Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Please help

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I was wondering if there were any great artists out there that could make a link looking Twili prince in dark armor for me. I would appreciate it sooo much and If I am able to ever get my hands on some rubies I would pay for it!

Posted (edited)

I was wondering if there were any great artists out there that could make a link looking Twili prince in dark armor for me. I would appreciate it sooo much and If I am able to ever get my hands on some rubies I would pay for it!

i am good at drawing! http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/006..._sokka_chan.jpg (my proof) i could draw link in the dark armor! u dont have to give me rupees. :joy: just so you know, it might take a while to make.

o and i dont no how to post drawings so it would be nice if i knew how XD :unsure:

ps sry the picture is scratchy, but trust me it is good...

Edited by _i_am_minda_ (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

That would be great Could you give him greyish white hair. Thank you sooo much and I LOVE your sig. When you are done make sure I am on then put it in your sig. I will copy it there and then let you know when I am done so you can take it off. You are good saw the midna pic awsome.

Edited by Prince of Twilight (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

That would be great Could you give him greyish white hair. Thank you sooo much and I LOVE your sig. When you are done make sure I am on then put it in your sig. I will copy it there and then let you know when I am done so you can take it off. You are good saw the midna pic awsome.

^^hehe okay! glad u liked it!!!! :D hrmm grayish hair... sounds good. o and delete the mail i sent u, k? srry i sent it by mistake.....

and im glad u like my sig :zelda:

Edited by _i_am_minda_ (see edit history)

Posted

That's cool that you made an avatar for Prince of Twilight.

If I'm not asking too much, do you think you could make an avatar for me as well?

Posted

That's cool that you made an avatar for Prince of Twilight.

If I'm not asking too much, do you think you could make an avatar for me as well?

me? i didnt make his avatar. i could make u one nyway... :D

Posted

me? i didnt make his avatar. i could make u one nyway... :D

You didn't? I thought you said you did.

Could you make me a Midna avatar? I'm not looking for anything specific. Do you want any rupees for it?

Posted

Heya, dunno if you still want any stuff done for you, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I have a topic up with some of my art that I can do... um, I can be a little pokey (college student), but I could probably do it. I do sigs and avatars too. So if you want, I'll take a request to give me something to do. If ya don't need anything from me, that's cool too... just poking my head in here.

Posted

Heya, dunno if you still want any stuff done for you, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I have a topic up with some of my art that I can do... um, I can be a little pokey (college student), but I could probably do it. I do sigs and avatars too. So if you want, I'll take a request to give me something to do. If ya don't need anything from me, that's cool too... just poking my head in here.

We could always use some pics on back burner or Actually Could you make a banner For my Army The ARmy of Twilight. The colors should be black and grey. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

Posted

We could always use some pics on back burner or Actually Could you make a banner For my Army The ARmy of Twilight. The colors should be black and grey. Cant wait to see what you come up with.

I did one:

Banner.png

Use this code if you want it in your sig:

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?autocom=teams&code=join_team&tid=13"][img=http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii151/FreckleFart2346/Banner.png][/url]

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Posted

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one!!!!

Posted

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that one!!!!

Lol thanx. All I did was find a picture of Link, a picture of Midna on Wolf Link and then modidfy them.

Posted

Lol thanx. All I did was find a picture of Link, a picture of Midna on Wolf Link and then modidfy them.

It is GREAT very creative!

Posted

can you make me an avtar too ? i saw your drawings and i thought"I need a new avatar.My one's just a crappy picture of the Royal Hylian Family." Do you need any rupees? I would want one , and it's hard so i wouldn't mind sending you rupees.Can you make one of TP zelda and Tp link?

Posted

I think this topic should be in our Army Forum.