Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bear

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

(DAMMIT MUFF. Why must you make me giggle?)

I SUGGEST YOU HIDE IN DUSTIN'S CLOSET.

DUSTIN'S CLOSET

MAKES IT

ALL

BETTER.

Posted

interesting...

Posted

That didnt really happen.. did it FM?

Posted

That didnt really happen.. did it FM?

That's exactly what was going through my head... :P

It's hard to believe for me.

Posted

FM? :huh:

You crazy head :P

How could you have been typing this if you were running from the bear? You must my psychic :unsure:

Posted

I was playing on the computer and all, right? And I'm all smiling and stuff, like usual, chatting on mIRC, and such, and then suddenly...

A FSCKING BEAR RIPS THROUGH THE WALL TO MY RIGHT, "HOLY FSCK", I THOUGHT SO I DOVE UNDER THE BED JUST BEFORE ITS MASSIVE CLAWS RIPPED THROUGH MY SKULL IT LIFTED UP THE BED FOR IT KNEW I WAS UNDER IT AND I RAN UNDER IT TOWARD THE DOOR TO SAFETY BUT THE BEAR WAS QUICK BUT I WAS QUICKER AND DUCKED BEFORE IT RIPPED THE DOOR OFF ITS HINGES AFTER HAVING THE CLAWS DROVE INTO THEM WITH SUCH INTENSITY I TOOK THE OPPORTUNITY AND RAN AT THE OPENING I DID NOT LOOK BACK FOR I KNEW THE BEAR WAS IN FAST PURSUIT OF ME IN THE HALLWAY I COULD EITHER GO FOR THE KITCHEN OR THE LIVING ROOM I CHOSE THE KITCHEN FOR I KNEW I COULD HIDE IN THE PANTRY I RAN TO THE LEFT AND TO THE RIGHT FOR THE KTICHEN!!! I RAN FOR THE PANTRY BUT TO MY SUPRISE THE BEAR HAD RAN THE OTHER WAY AND GOTTEN TO IT BEFORE ME AND CLAWED AT ONE OF THE PANTRY DOORS ASSUMING I WOULD BE THERE AT IMPACT I STUMBLED BACKWARDS BUT RECOVERED QUICKLY RUNNING OUT OF THE KITCHEN I THEN RAN INTO THE LIVING ROOM FOR I REMEMBERED THAT I COULD EASILY HIDE UNDER A CUSHION OF THE CHAIR OR ONE OF THE TWO COUCHES I DECIDED TO GO FOR THE COUCH FOR IT HAD MORE ROOM FOR MY TALL BODY I GOT UNDER THE CUSHION OF THE COUCH AND HEARD THE ROAR OF THE BEAR AS IT SEARCHED FOR ITS PREY THAT IT HAD BEEN HUNTING I PEEKED THROUGH THE CRACK OF THE CUSHION AND ABOVE THE WOOD THAT HAD BEEN COVERED WITH THE CLOTH TO MAKE THE COUCH MORE COMFORTABLE AND SAW IT RIPPING AT THE CHAIR ACROSS FROM ME IT ATE ONE OF THE CUSHIONS THAT LAY UPON IT AS IT WENT FOR THE OTHER COUCH I SAW THAT IT COULDN'T BE ABLE TO VIEW ME IN ITS LINE OF SITE I TOOK THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GET UP AND RUN OUT OF THE LIVING ROOM AND HEAD FOR MY SISTERS ROOM I KNEW MY SISTER HAD A GIGANTIC BED AND COULD EASILY HIDE ME UNTIL THE BEAR GOT TIRED AND HEADED BACK HOME I KNEW THE BEAR HAD HEARD THE SOUND OF ME RUNNING BY THE TIME I GOT INTO THE HALLWAY AS I REACHED FOR THE HANDLE THE BEAR CLAWED OFF MY RIGHT HAND AND THEN TRIED TO SWIPE THROUGH MY STOMACH BUT I FEEL BACK ONTO THE WALL JUST BEFORE HE GOT ME I THEN ROLLED UNDER THE BEAR AND RAN TOWARDS THE BATHROOM I GOT IN THE BATHROOM AND CLOSED THE DOOR AND GOT INTO THE BATH, STANDING OF COURSE, WHY WOULD I TAKE A BATH AT THIS TIME??? I CROUCHED BELOW WHERE YOU COULD SEE THE SHADOW OF MY BODY THROUGH THE CURTAINS I HEARD THE BEAR THROW THE DOOR ASIDE AND HEARD THE GLASS CRACK ON THE LITTLE CABINET DOOR TO THE RIGHT AS WELL AS THE GLASS ON THE BATHROOM DOOR IT THEN CAME STRAIGHT FOR THE BATHTUB I LOOKED TO THE RIGHT WHERE I COULD SEE BEHIND THE CURTAINS AND SAW THAT IT WAS COMING TOWARDS THE RIGHT, THE SIDE THAT I WAS LOOKING ON I THEN DODGED TO THE LEFT SWIPED THE CURTAIN OUT OF MY WAY AS THE BEAR HAD SWUNG HIS CLAW THROUGH THE WALL WHICH CONNECTED TO MY SISTER'S ROOM I THEN JUMPED OVER THE BATHROOM DOOR WHICH WAS NOW ON THE GROUND AND HEADED BACK FOR MY SISTER'S ROOM I DID NOT HEAR THE BEAR COMING AFTER ME, HAD IT GIVEN UP? I WENT TO OPEN THE DOOR WITH MY LEFT HAND, FOR MY RIGHT HAD BEEN CLAWED OFF AND OPENED THE DOOR AND TO MY DISMAY, THE BEAR KNEW I WOULD COME BACK AND KEPT SWINGING HIS CLAW UNTIL HE COULD FIT THROUGH THE HOLE HE HAD MADE IN THE WALL AND HAD SWIPED RIGHT FOR THE DOOR THAT I HAD JUST OPENED I DUCKED AND SAW AS HE TOOK THE WHOLE TOP HALF OFF AND DOVE UNDER THE BED, "HAD HE SEEN ME GO UNDER THE BED???", I THOUGHT TO MYSELF I HAD TURNED AROUND SO MY BACK WAS ON THE GROUND AND PEEKED OUT FROM UNDER THE BED I SAW THE BEAR LOOKING AROUND IN CONFUSION AS TO MY WHEREABOUTS HE SCRATCHED HIS HEAD WITH HIS INCREDIBLY SHARP CLAWS AND CAUGHT A GLIMPSE OF MY FOREHEAD AS I TRIED TO HIDE BACK UNDER HE PICKED UP THE BED AND THROUGH IT RIGHT THROUGH THE WALL I GOT UP QUICKLY JUST BEFORE HE COULD KILL ME I THEN RAN FOR THE CLOSET CLOSEST TO THE TV AS TO HIDE, BUT IT WAS VERY DUMB TO DO SO, SINCE IT DID NOT CONNECT TO ANYTHING AND WAS A DEAD END I HID IN THE CLOSET AND CLOSED THE DOOR THE BEAR QUICKLY RIPPED THE DOOR OFF OF ITS HINGES AND THREW IT TO THE SIDE I SLID UNDER HIM AND WENT FOR THE OTHER CLOSET WHICH CONNECTED TO MY ROOM I OPENED THE DOOR WIDE AND SHUT IT IN AN INSTANT JUST BEFORE THE BEAR COULD GRAB IT AND QUICKLY DEVOUR ME BY GRABBING MY LEG AS I SCRAMBLED INTO THE CLOSET I WALKED OVER ALL OF THE JUNK IN THE CLOSET BACK INTO MY ROOM AND GOT BACK ON HERE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED. WHAT THE FSCK SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS BEAR????????????????

bear2ag8.png

A picture of what this bear looks like. (Not the exact bear, but it's the same species.)

kewl

does he like tuna?

Posted (edited)

That's exactly what was going through my head... :P

It's hard to believe for me.

wow I SURE believe you that a bear ransacked your wall. Wtf??

That bear is SO strong, it could rip walls ! Faker, another prank!

Edited by XxZeldaxXXxLinkxX (see edit history)

Posted

You know what would be cool.

You know how when a criminal is running they sometimes send K-9 Police after him?

They should have an Ursidae Police. A Police Bear!!! It would be sooooo AWESOME, the criminal would be running expecting dogs to run after him but instead...A BEAR. he would be so freaked out then when the bear catches him, he tosses the crook around (literally) The cops get him, criminal goes to jail knowing he was caught by KLAWS The Police Bear!!

Posted

You should walk up to him, feed him a barrel of tuna, tap him on the shoulder, say, "TAG! You're it!", put a saddle on him, retrieve the mighty sword of galactus from the distant galaxy 92749292384023943omega then RIDE YOUR STEAD TO VICTORY IN THE GLADIATOR ARENA!

Posted

muff, can you not post in all caps, I couldn't even be bothered to read pat the first two lines of your incredibly stupid story because it hurt my eyes, you've broken several rules with this thread...

Posted

Thank goodness someone else realizes what an eyesore this topic is. Seroiusly, Muffin, could you go be an idiot somewhere else?

Posted (edited)

Fixed it, Gingerlink. also fixed some mistakes in the story as well.

Also, this story wasn't supposed to be believable anyway. You could tell that by a BEAR ripping through a wall on the SECOND STORY of my house. Also, I posted on here. : /

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

I was the bear.

It was me the whole time.

Roar.

Posted

I was the bear.

It was me the whole time.

Roar.

muff1.pngmuff2.pngmuff3.png

ICONATOR_71ff0a_127317.gif