Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

Almost before Link finished his sentence Anna and all the rest came running up. "The stone's not here." was the first thing out of Ness' mouth.

Posted

Ike began to explain. "All that was down here were some cells, to hold us captive. We broke out--"

"YEAH, NESS USED HIS HEAD!" Sheik interruped gleefully. Everyone glared at him "Oh...sorry. Go on, go on."

"As I was saying, we broke out of the cells and seached the area. No sign of the stone."

Posted

"So I climbed a freakin' mountain for NOTHING?!" Zelda yelled. "UUUGH!" She threw her arms up, extinguishing the light, and slumped against the wall. When Anna created a flame hovering over her fingertip, she was snickering. Soon, Sheik broke out laughing and everyone but Zelda was laughing. "What's so funny?!" She asked.

Posted

...I dont get it. .__.

Posted

...I dont get it. .__.

It's just the way she said it. They were laughing about what she said.

Posted

Ooooh. I get it now. xD

"Heheh I-its nothing r-really" Roy attempted to ay through stifled laughs. "Atleast we can merge into one big group now. Thats a plus."

"Where should we be heading?" Ike added.

Posted (edited)

(This is CG, Zelda fell asleep)

"Good question...." Zelda mumbled. "We should go back to the base. Or whatever it's called. Where we started, and tell them that there was nothing." Anna said. Some shrugged and others nodded in agreement. "WAIT!" Ness yelled. "LUCAS IS STILL IN TROUBLE OUT THERE!"

Edited by Hyrule's Princess (see edit history)

Posted

"We cant just leave him out there to die!" Ness said with a look of great concern on his face. "If we dont find him soon enough...all we're going to find...is...is a dead body..."

Posted

"Where was he?!" Anna asked immediately. "Lead us!" Link said, pushing Ness to the front of the group.

Posted

"I-Theres a small problem with that...I...I dont know where he is." Ness said before Link could push him any further. "Last I saw him, he was running away from Master Cheif's claymores..."

"So he could be anywhere right now..." Marth added.

Posted

While the group of heroes rushed down the now grassy, slightly normal mountain paths, Lucas was hiding high in the trees. As Master Chief passed below, he could sense Lucas. But he couldn't find him. A branch broke, hurling Lucas into the ground at the Chief's feet. Lucas pulled out his branch and smached the Chief in the head so hard his helmet fell off. This angered the Chief so bad he grabbed Lucas by the throat and started slamming him into trees. Luckily, Lucas managed to shok Master Chief and loosen his grip of steel. He slipped out of the death grip and ran like heck, not looking back. The Chief was hot on his trail, but not catching up. They ran on for hours, Lucas was tiring fast. The Chief didn't show any signs of weakening, or tiring, anything that resulted in slowing down. Lucas was about to pass out now, but his fear and determination drove him onward. If he could just find Ness, everything would be okay...If he could just find Ness. Suddenly, voices rang out. "HEY! GREENY!" Before Master Chief could react to the noise, Ness' baseball bat, broke on his face. He collapsed immediately, not moving, not breathing. "NESS!!!" Lucas shouted. Collapsing from exaughstion.

Posted

"Lucas!" Ness shouted. He was sure Lucas was dead. Sure of it. He ran towards the blonde-haried boy, about on the verge of tears. "L-Lucas...? G-Gimme a sign that youre alive...m-move your foot, DO SOMETHING!" Ness wish he had a cup of Lifenoodles right about now. Ness put his hands to Lucas' chest and muttered some words. "PK Healing...please work...please..."

Posted

"L-Lucas?" Ness asked again. Lucas shuddered and Ness became overjoyed at this slight movement. Everyone had been holding their breath and they let it out. "If worse turns to worst..." Link started. "I have this." Link took out a fairy.

Posted

Lucas sat up slowly, using Ness' shoulder to pull himself up. "I-im...G-glad....you...came.." He fell back asleep. Leaving the entire group in silence. The sounds of the night drifted through the air, leaving an unpleasant chill in the air. Darunia carried the unconsious Lucas as the group tried to find some shelter in the forests of Denelm.

Posted

Evevntually they stumbled upon some old ruins. The group figured they would be an okay spot to camp for the night. After everyone had settled them selves in, drifting off to sleep, Ness was the only one to stay awake, staying at Lucas' side the whole time, making sure he didnt die in his sleep. Morning came quickly, as everyone began to stir. NO one was quite awake yet, exept for Ness who had eventually fallen asleep during the night. He was muttering things like "Kill...kill them all" and "No...I wont do it...dont...dont die....everything....falling..." Eventually Roy had to shake him out of his nightmare. He was shaking like a leaf. "Ness! Ness, wake up!"