TP's Final Battle

80 posts in this topic

Posted

there would be very little point in a game if you died on the final boss and couldn't stop it happening in my opinion...

we have very little information on how wind waker ties in with twilight princess, but as i pointed out before,at the start of wind waker it says the hero did not return, so that kind of discounts link failing and dieing in twilight princess if that's what was talking about in wind waker.

Of course, there could be something that the legends missed, but i geuss we'll have to see...

Posted

Yes, it's hard to imagine Link dying in TP. I just can't see how Nintendo is going to make this one fit the timeline. :blink:

But it is possible that Link dies in the hands of Ganondorf, because then the people will think that Link did not show up at all, because they don't hear anything about Link failing to stop Ganondorf...

But please, flolks! In this thread YOU are allowed to post you're own ending, as well. This is just for pure fun, so let you're imaginations run free:)

Posted

tbh, im stumped for an ending, its going to involve the triforce in some way or another the chances are, but...

well i've been meaning to talk to someone about this for a while, i got the definate impression that the wish that could be made on the triforce can only be used once, then the triforce returns to the heavens, as it dd in wind waker.

Also, it seems as though ganondorf is a bit of an idiot, because if he touches the triforce again, it's just going to split again isn't it? so there's not really much need to worry about him anymore?

I'm really beginning to get confused in the zelda timeline to be honest, either everything (involving the triforce) has to fall in between ocarina of time and wind waker, i've missed something or Miyamoto's got confused about his own games....(the later being very unlikely)

Posted

well what if the gods brought link back to life and then defeated link?

Posted

Why would they revive him so they can kill him? :huh:

Don't think that's necessary... :P

Posted

In the windwaker, the Triforce was destroied, right? split in to peaces(before the game really starts) so what if the triforce is destroied in the immense battle between link, zelda and ganon. and so link actually "failled" to save the land, becuse the tri-force is destroiied. and in anger of the gods they make a giant flood and kill almost evry single creature on the planet, exept a couple of dude's. and one of them should be the new hero of time, the one who is going to destroy ganon and bring peace to the world... AMEN:P

its logical issn't it? gods get angry all the time, and kill the first hero to make another one live.

and becuse link never saved the world, ganon says: link was never there, and therefor evry one beleives him

becuse there is no one to argue with him...

uhh, am i being ignored or somthing, i tought it was my masterpiece... respond.... please? :mellow:

Posted

I just really don't think Link WOULD die.I mean, I know the storyline seems to need it a little bit, but I can't imagine it happening.But TP is a brand-new game, and it's much more intense than what we've had before...all new things like that could happen, I guess.

I'll work on an ending for a little while, gotta sort out my details and everything. :embarrassed:

Posted

well... it woud be interesting when link would die...

but it would be very very sad too

Posted

here's something interesting

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62608

for one thing, it confirms ganon/ganondorf IS back, here's a quote from the article

""I know that everyone's wondering what's going on with Link's old nemesis. All I can say now is, we're preparing more than you could possibly ever, ever, expect...""

also, that he will be harder to defeat than ever before, but i admit that's not particularly hard....

Posted

well, are there other theories... i tought mine was good... but

uhh, o... i forgot midna, who is midna... she has to get some part in the end

Posted

maybe so or maybe not, if the final battle is outside of the triforce then maybe she isn't....

Posted

I just really don't think Link WOULD die.I mean, I know the storyline seems to need it a little bit, but I can't imagine it happening.But TP is a brand-new game, and it's much more intense than what we've had before...all new things like that could happen, I guess.

I'll work on an ending for a little while, gotta sort out my details and everything. :embarrassed:

He has to die eventually. he certainly is not a god so he is not going to live forver. True, he is going to be reincarnated but he has to die eventually.

Midna is the creature who saves Link

Posted

ive got some questions about tis i thought twilight princess was zelda in the twiltight zone and also why cant this take place AFTER WW :huh:

Posted

because

1) Nintnedo said it took place only a couple of decades after OOT and centuries before WW

2) The triforce is destroyed in wind waker, this likely seems a triforce related game

3) the world isn't flooded

those three are the main points going in the order of importance...

Posted

what if midna (i say midna is extremly powerfull) sees how three mega powers (link+zelda+ganon(dorf)) destroy the world in this last inmense battle, she decides to destroy the tri-force and bring the peace back to hyrule. (this way Midna could be an reincarnation of the goddesses...)