Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Latest twilight princess screenshots

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe, but i don't think so, they look completely different, although on the front of the twilight king's robe there is a Gerudo Symbol. Maybe Twilight King is the new king of the gerudos, maybe another male was born . . .

Posted

but males are only born every 100 years and do you really think ganondorf lived to be 130? :unsure:

130 because twilight king isn't going to start destroying things when he's five... :embarrassed:

maybe Ganon is the twilight king but not Ganondorf and they split so now theyre 2 people! he (ganon) still remebers being part of ganondorf and thinks he is considered a gerudo... :unsure:

I dont know thats just my opinoin.

Posted

ganondorf survived until wind waker,so there coul easily be a second male, although it would seem unlikely.

However, i had this idea before because from the e3 2005 demo it looks as though the moblins were afraid of the twilight realm stuff, ganondorf would probabbly be leading the moblins so that leaves the twilight king to be somebody else.

Anyway, i geuss we'll have to see, 19th for most of you guys, 8th of december for me :(

Posted

I don't think Ganondorf is the twilight king. It is going to be interesting to see how Nintendo manages to fit Twilight Princess between Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker. . . :)

Posted

Cool screens THANKS! :D

Posted

My opinion is that the Twilight king serves Ganon like in A Link to the Past

Posted

Is Epone really that big? the horse looks huge compared to link. Just something i noticed :D

Posted

I believe that Twilight Princes takes place soon after oot but a long time before wind waker. The deku tree in twilight princess is the deku sprout from oot so that says that twilight princess takes place soon after, but it doesn't say how long wind waker takes place after the twilight princess. "There are many legends in hyrule" I've heard some people say, I dont know if this is true at all, it's just my opinion.

Posted

umm....I think the castle's actually on fire :huh:

take another look- if you compare the smoke from the castle and that giant wall of twilight in the new opening scene trailer, you'll see the difference

plus I think I can see the glow of flames near the bases of some of those towers ;)

yeah, I agree, because I think if it were twilight, it would be silent.....that fire would make noise, and people are all outside staring up at the castle...... :D

Posted

First thing i noticed was that in about half of those screenshots, there's a fairy. A fairy that isn't particularly close to Link.

Posted

thats the wiimote's pointer... you can turn it off or on

Posted

its probably a beginner sheild

one step below the hylian sheild

btw, i dont think shes bad, i like what they did with the eyes

yea same guess as me it probably is a beginner, than hylian, than maybe mirror or some thing new!

i dont think there should be a mirror shield if there is one in the game dont you guys think that that the final shield should be like a twilight shield? and should be bigger, badder, and ALOT stronger than past shields in zelda history

I believe that Twilight Princes takes place soon after oot but a long time before wind waker. The deku tree in twilight princess is the deku sprout from oot so that says that twilight princess takes place soon after, but it doesn't say how long wind waker takes place after the twilight princess. "There are many legends in hyrule" I've heard some people say, I dont know if this is true at all, it's just my opinion.

i dont think that it takes place soon after oot becasue if u compare trees in zelda and in real life it would take a VERY LONG time for a tree to grow as big as the deku tree ( and becasue if you remember in oot the deku tree died when link was 7 and when link was 17 it finally sprouted) so in twilight princess it would have to be a LONG time after but still before Wind Waker.

i dont think that it takes place soon after oot becasue if u compare trees in zelda and in real life it would take a VERY LONG time for a tree to grow as big as the deku tree ( and becasue if you remember in oot the deku tree died when link was 7 and when link was 17 it finally sprouted) so in twilight princess it would have to be a LONG time after but still before Wind Waker.

Posted

he probably is. In WW, Ganon wasnt fighting, only ganondorf, meaning that ganon was probably separated from ganondorf's body. That is probably because ganondorf was eating too much cookies in the sacred realm and ganon's spirit popped right out of him.Ganon probably went to the twilight realm and began to take it over. just a guess, this is.

Posted

yea same guess as me it probably is a beginner, than hylian, than maybe mirror or some thing new!

i dont think there should be a mirror shield if there is one in the game dont you guys think that that the final shield should be like a twilight shield? and should be bigger, badder, and ALOT stronger than past shields in zelda history

True, what about the sword? Master sword looks ownage. But I want darkish sword <3. And a mean, pwnage, big, awesome shield. Wohoo, Link knight ftw!

Nope, it sprouts just as Link finishes Forest Temple. A tree can go bigz0rs in 10 years aight.