Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I don't think i can take it anymore

38 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG! Here's the deal: There's a girl at school i have a crush on, but she was already dating a jerk. So i wooed the girl and she broke up with him, because she wanted to be with me (at least that's what her bestfriend told me) But now she says she wants to wait a little before being my gf... i don't now if i can wait!!!!!!

I went trough a lot of awful stuff to be with her, and now i can't!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

UPDATE: I got her! i waited for a while and then i asked her to be my gf, and she said yes! Thanks a lot to all of you guys, especially ekedo, who helped me a lot :D

Posted

Well you know what? Too bad!! You know The All American Rejects song "Move Along"? If you do, then look up the lyrics and do what they say!

Posted

Do something that might want to be with you faster. That is what I am trying to do with this one girl by giving

her flowers...it seems to be working... :embarrassed:

Posted

That's a good idea Thanks! and good luck with your girl <_<

Posted

I cant get a girl.....its been 5 weeks since I broke up w/ her..... worht it though, she was going out with another guy

Posted

OMG! Here's the deal: There's a girl at school i have a crush on, but she was already dating a jerk. So i wooed the girl and she broke up with him, because she wanted to be with me (at least that's what her bestfriend told me) But now she says she wants to wait a little before being my gf... i don't now if i can wait!!!!!!

I went trough a lot of awful stuff to be with her, and now i can't!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!

Weaght for the right time if the time comes b-4 nov-14 do it then if it comes on that day do it . but when togeather be patente and good stuff will happen and dont promis nothing u wont keep. so good luck Lupinlink hope it works 4 you :D

Posted

Weaght for the right time if the time comes b-4 nov-14 do it then if it comes on that day do it . but when togeather be patente and good stuff will happen and dont promis nothing u wont keep. so good luck Lupinlink hope it works 4 you :D

I hope da right time comes asap :D

Posted

GRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ dont forget what we talked about hope it works for u

EKEDO THE HERO OF DARKNESS

Posted

...I`m not the best person to ask about love advice,but just wait a bit longer.She`ll tell you when she`s good and ready.I told my friend when I was ready...But yet...he turned me down... :unsure:

Posted

Sry about that and thanks for the advice....(everybody keeps telling me i should wait) maybe i will

Posted

Wow.... You guys are pathetic.

I have this friend at school who has girls falling all over him... he doesn't care, just blows them off. I really don't care much for dates either; what's the point?

But Hylian Wolf, sorry to sound like a broken record, but just wait it out and don't do anything stupid while you're waiting.

Posted

Have patience young padawan. :)

Posted

wait it out? that's probabbly not going to work here's why.

Something very similar to this happened to me, around end of september (last year), the girl was originally going out with one of my friends but she thought he was pathetic (could barely get himself to hug her) and then she said she really liked me and i really liked her (originally id beaten myself up a bit because it was me who sorted my friend out with her, i mean they knew each other, he just didn;t have the courage to ask her out).

After dumping my friends she then said we'd have to wait until christmas to go out with me...voila, never happened...

the only reason i can think of is the fact that she didn't really believe i liked her (which i think might be the same problem with the girl im trying to go out with now). On that topic i just want to say im glad i didn't actually go out with her as i'd much rather go out with the girl im trying to go out with now

and glitch matrix, i tend to be pretty picky and although a fair few girls have said im a really nice guy, the one mentioned is the only one who asked me out (and then didn;t go out with me). Anyway, i really don't go for random going out with people and I would only go out with people i knew well anyway (both girls i knew for over a year before getting to that stage)

Posted

So u think i should move on, gingerlink?

Posted

look, if you really like her, you should find some way to show how much she means to you, but if you don't like her enough to do that, then i really think you should move on.