Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Weird Glitchs in MM

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I found a really weird glitch in MM, and when I cut grass, items appeared. And then I died.

The next glitch I found was that all the items were filled by Ocaina's, until I cut grass in Termina field, then it gave me that weapon.

Huh?

Posted

Somehow, you've managed to do the crooked cartridge trick in MM by accident, giving you the ocarinas. Just delete the file and make sure it never happens again.

Posted

Crooked cartridge? I hammer my games in, but not very hard to ruin them. I was pressing a lot of the buttons, and I guess that's it. I don't remember. It was around a few years ago.

Posted

Have you ever used a gemeshark on your n64? That might have messed up the game. Otherwise, a dirty cartridge slot might have done it, but the chances are really low.

Posted

What? :huh:

That....is just plain weird... :unsure:

Posted

gameshark? :embarrassed: I've never heard of it.

So, you mean the cartridge slot on the 64, or the game itself?

Posted

Well, if the slot for the game or the n64 got really dirty, it might cause the game to act strange, but that's just a guess.

Posted

weird...

Posted

knuckle do you really know whar you are talking about. And the glitches are weird

Posted

that has happened to me b4! was quite cool. i tried doing the story line with the glitch... but u cant get past the piano guy... u die straight after o.^ well... i did anyways...

but i just took out the game, cleaned it, deleted my game file. and it was fixed :)

Posted

what a glitch :wacko: