TP's Final Battle

80 posts in this topic

Posted

Wind Waker Link of course!!! :D

Unless Ganon kills Link. . . :embarrassed:

Then Ganon would have it.

Posted

neh, ganon dies eventualy... or he wil be in the underworld again... to come out, so link can kill him again

Posted

I sometimes wonder if Ganon died, who would take the triforce of power?

;)

I haven't seen any possible replacements for Ganon yet. Ther is no one evil enough.

Posted

Ganon dies in wind waker (pretty sure at least) but the triforce's wish has already been used so it goes back to the gods, which solves that problem...

So ganondorf would need to be locked away in the sacred realm or something here...or not...

Posted

By the way... how does ganon live so long? :blink: As far as i can remember, he was in Oot, going

to be in TP, and he was also in Wind Waker. I remember someone saying in WW that "the man you

saw on the tower was none other than Ganondorf," and somewhere after in the game, its said he was

fought by the legendary Hero of Time. Can anyone explain that? ;)

Posted

i don't know, i guess that the pig is some kinda demon(yes, i actualy belive in demons, and no i am no gothic)

who took over the body of the poor gerudo king and does it over and over again (that's why the forest temple boss in OoT is evil spirit of ganondorf... becuse Ganon is now the spirit of ganondorf's body, he needed some use of the other spirit :P)

Posted

either you don;t age in the sacred realm or the gerudo's having one man every 100 years makes more sense...

Posted

Thanks! ^_^ I never knew the answers to those questions, so i asked them here.

Posted

either you don;t age in the sacred realm or the gerudo's having one man every 100 years makes more sense...

isn't it weird that evry hundred years the gerudo get a boy, they call him ganondorf... and he is evil and tries to destroy link... you would think that the gerudo will stop calling him ganondorf... or atleast don't make him that evil.

Posted

actually no, Im pretty sure they only called the one ganondorf, notice that the gerudo's aren;t actually in any of the later games and it seems to be the same ganondorf throughout the series, even though link and zelda are different...

Posted

Yeah....um, except for the fact that Ganondorf likes being a puppet in WW after his defeat in OoT as a cooler looking monster, but that's beside the point. :embarrassed:

Posted

I would imagine it a really destrutive scene. Here's my idea:

It's the final battle. Ganon has somehow gotten the Triforce to get him to his maximum power. In the background, there is thunder and and all the land of Hyrule is in flames.

Ganon: "Pitiful Link, do you honestly think you can defeat me at full power?"

Link just says: "AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!" and charges into battle. They fight for a pretty long time, when suddenly, a portal opens up (the same one you saw in the Trailer) And both sucks the into the Twilight realm.

Eventually, Link beats Ganon, and a portal opens up to send him back to Hyrule, but then , it shows a cut-scene where Ganon is on the ground, and he lifts his hand, which shows some purple energy ball, and then uses his dark Magic to seal the portal. So now basically Link and Ganon are fighting to no end, until a peson can free them.

Oh, and I imagine Ganon in the Twilight Realm to look very freaky, like a monster from a horror movie, and that Zelda is the Twilight Princess, and the Twilight Realm is the TP equivilant of the Shadow Realm, which GANON controlls.

Kewl eh?

Posted

I think that's the best one so far, although admittedly I don't think it's that hard at the moment...

Posted

ok i have two ideas, one serious, one not serious

#1-

the game ends like all other games with link defeating ganon, when nintendo is asked how the two will connect, interveiwers are greated with a: :embarrassed: um... it will be explained in a gameboy game next fall :D

ok, #2-

after a final fight with link and ganon working together, whether willingly or not...... the two see who ever the final boss is fall.... the camera pans to see both ganon and link with the song they play at the intro of ww, softly, and steadily playing to signify nothing is wrong..... you see ganon and link from the torso up from the side, and in a blink of an eye: link falls, ganon looks in suprise, camera quickly blacks out and credits roll, and in some form indicate ganon took advantage after links death

thats NOT what i want to happen, but i thought it up.....

this was my first post after veiwing this site for a long, long time, i just had to add in

Posted

Hey, I know how they could solve the TP Link dying problem! Hey just has a heart attack and goes into a coma for a very long time!!!!! That would solve all of Nintendo's problem's! ...Of course, we'd be stuck with c-word-y Link from the WW. By the way, I think WW Link should have his own legacy, like Link did up to OoT. Just something 2 ponder.

P.S. Anyone know how I enable a picture under my name and how I enable Smileys? Anyone?