Do you have siblings?

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Tell how many you have in your post.

3 siblings

Youngest

All guys (That can get annoying sometimes with the oldest brothers. -_-)

And specify like "I have 3 girls and 2 guys in my family." or "My brother is younger than me, and my sister is older than him but younger than me and the rest are older."

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

1 sibling, younger brother (brother? :huh: )

annoying and rips me off my mario kart wii game whilst i'm in the middle of 150cc mario kart leaf cup >_>

Posted

One younger sister.

She's quite cool, we're only two years apart so we get on pretty well.

Posted

two siblings

youngest

all girls!

I had to wear a pampon just to fit in!!!!!

Posted

Two; I'm the middle child, and we're spaced five years apart. My older brother's twenty (turns twenty-one in May) and my little sister is eleven (turns twelve in November).

We're pretty short: my sister's 4'9", and my brother and I are 5'5" (we're the tallest in the family), and I think I'm even a little taller than he is. We get along really well too, I like to think. My brother especially is fun, but Chat heads know all about him. "Oh... You have a phone call." XD

Posted

Ok, this isn't a joke.

I'm the youngest of 5.

4 boys and a girl.

Ages are:

21 (male)

33-ish (Male)

35 (female)

41 (male)

I'm so proud of my eldest brother. I can't tell you because you'd just say I'm boasting.

Posted

Nothing wrong with being proud of your family. It's only boasting if its something you've done :D

Posted

>>;

I have none... and everyone I know has at least one. I guess I'm destined to be lonely until I get her back..

I have two MUCH older half-sisters and one MUCH older half-brother, and I'm really proud of them all. <333 I love them so much; we're not even that close in blood-relatedness, but I feel they're my true family...

Posted

My annoying as heck little sister =p

I could rant all day about her, but not while my Mom is aout to come and read this post XD

Posted

I'm the youngest of three girls.

Posted

I am the eldest of a family of boys.

I have two brothers (one mortal, one not)

It's fun to pick on them

Posted

I'm the youngest with 2 siblings, a brother and sister. My sister is married and is 16 years older than me and my bro is in grad-school(Going to college again after you graduated from it) at Harvard(He's graduating this June! :joy: ) and is 15 years older than me, so I'm basically an only child at home. I'm lonely. :cry:

Posted

I'm the oldest of three, with a moron of a brother and a whiny brat of a sister as siblings. Of course, my sister can cook some awesome food, so it's not all that bad with her, and I can thank my brother for introducing me to this site.

Posted

I have one older sister that's 20. She isn't that bright but it's fun having her around. She makes me feel like Albert Einstien.

Posted

I am a middle child of 2 siblings. My oldest brother is 20, living in Las Vegas in a heavy metal band known as ABLIVION.

My youngest sister is about 5 months old, born the morning before Thanksgiving.

I am 13, simple as that.