Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Custom "Skins"

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's m first one: Midna_DSS.ppt

For those without Power Point:Midna_for_DS.bmp

Name A charecter and I'll make a skin

Note: all images are from Deviantart.com and might be coprighted by their respective owners.

Posted

how about navi i was thinking something like a kokiri forest theme :D

Posted

Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back, I've been sick.

would you like the skin for the DS or the 'Cube?

Posted

ds pleas

Posted

Could you make me a Master Chief DS Skin?

Example Image of what Master Chief looks like, if you didn't already know.

r05edg.jpg

Posted

could u make me a fierce deity link ds skin

Posted

Whoah! I never thought this would be so popular.

By the way, I don't have any ink for my printer, so I never actually got to see how good these look printed out, as soon as i post the requested skins, could you post a picture of the finished product? thanks!

Posted (edited)

... So... You mean to tell me... You make these, Then when you Print them out... You Can just Glue them onto your DS and stuff?

Awww Man... I decided to go look for a Nintendo DS Lite Template and I find one... It looks pretty much okay... I put so much work into it and I repeated messed up crap... I was fooled... Even though it seemed even... I matched the sizes, The Perimiter of the Buttons, and The Screen's Area... Most of it's uneven and I put SO much work into it... >.< Man... I wonder what would happen if I tried to use the Normal DS one.

Dammit, No... This is So unfair. >.<

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I don't do these things if I have to download them. I will only acept streamed ones.

That being said, make mine a collage of these things: Smash Bros., The masks from Majora's Mask, Final Fantasy VII (7), Street fighter, King of of Fighters, Golden Sun, Zelda, and various scenes of these. Thanks you.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

can i have a Dimentio themed gamecube skin please?

Posted

... So... You mean to tell me... You make these, Then when you Print them out... You Can just Glue them onto your DS and stuff?

Awww Man... I decided to go look for a Nintendo DS Lite Template and I find one... It looks pretty much okay... I put so much work into it and I repeated messed up crap... I was fooled... Even though it seemed even... I matched the sizes, The Perimiter of the Buttons, and The Screen's Area... Most of it's uneven and I put SO much work into it... >.< Man... I wonder what would happen if I tried to use the Normal DS one.

Dammit, No... This is So unfair. >.<

sadly the normal skins don't work on a Lite, but if you scan your DS's Top and bottom screen and the the front, and also measure the width of the DS, I can make you a template.

Posted

ZeldaxLink DS skin? I hope I find my DS >.< I'd ask for a GameCube skin, but I already have one on it. IT'S SHINY!

Posted

Coolioness3!!! :joy:

I'll take one Metroid Prime 3 one, with a side of fries.

Oh, and it may not be much, but I'll send you some rupees.

Posted

The Navi one's going to take a while. I'm finding it's very hard to find pics of Navi that aren't repetitive. The rest of the skins are coming along great!