Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

"Link... when was the last time... we climbed a mountain...?" Anna huffed out tiredly.

Link took a deep breath before rolling over on his back and wiping the sweat from his brow. "Death Mountain... when you fell off the one side cliff... and we have to climb back up... Do us a favor, Anna... Please DON'T fall off of this cliff..." It brought a small smile to some of the heroes' faces, being to out of breath to really chuckle.

Zelda kept herself a bit distanced from the group, looking out over the edge of the cliff, back toward the way they first came.

She almost thought she saw someone this time, running, before shaking her head and telling herself she was only seeing things again.

"I'm too hopeful for my own good. There's no way he could have found us..." Zelda kept watching, though, before leaping to her feet, ready to squeal in joy. "INUYASHA!"

Everyone looked from Zelda to the speck on the ground, whose features had to belong to the half-demon. Who else had white hair and dog ears?

A ways behind him was Drios and his wagon, very out of breath. A Goron's legs weren't made for running.

Zelda looked like she was ready to jump off the cliff side and fly across the canyon to InuYasha... but, of course, she can't fly. A minor detail in her mind before Anna grabbed her.

"Zel, how about we get down SAFELY first. You can talk to puppy boy afterwords."

Posted

James was now in a very good mood seeing another of his friends alive and full of his joy jumped from the edge of the cliff and plunged his sword into the side catching himself and sliding down at a safe pace until he hit the ground and ran to meet his friend. Meanwhile Link standing and watching had only one thing to say. " Why doesn't he do something like that in a fight." Sigilant looked over and just shrugged his shoulders and then did the same using his claws.

Posted

Sigilant planted his feet at the bottom of the cliff and looked up.

"Hey...Who's that?" Link asked,landing next to him.Link pointed at a man in the distance walking towards them.Sigilant only stared.Kilik gave him a hard look.

"Something's not right...," Kilik thought to himself.The traveler quickened his walking pace by a tad bit.

Sigilant rocketed forward,leaving behind dust that shot straight up behind him.He punched the traveler,but the man caught the fist and flipped Sigil over him.Sigil jumped onto him,knocking him to the ground.He roared in the man's face and growled.

"LINL!!!!" he roared.The roar was so loud,that it must have deafened the traveler.The traveler laughed.

"Didn't forget me," Linl said with a smirk.

"**** YOU!!!!" Sigilant roared even louder,hurling Linl far.

"Wait!What's going on?" Link asked,running to Sigilant."Stay out of this!" Sigil ordered."Tell the others to do so as well."

Linl executed a back-flip and skidded to a halt on his feet when he landed.He charged at Sigil,with the same speed and huge dust trail that Sigilant's earlier charge had.He performed a back-flip kick,which Sigil blocked with his forearms.They became locked in a fight,punching and blocking.Sigilant ducked under a swing and followed up with a roundhouse kick,but then followed with another.And another.And another.He continued,inching them both into the air.Finally,when they were high into the air,Linl grabbed Sigilant's leg and spun like a rotor blade in the air.He released Sigil,launching him into the ground with a loud boom.A dust cloud erupted from the place where Sigilant impacted.

Linl landed on one knee and charged forward.Sigilant emerged from the dust,charging at the same speed.

They both punched each other in the face,and they both fell back.They regained balance.

Linl swung,but Sigilant caught his fist.

Sigil swung,but Linl caught his fist.

"Give her back..." Sigilant demanded.

"Kind of hard to do..." Linl chuckled."She brought it upon herself...that's one reason that she died."

Linl leaned in closer to Sigilant.

"The other reason was that you were too weak."

Sigilant roared and bit Linl's ear off.Linl bit into Sigil's neck,and Sigil did the same to Linl's.

Linl was pulled away and thrown to the ground.

"I told you to stay back," Sigil growled.

"Sorry," Darunia said.Kilik only shook his head.

"Hold him down," Sigil ordered."Actually,sit on him."

Darunia sat on him.Linl struggled to free himself.Sigilant pulled out one set of claws and started slicing into Niel's neck.Finally,when he reached the bone,he raised the claws and chopped the bone.

Linl had been beheaded.

"One less animal to worry about." Sigilant said,handing Niel his sword and retreating to the hut.

"I'll go talk to him," Kilik said,going to the hut.

Sigilant sat at the table with his head buried in his arms.He shook it over and over again.

"What was that back there?" Kilik calmly asked,taking a seat next to him.

"Another of my kind.Linl."

"Oh."

"He...Killed a friend of mine.Lilly.She was the best friend that anyone could have ever asked for...She was also a vampire.She...screwed up and nearly exposed us.You see...The three of us used to be a group.Linl decided that the only way to deal with this was to eliminate the problem...He set out to kill her.When I found out...It was too late.He was in the process of decapitating her,slicing through her neck,when I found them.I immediately attacked,but was overpowered.He held me back with one hand,forcing me to watch him chop off her beautiful head with the other.Left me alive so I could suffer,and just left."

"I'm sorry," Kilik said.

"Damn well should be."

Sigilant got up and went into the tunnels,obviously wanting to be alone.

Posted

" Man that was intense." James said as what happened finally had the chance to go through his mind enough to sort it out. " I know but that type of battle could only have come from the death of a loved one." Kilik explained. James was the only one left because only he didn't understand the pain of losing a loved one for even if he did he wouldn't remember it. "so I guess Sigil won't be the same will he?" James asked " He may once enough time has passed, but this is very unpredictable." Kilik added as he left.

Posted

Lawlz HF messed up XD You cut Niel's head off instead of Linl's.

Lawlz. "Please... DON'T fall off this cliff..." That made me laugh XD

NEW CHARACTER. YEEUH.

Kira(LAWLZ. Death Note. Means killer in japanese. Yes. My character is male.)

Where you are from: UNKNOWN

Skills: Killing

Specialtys: Killing

Weapons: Purple edged katana

Special ablitys: Acrobatic

History: UNKNOWN

Saooey sat on his black throne. He had been troubled ever since he learned of Arazzi's death and Ryu's betrayal. There was only one thing that brightened his day: A bounty hunter that wanted to serve him. Nothing pleased him more than a loyal servant.

"My lord. He approaches." A guard anounced.

"Let him in." Saooey barked.

The guard, scared out of his wits, quickly undid the many and complex locks that held the door. They flew open, revealing.... nothing.

"Is this a joke!?" Saooey roared. With one flick of his finger the guard's eyes rolled back and he dropped to the ground, lifeless.

A figure popped up infront of him, causing him to jump and lean back in his chair. A youth with purple hair stood infront of him. Or, was at least infront of him. He balanced on the hilt of a katana, the end of the sheath--which was purple--was balancing on the stone floor. One foot was on the hilt, the other hanging next to it.

"Lord Saooey... You're an ugly one aren't you. And you're only 8 years old... Correct?" The figure asked.

Saooey glared at him. "Due to a curse by the ol' chap Vir. Im only young in appearance!"

The figure rested on elbow on his knee and held his chin up.

"What do you want me to do again?" He asked, sounding bored.

"I want you to destroy the heroes." Saooey hissed.

In the blink of an eye the figure flipped the katana up, grabbed it, and bowed. Holding it horozontally in both of his hands.

"Aren't you the quick one. Kira." Saooey smiled evilly. "Go now. And let none know of your presence. They may be working with the heroes."

Kira sighed and departed, the doors seemingly closing by themselves as he exited the room. Saooey leaned back in his chair and smiled to himself.

It was several hours before Sigilant returned from the tunnels, seeming even angrier than before. "I have a plan." He said.

They all turned to look at him. "A plan for what? An easier way up the cliff?" Ness asked exitedly.

"A way to Saooey." Sigilant growled.

"How do you even know where he is?" Kilik asked.

"This." Sigilant held up a map. "I snatched it from Linl during the fight. It shows each floor, each room, and several secret entires. Including the one the ninjas used."

Zelda stepped forward to take a look at the map. "This is fake." She said, waving her hand over a certain passageway. "It must have just been drawn on, and it doesn't match any of the other rooms."

"Sharp eye." Kilik stated. "I spotted that myself."

"Who cares. We have a way in, and we know how to get to the throne room unannounced. We can beat Saooey!"

"No... You can't." A new voice chimed in.

They all whirled to face the entrance. But nobody was there.

"Where did you get that?"

They jumped backwards, a boy with purple hair was holding the map.

Sigilant, being Sigilant, charged right in, fists flying. The boy reached one arm out and poked Sigilant in the forehead, his eyes never leaving the map. Sigilant crumpled to the ground.

"It doesn't matter... Saooey has taken precautions." The boy sighed and crumpledt he map up, gently placing it on Sigilant.

He drew a katana and held it at his side. It's cutting edge was purple, matching his hair.

"Kira. Pleased to meet you... heroes." He said.

Anna couldn't help it, she laughed out loud. All turned to stare at her.

"His... his... his name!" She blurted, laughing even harder.

"His name!" Kira mimicked. Before any could react Anna was sent flying, she flew out the door and crashed into the cliff wall, causing several rocks to fall around her.

"Anna!" Link shouted, charging Kira.

He missed by five feet with his sword, as Kira swiftly circled around him disarmed him. He drew a knife and held it to his throat, turning to face the other heroes, who were at the ready.

"Go ahead. Attack. Im going to kill him anywa-" His sentence was cut short due to a massive arm wrapping around his mouth.

Link slipped from his grasp and grabbed his sword. Darunia squeezed with all his might, trying desperately to crush the strange person. Kira slipped out from underneath his arm and turned to face Darunia. Kilik lunged with his staff, it was perfect. But it never found it's mark. Kira did a backflip and landed on Kilik's shoulders, he bent down and stuck the kife into his right shoulder. Then rode Kilik's shoulders down as he fell.

"Im going easy you know." He sighed, dodging several of the heroes' blows with ease, still sighing. With one move they all went flying. Joining Anna in glorious flight.

Kira slowly exited the hut, leaving Kilik and Sigilant helpless inside. The heroes struggled to rise, several did not.

InuYasha came from the side, not being inside the hut when Kira appeared. Kira smacked his Tetsusaiga away and slashed him with his katana. InuYasha collapsed, parylized by the purple of Kira's blade.

One by one the heroes were pricked with Kira's blade, falling victim to the poison and being rendered defenseless.

"We'll meet again." Kira announced, and ran straight up the wall in a matter of seconds. "Goodbye." He disappeared over the edge of the cliff.

Posted

Wait is this your own Kira or Light Yagami (defiantly not Misa)

Posted

Wait is this your own Kira or Light Yagami (defiantly not Misa)

My own. You haven't even seen one billionth of hisp ower. Just wait >:)

Posted

" That really sucked." James said as he got up being the last one Zelda healed. " You're telling me." InuYasha replied. " If that guy is working for Saooey then we're in big trouble." James said as he remembered the boy's comment about going easy on them. As a martial artist he can tell if someone's lying by looking at how they move and he wasn't lying.

Posted (edited)

Kira returned to report to Saooey soon after the battle with the heroes, which went extrodinarily quickly. Saooey scolded him for not finishing them off and sent him out again to finish the job. Kira just sighed and left again.

He ran across half of Ithwithi only to find the heroes at the top of the canyon. They all sighed as he slowly walked up.

"Hello. Im here to kill you now." Kira slid the purple edged katana out of it's sheath and charged at the speed of light, sending Darunia flying all the way across the canyon and onto the other side, where he slid for several fet.

Sigilant charged, being Sigilant again. Kira grabbed his gloves and wrenched them off, nearly breaking Sigilant's wrists. He tossed them to the side and slashes Sigilant across the chest, from his right shoulder to his mid-side. Sigilant crumpled to the ground, moaning in agony.

Link, Anna, and James simultaniously charged. Kira jumped seven feet in the air and spun, holding his sword out. The spinning and the blade causied him to rise rather quickly, hovering in the air. He landed behind them and drop kicked them, pinning every one of them down with a dagger in their clothing somewhere. Their arms, legs, and torsos were pinned to the ground.

Ness, Lucas, and Claus screamed when he looked at them, running in circles screaming something about the creepy girlie guy.

Kira left them to their screaming and attacked InuYasha, slicing off Tetsusaiga before he could use it and(SPARTAAA!!!)kicked him in the chest. He fell off of the cliff backwards, plummeting to the bottom.

Zelda charged forwards, sparks of magic flying from her fingertips. Kira slashed through it with his sword and the magic subsided. Zelda collapsed on the ground, her skin a pale blue.

Niel blocked a few sword strikes, but in the end(It doesn't even matter)Kira backflipped over him and sweepkicked him, while he was down he kicked him in the gut and sent him flying over the edge. Drios swung his giant ball and hit Kira in the back, sending him flying a good ten feet. Then Kira seemingly disappeared.

Drios stood there panting, counting how many heroes were down. Then something hit him in the back of the head and he blacked out.

Kira stood on top of the goron's shoulders, his sword sticking out of Drios' head. When he pulled it out, it snapped with a loud BAP! Kira sighed and tossed it aside. He ran over to the three boys and stuck his dagger in the ground, there was a huge blast of red, sending Kira's hair straight up. The three boys flew over the edge, scremaing an clinging to achother as they fell.

"NESS!! I ALWAYS LOVED YOU!!" Lucas shouted.

"ME TOO!!!" Ness wailed back.

Kilik dove and managed to grab Ness and Lucas, who were still screaming. Claus bounced off of his back with a snap, and landed a few feet away.

Kilik moaned, and tried to stand. He collapsed, and didn't move.

"CLAUS. OH, MY, GOD. YOU BROKE HIS BACK!" Lucas screamed, grabbing handfuls of his blonde hair. Ness lightly poked Kilik in the cheek, receiving a low gowl.

"You're not worth it..." Kira sighed, and slowly walked away.

MASSIVE DESTRUCTION.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

Kira just shrugged and walked away,as if to insult the heroes.Then he was rooted to the ground.Something froze around his ankle.He looked down to see a hand that was whiter than snow clinging to his ankle.Something else had him trapped...Or else Kira would have already countered...But what was it?Kira tried to move his ankle,but it was so cold...It almost froze.It numbed instantly,and was now moving on to frostbite.

Sigil sprung from the ground and whipped Kira onto the ground like a simple cord.Sigil brought his fist up and shoved it into Kira's rib with a loud and satisfying CRACK!

Kira tried to reach for a weapon,but couldn't move.Sigilant's dark,crimson eyes pierced into Kira's and paralyzed him.Sigilant whipped him again.And again.And again.Then,Sigil but into Kira's arm,sucking the blood out and returning color to his skin.He wiped his mouth off and brought his foot over Kira's head to break the jaw and kill him,but stopped.

"You're not worth it..." Sigilant sighed,and threw Kira off into the horizon.Sigilant roared into the sky.

"This is bad," Kilik managed to say."He...must be regaining his human power..."Kilik shook his head and grimaced,passing out.

Sigilant carried everyone back to the hut and went outside.He started giggling with pleasure.Oh how he loved his plan!His recent fight with Linl had sparked emotions in him unfelt for what felt like a century.He knew what he had to do.

He would go to the realm where the dead were,and get Lilly out of there.He would find a way to bring her back,and he would have her again.He would have his best friend back.He put his head in his hands and shook his head over and over again,giggling and grinning with insane glee.Something new had awoken in Sigilant...Something human.

Posted (edited)

Doooode. That was scary D:

RAWR. IM SIGILANT.

Also, the main point of Kira was to be vulnerable, but untouchable. Im kinda glad you did that because it opens up this opportunity.

Kira landed on a giant boulder with a rather large crack in the center of the forest. The poison Kira used on Sigilant must have done something to him. Kira slid off the rock and landed flat on is face. He groaned and pressed his fists into the earth. The grass felt cool in the morning.

Kira used his very last bit of strength to push himself up sort of into a plank-position. Then he got to his feet and limped away. Blood oozed out of his chest where Sigilant punched him, and a large chunk of shattered bone stuck out.

He smiled as low growls erupted around the forest. He knew the danger, but he didn't care. It was time.

Murda whistled a tune as she stirred some purple liquid in a wooden container. She stopped whistling and pulled the spoon out, the entire end was melted. She smiled, satisfied with her work, and twisted a lid on.

