New Enemy?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh! Alternate Hyrule! The boss would be someone we know and love, only evil. Probably Shadow Link. we'd get to know him much better and he would be wicked strong.

To me, that sounds like a fanfic... I dunno... I hope they don't really go for too sensational in game, that's for teh fanbase to theorize on and it'd take the fun away if they did it outright...

Posted

Sundim

Posted

To me, that sounds like a fanfic... I dunno... I hope they don't really go for too sensational in game, that's for teh fanbase to theorize on and it'd take the fun away if they did it outright...

I disagree. It's better for nintendo to have an idea and make it cannonical than for some fan to have an idea and completely mess it up. Besides, it's nintendo's job to make the games look good, not the fan's job.

Posted

It would be really interesting if Link, Zelda, AND Ganondorf had to team up to fight an even greater evil...but that will most likely never happen.

Posted

It happened in brawl, when you fight the final boss of subspace emissary.

Posted (edited)

It would be really interesting if Link, Zelda, AND Ganondorf had to team up to fight an even greater evil...but that will most likely never happen.

OH! THIS SO REMINDS ME OF SUPER MARIO BROS LEGEND OF THE 7 STARS! THAT WOULD BE SO AWSOM!

Edited by fox boy (see edit history)

Posted

It happened in brawl, when you fight the final boss of subspace emissary.

He's so easy to beat I don't even need gannondorf's help and the person who makes brawl isn't really a Nentendo employe

Posted

Regardless of difficulty or producer, it's happened before, and I hope it doesn't happn again. Gannondorf is better as a villian than as a hero, since villany fits his personality better.

Posted

it's like ganondorf but it is his son.

the prince of power (refering to the tri-force of power)

Posted

I say we should dive deeper into the mystery of Majora's Mask, learn who created, where it's power came from, etc

Posted

I say we should dive deeper into the mystery of Majora's Mask, learn who created, where it's power came from, etc

i like that idea! :joy:

Posted

I agree with Toon Link, Vaati is awesome and totally needs more attention.

Posted

I'd hate to see Vaati come back. He has as much character depth as a rock, and was created solely to bring in a new villian while Ganondorf took a break.

Posted

A person. A solid person but he ends with greed and hate. NOT DEMONS! I HAD ENOGH WITH GANON AND VATTI! :wacko:

Posted

A person. A solid person but he ends with greed and hate. NOT DEMONS! I HAD ENOGH WITH GANON AND VATTI! :wacko:

Screw you, vaati only apeared in three games!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: