Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A little story I wrote.

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Uhh, this is a story I wrote awhile back. It was originally planned to be made into a Flash animation, but I never got around to it. I never even finished the story. I just wanted to share this with you guys.

-------------

I opened my eyes and looked around. Nothing. Just blank white. The walls, the ceiling,the floor. Nothing. There wasn't even a door. "Where am I? What is this place?" I said aloud. I don't know why I said that. It was almost as if I was expecting an answer. I looked at my clothes. They had been changed to a blank white t-shirt and jeans. I wasn't wearing any shoes. Or socks. I stood up and walked across the room. It seemed to go on forever. Finally, I hit a wall. "Graah, How long is this room?" I started getting angry. "WHERE AM I? WHO PUT ME HERE? WHEN WILL I GET OUT?" My voice just echoed. I punched the wall and made a dent. I always was stronger than the other kids. I sat down against the wall and just cried. I was alone and didn't even know why. I couldn't remember anything prior to this event.

It was quite a long time before I heard a voice. "Ethan. Ethan, stop crying." I jumped up on to my feet. A man in blue overalls and a red shirt underneath was standing there. He had a thick mustache and brown hair. For some reason, he was wearing white gloves."Who are you?" I said angrily. "That's not important. We need to get out of here."

"Why should I trust you?!"

"Well, if you want to stay here-"

"Fine, fine. So how are we going to get out?"

The man laughed and said "Leave that up to me." The man waved his hand and a huge green pipe rose from the floor. "Umm...What exacatly is THAT?" I said in disbelief. "Ahahaha. Just follow me." The man jumped into the pipe and disappeared. I leaned over and peered down into the pipe. "Well, if it means getting out of this place." I jumped in. Immediately, I was on the other side and flying out the other end. I landed on the ground with a thud.

-------------

Should I continue? I have ideas for it, I just don't know if I should continue it.

Posted

yes continue and you could make it like a nintendo matrix

Posted

sounds cool... :D