TP's Final Battle

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh yeah, with all the fires people pleading to their gods and being drowned and terrorized.

. . . I think you have problems FS.

Posted

ohhh you meant wind waker ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted

Yeah, Link shouldn't have to die. If he did, it just wouldn't be that satisfying feeling we all know that we get after beating Ganon. If he did, I know I would just look at the ending, stand up, walk away, and complain the rest of the day about being bored. Instead, he can be trapped in something like the Sacred Realm, then Ganon wreaks havok, then somehow he gets out, and somehow he releases the Great Flood because Ganon is too powerful to be beaten. Somehow. Then they all get lost in the flood somehow, all the Zoras die, and somehow a few Gorons survive. And somehow a new Tingle is born.

Posted

Well it was an awesome ending. God I love sword fights!

Posted (edited)

Agreed, TP's ending was epic. But, I have something that would make a tragic alternate ending! :evil: I got this from a dream, but it's rocking:

Okay, so basically, Link gets killed by Ganondorf at the end of TP. Trust me, it's horrible. Link is bleeding all over the place, and Zelda is holding him in her arms, trying to wake him up. See? Told you it was tragic. I'm not quite sure where Ganondorf is at this point, but I think he just left, deciding that his job was done, and there was no longer anybody in his way. I guess he decided that Zelda wasn't strong enough or something, especially after watching Link die. Yeah, my subconscious self has a morbid way of doing things....

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)