Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some of my art.

77 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sweet! Your work looks reeeeally good! Keep at it, because your skillz will just definitely keep improving. :) Way to go for photoshop coloring: that is not easy and takes a ton of patience. So great job and major kudos.

Edited by Twilight Epona (see edit history)

Posted

Thanks, Twilight. :D I took me five hours just to color this:

icouldntsaveyou016_copy418.png

I'm still debating whether to give it a background or not. xD

Its another scene from the RP. The one where Lucas sees a pretty much dead Ness and drops to the floor and starts sobbing. (notice the tear on the ground) YAY! :D

I got the pose from here: http://katsubou.deviantart.com/art/Elfen-Lied-40495029

Posted

Thanks, Twilight. :D I took me five hours just to color this:

icouldntsaveyou016_copy418.png

I'm still debating whether to give it a background or not. xD

Its another scene from the RP. The one where Lucas sees a pretty much dead Ness and drops to the floor and starts sobbing. (notice the tear on the ground) YAY! :D

I got the pose from here: http://katsubou.deviantart.com/art/Elfen-Lied-40495029

Aww... that was a sad part. Then Anna came to comfort him, right? I think so... *shiver* Then Sundim tortured her(I had this as a dream, remember? It was horrible. Lucas was so sad... Ness was... creepy looking, by how dead he looked)...

Posted

Whoa! That's seriously, 'mazing! I love it. Poor Lucas! :'( That's wicked good though. TIme well spent (in my opinion) and a pic you can be proud of! With or without background, it's really nice! *applauds* You wouldn't want to draw me some Death Note characters sometime, lol...?

Posted (edited)

Aww... that was a sad part. Then Anna came to comfort him, right? I think so... *shiver* Then Sundim tortured her(I had this as a dream, remember? It was horrible. Lucas was so sad... Ness was... creepy looking, by how dead he looked)...

I'm sure if Ness was actually dead, Lucas would go suicidal.

It had to be convincing that he was though. DEAD PEOPLE AINT THAT PRETTY. xD

Thanks again, Twilight. :D I wish I knew what Death Note is. Its a manga/anime, am I right?

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

just so u know lucas is in a way different timeline then Ness if u didn't know like i think more then 100 years later

Posted

And that, my good sir, is why we have Smash Bros. And imagination. :o

Posted

oh (lol) anyways great art :D

Posted

Nice pic must of taken alot of time and work to finished it love how u drew Lucas he looks sooo real keep up the Great job in ur drawings ohnoes :D

Posted (edited)

Topic died. D: Will revive with more art. Just a warning, some of it is kinda perverted. XD So if you're an anti-perv, look away.

nessdont314.png

I actually do that. Didnt feel much like coloring it, so I did it fast and crappily. XD I drew this at school on the back of some sheet music.

herduliekkiltzanna169.png

CG's profile pic. I said Link wears a manskirt. And then CG said kilt. And it just clicked. XD

fairlyoddlucas013_copy586.png

Was watching Fairly Odd Parents while doing this. (I love that show.) It inspired me to draw Lucas in that style. Didnt have the patience to do lineart. :P And there seems to be not beizer curve tool on Adobe Photoshop Elements. >___>

herdulieksexylucas142.png

Uhhhh....yeah. XD No comment. I like drawing nosebleeds. >3>

never196.png

LOOK AWAY, ANTI-PERVS! XD

...This is what spawns form my conversations with CG. XD You know you want it Ness. This is also my profile pic.

nosebleedness912.png

Another spawn of one of me and CG's conversations! She wanted to see another nosebleed. XD So I gave her one.

Wow. Thats alot of doodles. XD

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

LMFAO that is funny like the second to last one one and the last one. those are the funiest ones xD :lol:

Edited by The Hero (see edit history)

Posted

YAYS! I love them! So many ideas from our conversations that aren't drawn! XD

Yes. XD You, me, Ryu, we all try to me the boxes go BOOM first. XD

Posted

Time for another update. This one is biiiiiiiiig. XD

nesssingswtfdx_copy869.png

Yeah, Ness is singing. XD Inspired by a post I made in the Ultimate RP. I like this one. Lots.

linktappedannaewww223.png

Ness is not the most mature thirteen year old on the planet. XD Got this one from me and CG doing a little Mini RP that started as one of my little drabbles. Link and Anna got married, had a baby, Ness and Lucas came to see the kid, and this is what happened. XD

justshutupness405.png

Just shut up Ness. I totally botched on Link in the last panel. HE HAS A NOODLE ARM! XD Continuation from previous. Lol. Lucas acts like it's going to be the end of the world just because Ness's nose is bleeding.

http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08243/omfgnessbes...ngs_copy229.png

This one is just a link so I dont absolutely fry your brains upon looking at it. Its bloody, and actually quite disturbing. XD So yeah. This comes from a nightmare I had. Where I was Ness and Lucas had been killed. Ness would have hallucinations of Lucas like this, whispering the words in the background to him. In the end, Ness killed himself! XD Yay for emo Ness. Yeah. This is my desktop background...I LIKE THIS THING. I think the coloring came out really well, its one of my best works. Poor Lucas.

cutelucas015804.png

The creepy Lucas picture? Yeah, that used to be this. But then I took it into photoshop to color it. I hadnt gotten to the eyes yet, and it reminded me of my dream. So then I added blood...and then it all went to disturbia from there. XD Who knew such an adorable little doodle could become somthing like that?

fictionalcharacterfinished244.png

Poor Ness. He's going to get a beating. XD This one comes from a dream CG had. In it, me, her and Ryu were there, and all of a sunned Ness just came outta nowhere. So I just proceeded to shower him with my undying love. XD And then Ryu yelled 'GET OFF OF HIM, HE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.' And yeah. Left to right is CG, Ryu, me and Ness. I made this at two in the morning becuase I had nothing better to do. XD But then I fell asleep on my book I was using as a desk.

THE END. :D

Posted (edited)

OMG! XD I didn't think you'd add the last picture. XD It's still my desktop background. I laugh every time I minimize something. XD

Btw, you said sunned. XD

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah... After CG told us the dream, i stabbed Ness, burned him, and then blew away his ashes with a tornado XD

That was kinda a theory as to why Ness suddenly went poof XD

MURDER.