Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IRON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Go see this movie, it is awesome!!!!!!! And be sure to stay after the credits for an additional scene.

ironman-08preview-lg.jpg

Posted (edited)

OH MY GOD!!!!!

IRONMAN is out?!?!!?!!??

I have to go see it.

heres a trailer if someone wants to see it.

he breaks the sound barrier...IN HALF

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

OH MY GOD!!!!!

IRONMAN is out?!?!!?!!??

I have to go see it.

heres a trailer if someone wants to see it.

he breaks the sound barrier...IN HALF

YES go out and see it before it's to late, just kidding but seriously see it and remember stay until AFTER the credits every single one for an additional scene and you will be glad you did.

Posted

I'm with ya, DiamondTriforce.

It OWNED!!! :D And the music, my god, it was great! I'm definately buying the soundtrack once it comes out!!

My favorite superhero + a movie = PURE AWESOMENESS!! :D

It was really funny as well! Lol the first time he tried out the rockets for his feet.

"Okay, trying it at 10%.. 3... 2... 1... *propells him into a wall* LOL. xD

And for after the credits...

What a blatant idea that there will be a sequel lol. ^^ Woot for Samuel L. Jackson! Head of S.H.I.E.L.D (lol I really prefer the shortform of the extremely long name.)

Posted

I'm with ya, DiamondTriforce.

It OWNED!!! :D And the music, my god, it was great! I'm definately buying the soundtrack once it comes out!!

My favorite superhero + a movie = PURE AWESOMENESS!! :D

It was really funny as well! Lol the first time he tried out the rockets for his feet.

"Okay, trying it at 10%.. 3... 2... 1... *propells him into a wall* LOL. xD

And for after the credits...

What a blatant idea that there will be a sequel lol. ^^ Woot for Samuel L. Jackson! Head of S.H.I.E.L.D (lol I really prefer the shortform of the extremely long name.)

I liked how they included the theme song from the Iron man cartoon from 1998, that was cool!

Not just a sequel, remember what he said "The Avenger initiative" wink wink AVENGERS MOVIE!!!!! and be sure to look out for RDjr, as Tony stark in The Incredible Hulk.

Posted (edited)

I HAVE TO SEE IIIT!!!!!!!!!

or else I be sad

WAIT!! Did they use the Black Sabbath "Ironman" in it? I hope the did

you know!! :D

Posted

Just saw it last night. It was pretty good.

I had no idea that there was an additional scene at the end of credits-usually I don't stick around for the credits.

Posted (edited)

Just saw it last night. It was pretty good.

I had no idea that there was an additional scene at the end of credits-usually I don't stick around for the credits.

I'll describe it in spoiler.

Tony returns home from the press confrence and the computer Jarvis says "Welcome home Siiirrrr" then he shorts out. He sees a man shrouded in shadows. The mystery man says. "I am Iron Man, did you think you're the only superhero in the world? Mr. Stark you've become a part of a bigger universe you just don't know it yet " to which Stark replies. "Who the hell are you?" the guy walks into the light. It's Samuel L. Jackson with an eyepatch across his left eye. "Nick Fury director of S.H.I.E.L.D and I'd like to talk to you about the Avenger Initiative."

Edited by Diamond Triforce (see edit history)

Posted

I watched it and I thought it was really cool.

Unfortunatly the Avengers movie will have to wait until after the Captain America and Thor movies currently in the beginning stages of development.

Posted (edited)

DArn!!!! Somethings you got to hate about Viet Nam

Well, in Viet Nam, they don't have it in theaters yet, it's got to be August or something for it to go out in theaters. But yeah so, they have discs, CRAPPY discs. They copied it legally, but still, the graphics suck!!! :cry: Some parts a whole black thingy pops out on the screen. I know the graphics are suppose to be great, but it's copied badly :cry: I can't wait till I get back to America and watch it with Great Graphics! :D

Oh, and SK, you're right. That part was funny. :n_n:

EDIT: THEY DON'T EVEN SHOW THE CREDITS!!!!

Edited by (X)xMidnaxXXxLinkx(X) (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

DOES IT HAVE THE SONG?!? It has to.

if it doesn't he still breaks the sound barrier in half. :P

Posted

DOES IT HAVE THE SONG?!? It has to.

if it doesn't he still breaks the sound barrier in half. :P

It plays the song at the beginning of the credits.

Posted

Cool Easter egg stuff:

Look At The Bench

Sweeeeeeet.

Posted

Cool Easter egg stuff:

Look At The Bench

Sweeeeeeet.

It looks like it could be the energy shield versions of cap's shield. If they have it in the movie it'll probably be either the Adamentium or Vibranium or the combination shield.

Posted

It looks like it could be the energy shield versions of cap's shield. If they have it in the movie it'll probably be either the Adamentium or Vibranium or the combination shield.

Either that or they'll use the older comic's version that it was made in a metalurgical accident and is therefor an unknown unbreakable alloy that can't be duplicated unless you stole it and studied it.