Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Here if you are working on Hyrule Online!

22 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='143095' date='May 4 2008, 11:26 AM']I'll help with spriting and mapping.
Don't have any experience with this kind of thing, really. For coding and such.
But I could make sure animations work and are smooth enough.
I'll also probably mess around with the provided file for Hyrule Online and test them out with ADR's scripts.
Besides that, I could also proofread for any grammar or spelling errors. But then, anyone could do that.
I could also make some sounds. I think. Perhaps. If I tried.
But I could definitely sprite items and characters within required dimensions. I have an entire Twili sheet ready to go. It's been ready to go for almost a year now. )=
I also made a Twilight Realm map a few months back, and I could tweak it to become better given the chance.

If there's a storyboard, which may be unnecessary right now because you guys are just cleaning it up and trying to get everything right, I could help in that as well. Find inconsistencies, try to make it a bit more interesting, etc.

Also, Tappy, you may want to list out the stuff that we can sign up for, so people can assess their abilities and find out what they could contribute to Hyrule Online.
Thanks.
Sahaqiel[/quote]
Hey nice :)
(X)xMidnaxXXxLinkx(X) ask me to make your clan's guild map :P but I see you have that already?
If you could sent me the sprites and stuff and a screen of your making map I put it in my Hyrule Online ;)
And thanks for helping script stuff (putting in main.txt I havn't tried last time to do but go start on it aging to try)
Adr

Posted

I just thought of something else i can help in.
Music making.

If needed that is... :unsure:

Posted

I could make some sprites if there are any need

Posted

Specever is official working on it too now :D
He do spiriting and such official HE DOES GREAT WORK 0_o !

Official Hyrule Online Development team:
Dustin Tappy Specever Adr990
Mapping + scripting Gui's layout Spiriting Mapping soon scripting (and did some gui's layout making )

And guys who told they would do some...
Show some :P or get lost of the dev group XD lol

Posted

I am assisting adr990 from time to time and NPC spriting.

Posted

One of my best friends is a real online gamer and haves a great fantasia and great ideas !
He is working on it too now:
Magax :D
I'm sure he will post some around sooner or later...
(And with both are dyslexic :P but his english is very good... I think better than mine... :embarrassed: :squint: )

Posted

How can I help?