TP's Final Battle

80 posts in this topic

Posted

In The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, where should the final battle take place, who should be the final boss, and what should the final battle be like? Where does the Great Flood appear? Does Link die?

Tell me how YOU want it to be:)

Here is my ending:

Phase 1:

Wolf-Link runs around looking for the Twilight Princess. Suddenly he finds her, fighting with Links biggest rival: Ganon! Ganon is being knocked down, and turns his head towards Link and says: "Link, she is to strong. Neither of us can defeat her on our own! We have to do this together." The Twilight Princess is standing ready to give Ganondorf his final blow. Link is hasitating, but in the moment she is going to end Ganons life, Wolf Link jumps onto the Twilight Princess so her stroke misses Ganon. The Final Battle has begun!

Phase 2:

After a while the Sages appears with Princess Zelda in lead. They paralyzes the Twilight Princess and turns Wolf-Link and Ganon into their original shapes. WL into Link, and Ganon into Ganondorf. The battle continues...

Phase 3:

The Twilight Princess is finally defeated by the Triforce of Courage and the Triforce of Power. Ganondorf turns to Link. He draws his sword and says: "Next!" and he laughes is ugly laugh pointing his sword right at Links throat. It's starts to rain. Link draws his legendary Master Sword for the second time that evening and strikes it at Ganondorf. The Final Showdown between the to Triforce-holders!

Phase 4:

Both Link and Ganondorf are exhausted but refuses to give in for eachother. In the end, Link knockes Ganondorf down, and runs towards him to deliver the final blow. It happens so fast. The second before Link is driving Evil's Bane, the legendary Master Sword, into Ganondorf, Ganondorf draws his sword and implaes Link. Link fall to the ground, dead.

The Sages finds Link lying in Hyrule Field dead. Raruru says: "He managed to defeat The Twilight Princess, but not The Greatest Man of all Evil. The greatest hero of all time has fallen. Now, we have to turn to the Gods for help."

Princess Zelda finishes it all off with this sentence: "A hero's life is usually cut short by the end of a blade..."

Phase 5:

Ganondorf runs around terrorising Hyrule for all it's worth.

Link is given the heroic burial he deserves and ends up known as the beloved Hero of Time. On his tombstone it says:

"Here rests the Hero of Time waiting for his time to reappear and once again guide the world through darkness and evil."

Good, eh?

Posted

NICE......but it doesnt seem right for Link to die....I mean, he's never died in any of the games. Plus, after he dies, how are you gonna play more...He's dead, no more playing.

Posted

NICE......but it doesnt seem right for Link to die....I mean, he's never died in any of the games. Plus, after he dies, how are you gonna play more...He's dead, no more playing.

Posted

I think he went back in time so that nothing in TP never happened....then he decided not to put himself in danger and move to another land (like said in Windwaker).

Posted

I think he went back in time so that nothing in TP never happened....then he decided not to put himself in danger and move to another land (like said in Windwaker).

Posted

I know, but you never know....we'll have to wait for it's realease so we can fully know the story.

Posted

I know, but you never know....we'll have to wait for it's realease so we can fully know the story.

Posted

I have to admit I really like that ending, though....I mean, I've seen others, but this one's nice.

Others end with things such as Link killing Ganondorf and going back in time because he wasnt ment to die (in wich case Ganondorf will live) and then beat him again, but this time send him to some underground place, where he would flood Hyrule, killing Link, Zelda, and everyone, exept the King (whom we see in TWW).

Posted

Thank you :)

It would be interesting with that time-travelling ending, yes. Link going back in time to prevent himself from destroying Ganondorf, or something. It would match the timeline too :)

But Link's possible death will certainly put LoZ in a whole other perspective. It would be more dramatic if Nintendo wishes to end it that way, of course.

Posted

It'll be pretty hard imagine Link die.

Especially if you have 20 hours playing with him....but it's up to the Big N to make that happen

Posted

Twilight princess is several centuries before wind waker and there's nothing to say that hyrule WILL flood at the end of twilight princess, although it could happen.

Legends can be lost or misinterpreted and that could be what happens here.

One thing to note is that the hero did NOT come, which might mean that link is never able to reach ganon in twilight princess, otherwise the legends would probabbly tell of how the hero had fallen at the hands of ganon instead...

interesting storyline you've got there though...

Posted

I can't follow that mystic link you're ending is good except for the fact of Link dying, if Link dies he takes gannon with him. Link is no push over he would expect something like that from gannon. But other than that it's good it's almost like budokai tenkaichi's beginning movie goku kills buu and then vegeta starts fighting goku right away. Anyway that is my thought I just can't wait to play TP. And I never did like TWW's story line the gameplay was good the story is not even worth the dirt on my shoe, except the fact that they worship Link that was cool.

Posted

*thinks until i collapse*...I think my brain shrunk..Sorry,but i don`t think it`s right for Link to die.Why was I thinking?Trying to think of an ending...<Bob>you actually know how to think?!

lemme alone bob.er..sorry,couldn`t help but bring bob in :P

Posted

Link dying...hmmm... that would add a cool twist to any Zelda game ending. But it would be even cooler if someone like Rauru used the wish on the Triforce to revive Link... like in TWW,but only much cooler! :)

Posted

gingerlink & Viva Ouritia: The reason for Link dying in my ending is that the timeline won't fit if he don't. If Link doesn't manage to get to Ganondorf, as you stated youreself, then we wouldn't need the game TP. No, he has to die, or at least lose the final battle if it's going to fit.

No offence, though... :D