She heard large crashing noises outside, and rushed to the door. Luckily her house was in the outskirts, and she had a perfect view of the forest. A youth with purple hair was savagely fighting off millions Drull. Dog-like creatures with spikes along their back and spat fire out of their mouths. The youth showed beautiful acrobatics, flipping, twirling, rolling, jumping ten feet in the air. Everytime he moved a Drull fell.

Murda noticed several large wounds on the youth, but they were not inflicted by the Drull. The blood must have drawn their attention.

A blast of fire escaped one's maw, licking at the purple haired youth as he charged it. The flames vanished as he smashed a bloody fist into the Drull's skull, shattering it instantly.

The youth fought them until he was pushed all the way back to a few yards infront of Murda's house.

"COME ON! YOU COWARDS!!" The youth roared. His breathing was calm and focused, the only thing taht showed he'd been fighting them were the blood splatters around his body.

Murda burst out of her home wielding a staff, the jar in her left hand. She shouted something inaudible and a large purple blast erupted from her staff. The Drull exploded into ashes, leaving Murda and the youth alone.

Kira entered Murda's home without a word, taking a seat in a chair in the corner. He stripped off his bloodied shirt, revealing extremely pale skin.

Murda ran in as well and kneeled next to him.

"Aren't you the strong one." She said sarcasticly. She took the jar and opened it quickly, taking a needle from the shelf next to the chair. She sucked some of the purple liquid into the needle and stabbed Kira in the heart. A strange purple design appeared, pulsing red with each heartbeat. He moaned in agony, fighting the urge to get up and move.

His hair, which had faded to a greyish pink, flared dark purple once more. His eyes flashed red. Murda stood and took a few steps back as Kira was retsored. Both of his injuries, on his back and his chest vanished instantly. He whole body reconstructing as if nothing happened. When it finished, he fell forwards out of the chair and landed on the wooden floor.

Kira awoke on a soft bed, he felt so energized he wanted to jump up and run, run as fast as he could for miles. Instead he got up off of the bed and wandered around the house until he found the kitchen. He got some bread and ate it as he searched for his old room. Hundreds of years had passed since he had last been there.

He found the hidden door in a closet, boarded up. He pried them off with his hands and wandered inside, sighing the whole time. Inside he found a bed, and at the foot of the bed lay a golden lined chest. He opened the chest and looked inside. Several swords and clothes lay at the bottom, neatly stacked and looking like they were just put there.

Kira took a golden sheathed sword and a white shirt, then closed the chest. He put the shirt on to cover the pulsating mark on his chest and strapped the sword to his waist, the other one would have to be retrieved and repaired once the heroes were ancient history.

Kira exited his mother's house and burst into a mad dash into the forest, jumping from limb to limb, climbing and jumping until he reached the rock where he hit his back. Purple blood was dried on it. Kira sighed and continued his jumping and climbing until he reached the heroes once more. They were entering the forest, fully armed and ready for something. Kira landed in front of them, receiving a small scream from Ness.

"I expect you're headed to assault Saooey? Pitiful name.... really... But you'll have to be a lot better if you want to take on just him alone. He's got millions of soldiers." Kira silently slid his new blade out of it's solid gold sheath, to their surprise, it was plain steel. Nothing odd or mysterious about it, no poison, no funny girl colors, just plain old steel. But it still hurt.

Link and Niel were immediatley taken down, slashed with Kira's blade. Oddly enough, they felt even stronger than before. Their tired limbs felt lighter, and they half expected to feel the warm blood from their new injuries. But there was no blood, and the pain vanished instantly.

Kira was fighting Sigilant now, who was raging like a mad man. Claws flying, blades cracking, punch, kick, headbash, swoop, roar, repeat. Their battle would have continued for quite some time had Niel not knocked Sigilant out with the hilt of his blade. He fell unconscious off to the side, his claws slipping off and falling to the ground. Kira slashed him across the back, and he groaned.

"Next..." Kira sighed, holding out his blade. Niel and Link took several moments to convince the others what happened when he slashed them, and what happened when he slashed Sigilant.

One by one Kira slashed the heroes, until they all had some sort of small cut from his sword. But instead of blood and pain, there was warmth, and they felt... better.

"This blade cannot cut, as you can plainly see. It fills the one it slashes with strength enough to take on an army. Without this, you stand no chance. Goodbye." Without another word, Kira turned and vanished.

"The heck is his problem? 'OH IM GONNA KILL YOU. SLISHY SLASHY.' And then it's all 'HERE. NOW YOU CAN TAKE ON AN ARMY. HAVE FUN.' Seriously. What is with that guy?" Issun sniffed.

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

Sigilant lay on the ground,unconscious.

[link]

A light blinded him in his dream.His vision cleared and he saw a house.A house that had to be from a previous century.It was beautiful white and made from stone.It was huge.He looked around.He noticed a bright,vibrant green field all around him that had to be the house's yard.Over next to a fountain was a man tinkering with some kind of device.He recognized the man.He suddenly realized how tall this man was...Or how short Sigilant now was himself.He was a child.The man looked so familiar...Almost like himself.He knew this man...He had to think.He had to figure out who this man was.Who was he?He had the idea there on his head.He was-

Cold.

Freezing cold.

Everything swept by in a numbingly cold blizzard.Suddenly,all color had drained from his skin.He was as tall as that man was.The hot sun beat down on him,yet he was cold.Freezing cold.Trembling cold.

Unbearable.

The thirst struck him.He needed it.He needed it now.It was hard to mistake what he needed.Instinct told him.Beside him were two creatures.

One was an ordinary human.Nothing more,nothing less.

The other was a cow.

Either one would satisfy the thirst...But the human was a treat.He turned to the human and barred his fangs.The human shrieked and tried to run away.Sigilant easily caught up with him and grabbed him in an unbreakable grasp.

Sigilant pulled his head back,opened his mouth,and lunged for the jugular vein.

Delicate fingers held his head back.Shocked,Sigilant's eyes moved to see the figure blocking him...Only to be further shocked.

A girl-about his age,even about his height,blocked him from the human.He could tell that he and her were the same kind...The same animal.Her light brown hair-with a sliver of red in it-was tied back in a simple ponytail,but hair fell on one side of her face.Falling on those delicate features...And her eyes.Most shocking of all were her eyes.They were a deep violet with a green ring in them.He could stare into them forever.

He felt a sudden pain of longing...And grief.Guilt.Trauma.He felt responsible for something terrible that had happened to this girl.

...He still could not figure out who that man was.

Posted (edited)

RAWR. IM SIGILANT.

Darunia practically jumped out of his skin as Sigilant jumped, twisted, and landed behind him. After Kira had left, he picked up Sigilant was following the rest of the heroes.

Sigilant bared his fangs, a distant look in his eyes. His skin was flushed with color, his animal side couldn't possibly be taking over... could it?

Darunia hesitated. Should he alert the others? Then Sigilant's eys rolled back into his head and he dropped to the ground. Darunia sighed and picked him up again.

They were almost to the edge of the forest, this is hwere they needed Sigilant. The secret passage could only be opened by someone of his power. Kira could, but seeing as he wasn't there.

They made a small camp a few miles into the darkness of the forest. Anna made a fire, and Link caught some birds. Together they made dinner for the others.

"Anybody have theories on this Kira person?" Lucas shouted. He, Ness and Claus were hunched in a tight circle off in the dark, they each had a long stick in their hand.

"For what?" Zelda asked.

"Well... We're trying to figure out... You know." Lucas ducked back into their circle. Link sighed and went over there, crouching next to them and peering in. They were using thei sticks to draw a series of pictures of Kira. With funny letters next to them.

One showed a picture of Kira attacking a group of stick figures, and words were coming out of his mouth, saying: DIE.

Another showed Sigilant punching Kira in the face, another one showed Kira laying dead, another one showed Kira with a new sword in the trees, and the last one showed Kira holding a gift, that the stick figure heroes were accepting with grins.

"What are you doing?" Link asked, trying not to laugh.

"The first one is when he kept attacking us. Going all crazy and we couldn't even hurt him. The next one shows when Sigilant came out of the ground and beat the purple out of his hair. Then he flew off... because Sigilant punched him. And landed in the forest. Nobody could possibly have survived that. Which is why he's dead. Then it shows when he came back and did that... sword trick and made us stronger. However that worked. The pictures simplify his actions so we can better understand." Said Claus.

"Ahh... well. I'll go now." Muttered Link, trying harder than ever now.

After everyone ate and had some rest, Sigilant finally woke up. His words were slurred, he spoke quietly, and he had trouble standing. But he was still able to open the secret passage. He shoved his fist deep into the earth, and light blasted out. The dirt started to shift and bubble, until it had completely dissolved to show a long, dark tunnel.

"That's a long drop..." Sigilant muttered, even more worn out from that.

"Hey Sigil... how'd you do that... fisty thing..." Ness asked, punching the ground repeatedly.

"It's not something you could ever do in your lifetime." Sigilant repliedb lanking, staring into the long dark.

"Who's first?" Lucas asked, creeping to the edge.

"YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Ness screamed, diving headfirst into the opening. The heroes stood there, stunned. Waiting for the loud crack. Ness hadn't seen the ladder.

They hurried down the ladder as fast as possible, climbing down what seemed like miles. They finally reached the bottom, and found it to be solid stone.

"N-ness?" Lucas called shakily.

"Here!" A voice came from the darkness, and then a small fire burst against the ground. Revealing Ness for a split second. He hurried over, panting.

"Lucky I grabbed that ladder..." He said, wide-eyed.

"Where are we?" Lucas asked uncertainly.

"I don't know... But I think this cave belongs to Ryu's dragon..." Niel said, pointing ahead. Two massive, glowing eyes peered at them in the darkness.

"I've been waiting quite a while." Called a familiar voice, and the cave lit up with torches along rocky walls.

They were inside a massive underground room, Ryu and his dragon were just ahead, Ryu was beaming.

"Come to take on Saooey I expect? Well. Kira's a different story... I know he made you all powerful and such, he restored your hero powers. Like you never left Denelm. But he's waiting for you, even now at the top of the castle, where Saooey waits as well. You wont even get there without me."

"And how do we get there?" Hissed Sigilant, glaring at Ryu.

"We fly, of course."

The heroes boarded the massive silver dragon, feeling a little uneasy. Especially Darunia and Drios, who were used to the ground.

With a large swoosh, and a pressure on their heads, the dragon roared a massive roar, leaping as high as it could and flapping it's wings. It blasted right through the ground, soaring higher and higher until it was far above the castle and it's highest towers. Then swooping down and landing hard on a large tower. Two figures were standing there. One with impossible to not recognize purple hair, the other in fancy clothing and carrying a sword.

Rain started pouring down, and in an instant everything was soaked. The heroes didn't leave the dragon, they just watched as Kira slowly walked over to them.

"So you made it. I hoped you would."

The dragon suddenly leapt fifty feet in the air, but Kira was still there, now holding a much larger sword than he ever had. He lopped the dragon's head off in an instant, and Ryu gave a startled cry. They started plummeting downwards, towards the fields. They expected to die instantly at the impact, but they stopped suddenly, and then they were lowered onto the ground.

"Saooey, why'd you ruin the fun!?" Kira barked, ripping his white shirt off to reveal the glowing, pulsing symbol on his heart. He drew his sword again and catst he sheath aside.

The heroes, dizzy from the drop, fell one by one of the silver body of the dragon, who's neck was blasting blood. Sigilant tooka few drinks, and was perfectly fine again.

"NOOOO!!!!!" Cried Ryu, leaning on his dragon's neck. Before anyone had time to react to his pain an suffering, he had charged Kira, sword held high. He brought it down hard, hitting--nothing. Kira dodged to the side and decapitated Ryu, advancing slowly upon he heroes. InuYasha unleashed the Windscar, which Kira evaded more easily than an arrow. A wave of purple shot out, and Inuyasha was gone. Zelda screamed and ran forwards, getting killed by Kira with a single sword slash.

Muscles rippling, Kira punched Darunia in the face as he charged. His hand was bloody and broke, but Darunia was dead. Drios launched his steel ball, and Kira dodged it, slashing it off of it's chain and and then decapitating him with his monstrous sword.

Sigilant, with a monstrous roar far more powerful than the dragon's, launched forwards and slammed his fist into Kira's face. Kira stumbled backwards, and sashed at Sigilant. Sigilant dodged, and Kira lunged, stabbing Niel in the chest. Niel died. Kira spun and smashed the side of his blade into Sigilant's fist, deflecting his blow and kicking him in the stomach, Siglant flew back a few feet, rolled, and launchedh imself at Kira. His sword flew out of his hand, and they wrestled around in the mud, smashing eachother to bits with punches, kicks, and everything else.

Kira managed to get away and kill Link with a roundhouse punch to the nose, Link crumpled to the earth. Anna screamed bloody murder, temporarily freezing Kira with something he never knew existed... fear. Sigilant wrapped a muscled arm around Kira's neck and squeezed as hard as he could. Kira managed to slip away in the wetness of the rain.

Kira then killed Anna as she stopped screaming, and she fell backwards ontop of Link's body. Ness and Lucas repeatedly hsot PK fire in turn, but Kira managed to dodge well enough to get close, and sent them flying with a sweep kick. He then turned to Claus, but Sigilant blocked his way, kneeing him in the stomach and throwing him to the ground. Sigilant equipped his claws, and prepared himself. Kira lunged, Sigil dodged, slashed Kira across the ribs. Kira stumbled backwards, and kicked Sigilant in the hsin so hard he drop to the ground roaring in pain. Kira turned back to Claus, and slashed him across the face, Claus was down, but not out. Vivi shot forwards, falling backwards off of her rug and stabbing Kira in the stomach usng her momentum.

Kira stumbled backwards, his eyes blurred, and he was suddenly very dizzy. He wrenched the sword out and felled Vivi, stumbling on, determined. Issun was suddenly on his shoulder, stabbing him repeatedly on his neck. Kira slapped him and sent him flying. Amaterasu lunged, biting onto his arm. With a roar, Kira lopped off the great goddess's head.

"NOT EVEN A GOD CAN STOP ME!!" He roared to the remaining heroes over the pounding rain. His eyes were wide and red, but death swam in them. Kira lunged, felling three with one sword slash. James kicked Kira across the face, breaking his nose and sending him backwards. Kira rolled to avoid Sigilant's thrust of claws and dropped Sigilant again, hopping up and throwing a knife at James. It pierced him in the brain, and James died.

"WHO'S LEFT!" Kira roared.

"JUST ME!" A weak voice boomed. Kira looked over to see Lucas standing alone, Ness was slowly crawling over, weak, blood pouring from his nose. Claus lay motionless, but not dead.

"A child?" Kira asked, smiling broadly. His last moments ebbing nearer. A sudden chill hit him, silencing th warmth of his blood and the strength he felt. Kira fell to his knees. Sigilant came from the side and kicked Kira in the face, rolling him onto his back. Sigilant dropped to one knee, burying his claws in Kira's heart. Mistake.

A blast of pure purple energy erupted from Kira, Sigilant was sucked into the swirling purple, as were Lucas and Ness. The burning on their skin was terrible, and tehy screamed with all their might. Sigilant's mind flashed back to the girl...

Then he was suddenly standing on a grassy field. Three people were standing around him, looking worried. Ness and Lucas lay at his feet, out cold.

The longest, best, and my favorite of all RPs, the Ultimate RP, has come to an end. What happened when Kira died? No ones knows... seriously. I don't even know.

Edited by Near (see edit history)

Posted

Can't believe it's over,but there's a HUGE whole left in Sigilant's plot.No one really said that he was dead,either.He still has his goal of bringing Lilly back,and then there's more to him.

Kilik isn't exactly dead yet,and neither is Saooey.Also,Sigiliant wants reveange for Vir's death,so he's got a personal vendetta against Saooey.I'm not exactly sure if it's over yet or not...

Doesn't really feal like an RP that should end yet.

Sigilant looked around.Where was he?He looked at Ness and Lucas,who were down,but not exactly out...Yet.What had happened?It happened so fast...Too fast.They couldn't all be dead.

He picked up Ness and Lucus,carrying individually under his arms.So many questions...Denelm had it's random destruction,and now Kira died with this...Whatever it was.Kira himself was a huge question.He looked at the people around him.Their ears...They were pointed.

Hylian.

This wasn't over.He intended to bring back Lilly.He would bring back the others,as well.

Then they would deal with Saooey.

Posted

Which is why there's gonna be Part 2 :joy:

I'll PM you on the details.