Favorite books (Yes, you heard me)

239 posts in this topic

Posted

I like horror, sci-fi, fantasy and some manga.

I especially like the Darren Shan series, The Westing Game andTheBabysitter, those were good ones.

I remember The Westing Game! I think I read that back in Grade 4 or something. Good book :)

Posted

I don't know if I already said this but I am a big fan of the Artemis Fowl Series (Which explains my name.)

My mother is a fan of them too.

She likes this books.

Posted

Uhm...I don't know...that's a really hard one. I'm dork and go through books like a runner goes through tennis shoes--I mean FAST! I don't really have a favorite book, but I like some fantasy and sci-fi, horror, action/adventure, and manga.

yeah, so basically every thing but sappy romance and teen-romance books, but 'ya know....

.....Also I love writing but that's another story.....

:D

Posted

I read this one story last night... It scared the heck out o me.

It's called Guessing Game.

Posted

my faves are:all the REDWALL books,the shannera series,the wee free men series,inkspell,peter and the shadow theives,lotr series,gregor the overlander series,and sea of trolls. and all these books are awesome and funny especialy the redwall series i recomend those books to all cuz its all about warrior mice,badgers,moles,otters,cats,squirells,hares,hedge hogs,rats,weasels,foxes,and stoats.and the gregor series is the funnyest books in the world.

Posted

Talking animals?

If it's about talking animals, I like the Chronicles of Narnia better.

Posted

Yeah, Chronicles of Narnia were good, especially The Horse and His Boy.

Hatchet was an awesome one. If I ever decide to be stranded in the woods, Im taking that book.

Posted

I read everyday, no joke.

Posted

Good for you! I do too.... It's a good way to keep yourself from getting Ahlziemers and becoming a paranoid-poop-yerself-freak.....and also its rather entertaining.....

Anyways... My favorite book would have to be..... Uhhhhh...... I'll state it in my next post.....

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I like the animorphs series :grinninglink:

Posted

I won't read anything unless I like what I'm reading. I usually read fantasy, realistic fiction, and history books.

I love reading so much that I'm working on a Zelda Fan Fic right now.

Posted

i read about 130 books last years i dont even remember all the books i read but the redwall series is good the bartimeus trilogy is good the inheritance trilogy is good the dragonriders of pern and all other books by the same author the speaker of the dead quartet is good so is the circle of magic and other series by that other r very good i forget the author but he wrote the summons and other books mostly about lawyers and whatnot the sign of quin the sword of shannara and all books by that other r very good too the rag and bone shop ,the chocolate war ,the house of the scorpion, witches forest, books by hilary bell r good too i could go on... so those r some of my favorite books

Posted

my favorite book is "Don't Bother Me Mom, I'm Learning!"

'tis about learning through (real) games, not "edutainment" and convincing parents that games are good for you.

Posted

To kill A Mockingbird was a good book, and I also enjoyed the Han Solo Trilogy (A group of Star Wars books)

Posted

The Red Badge of Courage, Starship Troopers, I Robot, I know what you did last summer, The death of Superman, I am legend, Lady Nocturne Alpha Squad 7 a Tech Jansen adventure. Batman No Mans Land. And much more.....