Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Legend of Zelda

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Come one come all, join my toon lair.

Posted

Toon Zelda:s dosen't exist...Exeptfaces of evil etc

Posted

[quote name='Toon Link' post='138847' date='Apr 19 2008, 04:01 AM']Come one come all, join my toon lair.[/quote]
is this going to be like the sucessful young link fan society, but with toon link?

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='138938' date='Apr 19 2008, 02:18 PM']is this going to be like the sucessful young link fan society, but with toon link?[/quote]
As Isaid toon link dose NOT exist, But Manga link could be but still not totaly...

Posted

ehm... sorry

Posted

ehm... sorry for tripple posting

Posted

TOON LINK IS REAL he is in Smash bros brawl, and this is also a place to discuss the windwaker and phantom hourglass so.... and i am supporting the theoy of the toons..... also hackers found data for toon zelda in Brawl IN YOUR FACE! now you join okaies

Posted

And they found Toon Shiek data. A Toon Shiek would've been cool.

Posted

Your Right, Now i want them to make a Toon Style Zelda for wii, also i liked controling Medli and Makar, every time we controled them me and my sister were like WE CAN TAKE CONTROL OF A BIRD...... :embarrassed: :D thanks for the sig and avie combo Oh noes....

Posted

You want to hear my summery of TL? Fine i'll tell you. I used to like the toon look, then TL replaced YL. Now I hate TL and his cel shaded look of evil. Well goodness evil because he is a good guy but he's evil in a good way of being bad.

IT'S NOT SUPPOSTED TO MAKE SINCE!

Posted

well i am sorry to hear that, but I THINK TOON LINK IS BETTER THAN YOUNG LINK..... IN YOUR FACE!

Posted

[quote name='Toon Link' post='139040' date='Apr 19 2008, 02:43 PM']well i am sorry to hear that, but I THINK TOON LINK IS BETTER THAN YOUNG LINK..... IN YOUR FACE![/quote]
Really? Name one reason why. Look around I have posted almost 15 posts about why Young Link is better. And that in your face thing, not cool.

Posted

[quote name='Toon Link' post='139037' date='Apr 19 2008, 10:37 AM']Your Right, Now i want them to make a Toon Style Zelda for wii, also i liked controling Medli and Makar, every time we controled them me and my sister were like WE CAN TAKE CONTROL OF A BIRD...... :embarrassed: :D thanks for the sig and avie combo Oh noes....[/quote]

Youre welcome. :]

Guys, dont fight. >__< I still like YL better, but I dont mind TL. He's the closest you can get to YL in brawl.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='139045' date='Apr 19 2008, 02:52 PM']Youre welcome. :]

Guys, dont fight. >__< I still like YL better, but I dont mind TL. He's the closest you can get to YL in brawl.[/quote]
I'm plaining on hacking my game. I don't even know how so i'll hire one.

Posted

Isnt that a bit...extreme? O__O;