New Enemy?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to see a story parallel to TP, set in Termina, returning the Twilight, but it's expelled in a different way. And with a new hero. And the Twilight manifests itself in Anju, and she turns into SUPA EVIL TWILIGHT INN OWNER OF DOOM! Or something else, like umm... Twilight Majora? Or the Happy Mask Man? C'mon, I'm out of ideas here!

Posted

I like the idea of Vaati in Wind Waker world.

Hero of Winds

vs Evil Wind Sorcerer = WIN

Posted

I'd like to see a story parallel to TP, set in Termina, returning the Twilight, but it's expelled in a different way. And with a new hero.

That sounds like a cool idea, but I think the whole "new hero" thing would kinda stray from the point of Zelda, 'cause if it doesn't have link, zelda, or ganondorf, it's just a game in a zelda setting, with a few minor zelda characters.

Posted

it's like ganondorf but it is his son.

the prince of power (refering to the tri-force of power)

Ganondorf cannot have a son; he could have daughters, though.....lots of them. :huh:

hey, here's an idea: a FEMALE enemy. All we've really had so far were Twinrova (who was only propping up Ganondorf), Veran (*snore*), and Majora (not really a .....person).

Posted (edited)

Ok i don't think Miyamoto has included a 4th Godess of Triforce piece. but think that there's poential to include it all.

the following idea is a tad cheesy is it's a creation of lots of rumors.

anyway, the main villian is Dark Link.

we find that Dark Link was created by the 3 godesses as a means to test the hero of time whenever nessecary and after being defeated would vanish to be summoned again later. (so in OoT they placed him a fair way into Link's journey to make sure Link couldn't progress without proving himself strong enough)

anyway, SOMEHOW dark link doesn't vanish after one of his battles, yet he just stumbles around blankly (because he's not human or anything, kind of like a training tool with the sole purpose of beating link when asked) that is until he stumbles upon something...a hidden power

we learn that before the Godesses created Hyrule there was originally 4. and they had an argument over whether or not they should create a universe. the other godess felt they (all 4 godesses) were the only ones deserving of existance and so when the others decided to anyway a war ensued. naturally with all these instances the Dark one was narrowly defeated by the combined forces of Din, Nayru and Faroe. the symbolism in it, is that the triforce points in the directions the godesses took off after creating everything and the gap points downward (often symbolic of hell/evil) and perhaps she (the dark one) was imprisoned in the centre of the earth (as most cliqued situations would have it). so no, this doesn't mean a fourth triforce piece as the dark godess isn't a part of the holy trio, there would be a tringular relic (probably radiating dark purple or something or even somehoe a colour of emptiness (not clear)) which would feed dark link his power but its a seperate thing. anyway, to defeat Dark Link the hero of time (might be an old one or a new one) will need to obtain the full triforce.

i thought this up months ago, and have only just now remembered it. if you like it, thanks. if not i don't blame you i haven't explained it very well. that's not even a draft, if anyone thinks it's not entirely trash i'll go into more depth. i had a basic idea for the whole story.

as for other ideas. i think a futuristic zelda would be discusting and sell out like. also there HAS to be a Link in the game. i think give Ganon a rest for sure.

ah feel free to kill me as i know it's a corny idea. but an Ultimate Spiderman game COULD be possible, where you play as both the main antagonist and protagonist throughout, watching both sides of the story. i don't think i'd like it though

Edited by old gregg (see edit history)

Posted

tl;dr

Except for the future part, which always makes me feel a little sad for the Zelda fandom.

Posted

a demon with the power to petrify people.

That's just basicly Vatti from the Minish Cap.

Posted

Why do people keep posting fan fiction in at least slightly serious discussions?

Breaks the flow of things.

Post suggestions, not entire fan fictions.

Sahaqiel

Posted

i just had the gratest idea evah, vatii is studying ancient hyrule and discovers ganondorf and they seek summening bellum. but the darkness over powers them when bellum is summend and combines bellum, gannondorf, and vatii, forming a dark mass of the three. :D i will post a pic later.

Posted

i thaught of an awsome new enemy hese from lttp the name of the game could the legend of zelda: aganims return :D

What did you mean by that (lrn2 type)

Posted

i like that idea! :joy:

me to :joy::biggrin::D

Posted

I think that shadow link should be the next enemy. or somthing were the king of hyrule gets tooken over and you must fight against hyrule.

Posted

Too much of a twist. It could work though. And it's taken, not tooken. I'm just petty when it comes to spelling and grammar...

I hope it's something to do with the great sea or how Hyrule got flooded. It'd have to have a good plot though. But it'd have to be Ganondorf. Always Ganondorf.

Posted

Except if it has to do with the flooding of Hyrule, we as gamers already know that doom is eminent, else there'd be no Wind Waker. XD

Posted

(I'm hyper, so this is pretty much random)

Maybe Shadow link possesses the ocean king and then you have to face the ocean king as the finale boss.