Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst Injuries

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi and welcome to your worst injuries topic tell us your worst injury.

Mine is my thumb was almost cut off by a sharp bit of metal.

And my thumb was bitten by a horse.

And i got burnt on my face and hands.

Whats yours.

Posted

I already made a topic, pretty much identical to this one =P

LOOK, for a topic before you make one, somebody else may have posted it first.... :unsure:

Posted

I though this topic seemed familiar, oh well

I almost cut my little finger off, I fell and put my hand through a plate glass window slicing open my wrist, i tried to open a can of tuna and sliced into my thumb by accident, i was hit above the eye with a hockey stick (I think, it was years ago), Got shot in the back by a BB Gun, doing dishes i dropped a knife and had it land on my foot point first.

Posted (edited)

I got hit in the head with a metal bat swung by my sister. I was swinging on my swing set and I let go and fell out of the seat and fell backwards onto concrete. I punched the glass window to the house's front door and cut up my hand. That's all I can think of.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

i broke my arm and my leg when i fell down a staircase

i broke my arm when i fell of the monkey bars

i dislocated my colar bone when a kid threw me of a jungle gym

and i got my hand sliced open when me and a few friends were playing SOCCER

Posted

I broke my arm while running and tripping, I got my head slammed in a closing car door(I can't believe I'm still alive!), umm I twisted my hand a while back.

Posted

My worst injury was when I was about 4 years old. I was hungry so I tried to chop up an onion (at 4 years old) so I just about chopped my thumb off. I still have a scar were the knife cut me. :ouch: The weird part is I didn't start to cry until my mom started freaking out, then I got scared.

Posted

My worst injury was when I was about 4 years old. I was hungry so I tried to chop up an onion (at 4 years old) so I just about chopped my thumb off. I still have a scar were the knife cut me. :ouch: The weird part is I didn't start to cry until my mom started freaking out, then I got scared.

did you lose your thumb? :huh:

Posted

I haven't really had any injuries, I think. But one time I got boiling hot water all over my neck and back. That hurt. :huh:

Posted

I slammed a car door on my right thumb. I remember that my nail was black and blue and it was hot to the touch and pounding all day.

I was riding my bike one day, and somehow I lost my balance, and my whole leg from my knee down to my ankle was scrapped badly.

Once when I was four or five, my mom was cleaning my ears out, and I jerked-It might have been a reflex- and the q-tip (spelling) went far down into my ear. I had to go to the emergency room cause my ear was bleeding. Man, I remember I was crying so much the whole time. I'm just glad I still have my hearing in that ear.

Posted

My head got split open while i was jumping on a bed it took me five seconds to cry.

Posted

I got my foot run over by a car and I sprained my wrist. It took me almost a whole day before I figured out that it was sprained. >__<

Posted

I broke my pinky on my right hand in sixth grade, and in eight grade I nearly broke my ankle. Those are the two worst injuries I have experienced...so far.... :wacky:

Posted

The worst I've ever been hurt is when I tripped and cut my ear on a bike. It wasn't too bad, since I only got about 20 stitches and didn't even visit a hospital.

Wasn't someone here hit by a car recently?

Posted

CG :(

:unsure: