which they now knew was filled with quicksand, he crouched and slid a few feet, then sprang forwards like a pouncing lion, arms out infront of him. He wrapped his arms around Ness and landed on the other side.

"Don't worry Ness I go- WHAT!?" He stood on the other side, holding Ness' hat in his hand.

"IDIOT! IM STILL HEEEERE!!!" Ness screamed again, the sand was almost to his waist now, making it look like he was cut in half.

Sigilant cursed himself for being an idiot and sprang forwards again, that was when he realized James was doing the same thing.

They collided in mid air over Ness, their heads smashing together with a crunch. They fell motionless into the sand to either side of Ness, quickly sinking.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" A new voice roared, the heroes whirled to see a man in a crimson cloak, an empty scabbard belted around his waist, sealing the coak. He held a long staff in his right hand, which had small metal blades at each end.

He spotted the three in the quicksand, and flipped his staff around, and hurled it like a spear. Flying as straight as an arrow, the staff's bottom hit Ness' shirt collar and yanked him out of the sand, the staff then buried itself in the cavern wall a good hundred feet on the other side of the obstacle course. Then he broke into a run, even faster than Sigilant had when they first encountered Ryu. He put one foot in the sand and muttered something, and it split, leaving a long wide path to the other side. He walked casually along it, picking up James and Sigilant with one hand each, and set them on the other side. He muttered something again and the sand formed back together.

He approached Ness and yanked the staff out of the wall, leaving a perfect sized hole.

He then walked around the obstacle course and started down the tunell he had came from.

"Kilik... Wait..." Sigilant's voice was raspy, and he raised his head a bit, spitting sand out of his mouth. "Vir's dead..." He said, more sand fell out of his mouth, wet and clumped together.

The man stopped, and turned around. "Sigilant..?" He asked.

They sat in his actual hut, eating a large lunch of meat unknown and bread. Sigilant--with the help of the others--told about Vir's death, Zurk's fall, and how Ryu had attacked them twice along the road. He didn't mention sucking the man's blood, but he sensed Kilik already knew.

"I see... He will be missed. But he fulfilled part of this prophecy..."

"Prophecy?" Anna asked. Kilik sighed, and leaned back in his chair.

"The book of prophecy's was in Vir's house, did he not show it to you?"

"He did." Anna replied.

"Good. Because that will save a lot of explaining.

"My uncle read a prophecy in that book about the destruction of an entire world, an evil so great that only one chosen group could even lay hands on it. He was always babbling on about training, and death. Trying to unravel the mystery of the prophecy, it took him nearly seventy years to figure it out. And ever since he's never left his home, not even to go shopping or eat.

"I helped decipher parts of it, that part was that help would come from a darker race-" He nodded towards Sigilant, who remained unmoving and expressionless. "-Sigilant has to be what that meant. I know no more of this prophecy, but my uncle was obsessed with it.

"Now, why are you here? It has to be more than curiosity and to tell me of my beloved uncle's death." Kilik's piercing eyes bore into Anna until she shifted uncomfortably.

"We wish you to continue training us, if you would." Anna replied, still uneasy. A sickening moan came from the back of the room, where Zelda was treating James. When he and Sigilant collided his skull had shattered, Zelda was trying her best to mend it. Using whatever spells and medicines she could.

Kilik smiled slightly. "Of course."

Posted

"Owwwww!" James muttered after almost an hour Zelda had done all she could but alot of pain still stuck. " Note to self yell before I save someone." James said he could actually heal pretty quickly but for some reason he could only do so while he was awake.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while so I'll wait a little to write again.

Posted

Sorry, I just can't keep up with this RP. You can keep my character, but I can't keep up with you people :embarrassed: I'll leave.

Posted (edited)

Sigilant got up and walked outside.He was furious.Darker race...Typical.He hated those who cast him out like that...labeling him as a darker race...What was funny about it was that his skin was the lightest that he had ever seen.Everyone else had some yellow,or red,or something to their skin...His normally remained white.Kilik met him outside.

"I know what you're thinking," Kilik said with a smile."You were always that way.You're pissed at the mention of you being a darker race,aren't you?"Sigilant responded with a growl."Very well," he said.He mumbled something and a figure rose from the earth.A pitch-black form of Sigilant-with the same red eyes-glared at the real one.Dark Sigilant drew his claws.Sigilant drew his.They charged at each other.Kilik turned around and shrugged."Who's next?" he asked,looking at the group of heroes who had gathered to watch.Nobody answered."Hmm...How about...You," he said,pointing at Anna.

The two Sigils' claws interlocked.They both stared at each other as they pushed each other back.Then they broke the lock,and both followed up with a high-kick.Their feet met.They both used the enemy's foot to jump away.They holstered their claws and ran to each other.They each threw in a punch,both of them catching the punch.Sigilant tumbled back,using his foot to throw Dark Sigilant over him.He got back to his feet and pounced onto Dark Sigilant,claws at the ready.He thrust the claws into Dark Sigilant's face,but Dark Sigil grabbed Sigilant's wrists and held the claws at bay.Then Dark Sigilant did the same thing that Sigilant had done a few seconds ago:he used his foot to throw Sigilant off of him.Sigil was prepared for this,though.He rolled to his feet as soon as he hit the ground.They both had their claws drawn.Dark Sigilant slashed at Sigil,but Sigilant ducked under the slash.Dark Sigil used his other hand to thrust the claws into Sigil's face,but Sigil sidestepped it and spun around to Dark Sigil's back.Then he used his claws like fists.Dark Sigilant was helpless against this.The long claws went into his back countless times,stabbing him in four different places every time.Blue blood spilled out from these wounds,and Dark Sigilant collapsed to the ground and sank back into it.Sigilant bowed and took his place with the group of heroes.

Anna sighed and stepped up to fight her dark form.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Sigh... Kitty's never gonna post, so I guess I'll just skip around a bit.

Anna's battle went similar, she started down, being beaten by her clone, but then retaliated and finished it off. The others each finished their's a bit slower, but had similar results. After they had all been tested, Kilik nodded. "You start out slow and dull, and then start to speed up, getting more powerful and crafty. I see... It's a common problem in the modern heroes."

"Problem?" Lucas asked, his battle was last, and he was still panting.

"Yes. What if your opponent was so skilled you wouldn't have time to get warmed up? You'd be killed immediatley. Which is why this, we must fix." Kilik beckoned(wrong again)with his staff and walked away down the canyon, just to the right of the small dried up river. Reluctantly, the heroes followed him.

He lead them down the canyon until it was no more, and they were high above a small lake. Where the waterfall would be, there was a long drop, with large pointy rocks protruding from the cliff face. "After you." Kilik smiled at Sigilant. With a sigh, we walked to the edge. "What are we surposed t-" Before he could finish, Kilik smacked him on the flat of the back with his staff, sending him flying over. Ness giggled, and walked over to watch him fall, Kilik shoved him over as well, and with a scream, Ness plummeted down.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" Zelda screamed.

"It tests reaction time. Now, step forward." Kilik replied.

"I'll jump by myself thank you." She retorted, and ran and jumped off the cliff.

Then, one by one the heroes leaped off the cliff, falling until they reached the small lake at the bottom. Kilik followed by taking a small path off to the side.

"Hey, why does he get to take the path!?" Ness shouted, glaring at the approaching Kilik.

"I trust you all reached the lake safely? No rock collisions?" Kilik asked as he neared.

"No, but Darunia's stuck at the bottom." James said.

The water bubbled a bit, and Darunia's head poked up out of the surface of the water.

"Gee, thanks." He said, and climbed out of the water.

Posted

The heroes endured a long day of painful,stressful,and odd exercises and tests,that ranged from obstacle courses to being randomly punched in the stomachs.That night,most of them ate roasted pig,while Kilik didn't eat anything and Sigilant sucked the blood out of raw parts of the pig.They enjoyed that.Sigilant smiled and thought of an idea."Hey,Kilik," he said,getting up and walking up to him."Yes?" Kilik replied.Sigilant punched Kilik in the stomach,but Kilik caught the fist."Nice try," Kilik said with a smile.Kilik flipped Sigilant over,becoming a laughing stock among the heroes.He got up laughing himself,and returned to his feeding.

That morning,the training started like it did yesterday,with facing the dark forms.It went in the same order that it went in yesterday,with Sigilant starting first.He drew his claws,ready.The dark form rose from the earth,looking aware.Sigilant charged in and rolled into Dark Sigil's ankles.Dark Sigil hopped over his counterpart.Sigilant rose up and executed a backflip onto Dark Sigil's head.He smiled and jumped high into the air.He stretched his arms out and arced in the air.When he started falling into Dark Sigilant,he put his claws forward and spun rapidly like a drill.This increased the speed.When he got right above Dark Sigilant,he broke the drill attack by executing a front-flip.As expected,Dark Sigil had darted back to avoid the drill attack,and Sigil landed right in front of him.He wasted no time,making quick slashes across Dark Sigil's chest and stomach,then stabbing Dark Sigil's left thigh.He finished off Dark Sigil by stabbing him in the forehead.Sigilant kicked the dark body off of his claws,and it sank back into the ground.He walked back into the group and Anna stepped forward again.

Posted

Hrrbergrrber D:<

Anna also beat her shadow much more easily, finishing it by lopping it's head off. As it sunk into the ground, a sudden roar made her jump. They all looked up to see the now familiar silver blurr as it dove into the canyon. It opened it's wings at the last secong and landed with a massive BOOM! that shook the very earth. Several rocks fell from the canyon wall, shattering into hundreds of pieces on the ground, one stuck into Darunia's leg, he just sighed and ripped ito out, throwing it to the side.

Ryu didn't dismount his dragon, instead, he drew his sword. "Very good Kilik, you escaped. Just as planned. Leading us straight to your cozy little home." After he was done speaking, soldiers started pouring over the rop of the canyon, climbing down ropes to reach the bottom. Soldiers also came from up river, or, what would have been up river had it not been dried up.

Archers lined the rim, aiming arrows down upon them one move and they'd be pin cushions.

"Ryu, I know you, you're not like this." The heroes turned to see Niel step forward, he still had no weapon.

Ryu uttered a long, cold laugh. "And how would you know? A mere boy I've never seen before in my life."

"I am Niel. We shared the same mother, and you don't know me? How about when I bested you at the castle, which your dragon turned to ruins in it's rage."

The dragon roared, emitting al ong jet of white hot flame, Ryu jumped back, his hair singed from the heat.

"Silence!" Ryu hissed, dissmounting. "Niel... How could you still live. That was over one hundred years ago."

"You also took my sword." Niel pointed to Ryu's belt, where the hilt of a sword poked out. "I'd like it back now."

With a growl, Ryu unsheathed the sword and threw it to Niel, who grabbed it perfectly and inspected it.

"ENOUGH TALK. Now you shall die, Kilik. As your uncle died before you." The archers above fired a volley of arrows, and the heroes broke into a mad dash for the waterfall, far faster than any of the foot soldiers.