TP's Final Battle

80 posts in this topic

Posted

im sorry.....what?

the trifroce is destroyed in wind waker, im pretty sure it can;t be destroyed more than once...

Posted

Not very likely....

Posted

Why didnt they release BEFORE WW, then?Were they still working on TP at the time?

Posted

really? ow :embarrassed: guess i didn't pay enougth atention :P

but in stead of destroying the tri-force what if she just destroyed hyrule

(giant flood YAY!)

Posted

(5th post)

well...i don't think that TP can be before WW and after OoT because it would of said in the WW story at the beginning, if you remember it, it says that when ganondorf returned the hero didn't come back, so i thought and still do think that the majoras mask was the cause of hyrule being flooded, but when you complete WW and it's the final battle, the king of hyrule wishes that the whole of hyrule was to be destroyed, so if TP was actually based around hyrule you would have to be like a zora or something, also i think that all the nintendo LoZ's go in order, so OoT being the start

Posted

uhhh <_< you know nintendo told us, and this will be a quote: 'twilight princess happens before the windwaker and after ocarina of time'

and the world we know as hyrule... well i guess it wil be destroyed in TP, i tought i said that some where in the begining of this topic....

Posted

the first couple of games appear to come last in the series (most timelines place them after wind waker, but i beleive they have to come before), so you can see they are never in order.

The legend thing at the start of wind waker seems to have a messed a lot of things up, wind waker's storyline in general seems to0 have messed up a lot of stuff actually...

but nintnedo have confirmed, twilight princess is BEFORE wind waker

another fact, Ocarina of time is the first in the series (timewise)

Posted

so LttP and LA are after OoT ?

Posted

Logic would dictate so, but they're not so important because they don't involve the triforce (i don;t think so, does lttp?)

Posted

dunno, never played it :P

Posted

This is what i think will happen. Link defeats ganon, releasing some sort of power that attacks link making him evil. Then zelda takes her sword and kills Link.... Hence Twilight Princess!

Posted

what about this: the hero of time has to die before a new hero can be born...(otherwise you'd have two, and that would be unpleasant) so link WILL die... the only question is how? personaly i think that ganon will kill link after he is fattaly injured himself, after that midna or zelda will finish him of. then there will be a most dramatic movie of zelda crying by links body. then the game just restarts... NO w8 first the credits...maybe the credits and the movie together...(well, wat's the point anyway :embarrassed: )

Posted

yer, but the hero would die of old age eventually anyway, so it's not too much of a worry that link would have to die in the game...there's still something not right about link dying, but it could still happen...

Posted

thts good but i dont think link will die cuz every one loves him

Posted

This is just a thought, but if Link did die, who do you

think would hold the triforce of courage next? :blink:

(This question does not need to be answered) :embarrassed: