Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite SSBB songs

45 posts in this topic

Posted

my favourites are final destination theme, metal gear solid (I think its clled theme of love or something), zelda ocarina of time medley, samus aran theme and so on.

Posted

How do I get Termina feild?

Anyway after listing to the song I like it. "You Call This A Utopia!?"

Posted

How do I get Termina feild?

Anyway after listing to the song I like it. "You Call This A Utopia!?"

You gotta get the CD. Which is very random and unlikely, so start grabbing CD's.

Posted

You gotta get the CD. Which is very random and unlikely, so start grabbing CD's.

Those things go fast. I need 4 players but I only have 2 friends who can come over, and one hates the game.

Posted

Those things go fast. I need 4 players but I only have 2 friends who can come over, and one hates the game.

I know. Its so irritating when you don't catch a CD in time.

But a lot of CD's fall when you try the 100 man brawl.

Posted

I do it the cheap way. xD I made a stage with treadmills (or whatever you call them) that moved the things into a wall. Then I turned off all items exept for the sand bag. You just keep attacking it until a CD falls out and grab it once it hits the wall.

But hey, it works.

Posted

I do it the cheap way. xD I made a stage with treadmills (or whatever you call them) that moved the things into a wall. Then I turned off all items exept for the sand bag. You just keep attacking it until a CD falls out and grab it once it hits the wall.

But hey, it works.

. . .Genius. I'm gonna go try that.

Posted

. . .Genius. I'm gonna go try that.

I second that. I too will do that. Also to infinitate Brawl and you can collect all CD's. :thumbup:

Posted

I'll go on ten minute Brawls in the Distant Planet stage against a level 9 Mario with Ai no Uta playing, after having turned all sound effects off. So I don't hear anything but the music. :squint: It's quite peaceful. Also, props to Joshizzle for translating it. Thank you.

I also like the Song of the Storms medly, the Ocarina medly, and Molgera Battle. And the Rainbow Road theme, from Double Dash; I was actually pleasantly surprised to find that they put it in there.

The SSBB theme itself is nice, even if some of the grammar doesn't make sense according to the credits translation..."Audi famam illius" means "Listen to/Hear the rumor/story of that person" (Literally, "Hear the rumor of that". Latin uses demonstratives as third person pronouns since they don't have any, so "of that person" is correct anyway. The real problem I have with this is the Audi- it's imperative, but they translate it as "I have heard". That would be Audivi or Audii, the latter used more often in poetry and such. I know that it's a loose translation from Japanese to Latin to English to best capture the meaning, but I find it interesting. I think I'll eventually make a topic on the literal translation...)

Posted

the opening music

Posted

I'll go on ten minute Brawls in the Distant Planet stage against a level 9 Mario with Ai no Uta playing, after having turned all sound effects off. So I don't hear anything but the music. :squint: It's quite peaceful. Also, props to Joshizzle for translating it. Thank you.

I also like the Song of the Storms medly, the Ocarina medly, and Molgera Battle. And the Rainbow Road theme, from Double Dash; I was actually pleasantly surprised to find that they put it in there.

The SSBB theme itself is nice, even if some of the grammar doesn't make sense according to the credits translation..."Audi famam illius" means "Listen to/Hear the rumor/story of that person" (Literally, "Hear the rumor of that". Latin uses demonstratives as third person pronouns since they don't have any, so "of that person" is correct anyway. The real problem I have with this is the Audi- it's imperative, but they translate it as "I have heard". That would be Audivi or Audii, the latter used more often in poetry and such. I know that it's a loose translation from Japanese to Latin to English to best capture the meaning, but I find it interesting. I think I'll eventually make a topic on the literal translation...)

I didn't know you knew Latin. :mellow:

Cool. I wish I knew Latin.

Posted

I'm a first year Latin student, so I pretty much know the grammatical structure and basic vocabulary. :squint: Nothing a Latin-English dictionary can't solve.

I also like this one Kirby song...I wouldn't know its name since I don't have any Kirby games, but I like it. I should see what it's called.

Posted

I'm a first year Latin student, so I pretty much know the grammatical structure and basic vocabulary. :squint: Nothing a Latin-English dictionary can't solve.

I also like this one Kirby song...I wouldn't know its name since I don't have any Kirby games, but I like it. I should see what it's called.

The forest one?

Posted

Is it Gourmet Race? I love that one.

Posted

OoT Medley. All for now.