Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Unicorn Fountain.

8 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a talk about The Unicorn Fountain in OoT. As the title says minor spoilers.

First off this may or may not be true but I for one belive it. As we all know Link has the triforce. For some reason he already has it in the American version, not sure about European version, without explaination. In the Japanese version there is this place called The Unicorn Fountain, yes it sounds gay, just don't go around school saying to people who have never played a Zelda game or they will laugh. The Unicorn Fountain is the hiding place of the Triforce and it is... well I have no clue. It was only in the Japan version and when it came to America they had to close the passageway to get there and people on Youtube have found the doorway but i'm not sure. They clam it's under the water under Zora's Domain, but you can only get it as Young Link, yay. I found this vid on Youtube where some dude went under the ice and found the door way. I'm sure that's where it is.

What do you guys think? If you have anymore infomation post it here.

Posted

Can you post the link to the YouTube video?

Posted

Can you post the link to the YouTube video?

This is at my house and Youtube can't work here so I watched it ast my Grandma's and I watched like hunderds of these but this one was best in my opinion. He attempts to get in using a glitch but fails.

Although he fails it's still proof.

Posted

The unicorn fountain is beta. It's not in the japanese version, and it doesn't have the triforce in it. I used an AR to visit the bottom of Zora's domain as a kid and an adult, and it isn't there. Not to mention that the triforce is stated to be in the sacred realm and not at the bottom of Zora's Domain.

Posted

The fountain is from beta, but I'm pretty sure it was never in the Japanese version. The resting place of the triforce is the Sacred Realm.

Posted

The internet is starting to p*** me off It's always lying to me :angry: !First I found Sonic and Tails in Meelee, then I hear about the Unicorn Fountain and it's not really in OoT! MAKE UP YOU GOD D*** MINDS!

Posted

Hey, that's the internet for you. Lies are everywhere.

Posted

Hey, that's the internet for you. Lies are everywhere.

exactly, you don't know if we were lying to you :unsure: