Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I hate to do this.

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I hate to ask, but I need help. There's a girl in my class I like, but every time I work up the guts to ask her out(on MSN because Im too shy to do it face-to-face), she logs off, then when she logs back on, I lose my nerve and get scared... :cry: please help me...

Edited by Eylk (see edit history)

Posted

perhaps you should just ask her out in person. If you are absolutely to nervous to do that, write her a letter or send her an email. She can't log out of the postal system! As far as email goes, if she logs out, then she'll

get it when she logs back in.

Posted

The only advice I have is try to ask her face-face-if not I'd do what shadowknight says and write her a letter or email her.

Have you thought about having one of your friends or someone else ask her for you?

Posted

send a smoke signal to her, asking her out. :)

or put a letter in her locker :unsure:

Posted (edited)

Okay...I REALLY need help...it's pathetic, but I have what I'm gonna say typed, but can't press enter, and I can feel in my wrist my blood pressure going up I'm so nervous...

{EDIT}

Woot! I feel better.

I told the girl how I felt over MSN, asked her to the school dance, but was turned down because she's going with someone. I still feel a hell of a lot better.

Edited by Eylk (see edit history)

Posted

Sorry that you got turned down, but I was being serious. If you really couldn't do it in person, email seemed like a good idea. I may have been adding a little humor with the snail mail comment, but other than that I was serious. By the way, it wasn't pathetic.

Posted

perhaps you should just ask her out in person. If you are absolutely to nervous to do that, write her a letter or send her an email. She can't log out of the postal system! As far as email goes, if she logs out, then she'll

get it when she logs back in.

oh yeah letters the way to go :embarrassed:

Posted

Well...this is over anyway...issue resolved, now Im really depressed...the girl I liked isn't going to the dance with someone as friends, now I know it's serious...

Posted

I'm sorry you got turned down. I know how hard that can be.