Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RP FanArt

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Just draw a picture of someone/something from ANY RP that you like, and post it =D

I have two maps of Denelm, but i can't upload them :(

Posted (edited)

OOOOOH! Oh Noes made the symbol of Denelm for me!

crestofdenelm264.png

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

With extremely crappy lineart, I might add. XD

Posted

I know =D

And it is extremely aweshome. :D

Posted

It died. D: I will revive.

defeatedcourage285.png

I figured that I might as well put it here too. You guys know what it is, I'm hoping. xD I didnt want to draw the crystal. Too much work and so little time.

Posted

Wow....He got pretty bloodied for laying in an energy zapping crystal for a week XD

That's good! =D

I need to upload the maps, then i could post a map(s) that we'll be usiing during that adventure =D

That'd be cool.

Posted

Poor Ness. I have a million pictures of Anna, but they're all random, not colored, and have nothing to do with the RP.

Posted

Well, one would think that he might have gotten a few injuries from the battle and such. Having the life sucked out of him might not help with the healing process. xD

Posted

Well, one would think that he might have gotten a few injuries from the battle and such. Having the life sucked out of him might not help with the healing process. xD

XD

I don't think so... He really doesn't look like...Ness. THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS! HE'S HAD SO MUCH LIFE SUCKED AWAY, HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE NESS! D:

Posted

EXACTLY! Now that I think of it...he kinda look like a zombie. But it did say in the RP that he turned 'pale as the moon'.

Oh my god...I just realised that I have made a huge mistake in this piece. I FORGOT HIS NOSE! XD

Posted

EXACTLY! Now that I think of it...he kinda look like a zombie. But it did say in the RP that he turned 'pale as the moon'.

Oh my god...I just realised that I have made a huge mistake in this piece. I FORGOT HIS NOSE! XD

XD

I wasn't gonna say anything...but...yeah. You now know. XD

Posted

I started laughing as soon as i started reading this!!! XD

HOW WILL HE SMELL!?!? D=

Posted

Scanners being an effing tard(doesn't deserve the re-) >> , so I had to take pictures of MARISSA'S SKETCH. Not really in the story or RP(For my story: That I know of, anyway), and not colored. She was just practicing on drawing Anna. This would be her in one of her Ordon outfits in my sequel, that's as far as I know right now. Just to give you a visual. Her eyes are purple and her hair is almost as dark brown as mine, just a bit lighter,

post-4795-1210285695_thumb.jpg post-4795-1210285950_thumb.jpg post-4795-1210286068_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Might as well put this post to use.

Anna's Adveture Clothes.(Equal to Linl's tunic) I'd have her gown, but my camera died on me. Igonore my note to Marissa around it. This is from the back of my math notebook. IT'S BORING NOW! I KNOW IT ALREADY!

post-4795-1210303256_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Ooooh, shiny. :D Cool.

ucamebackdoodle002394.png

I got bored and doodle this in two minutes. xD This is one of my favorite parts tin the RP. :3