*working title* Chaoter one: Night of fate

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Chapter one: Night of fate

he sky was dark to the late hour of the evening and large storm clouds lingered around the land, lighting crashed and thunder boomed, the king of Hyrule stood atop one of the castle's balconies and sighed a deep and heavy sigh as he looked towards the far off desert; "This is not good" he thought as he whipped his hair out of his eyes, it seemed to cling to his wet face as the rain fell harder almost like hail. "Harkinian dear please come to bed you've got me worried just standing out there in the rain" a sweet, young, female voice said and the king turned and walked into his bedchamber and saw his wife laying on the bed their daughter lay sleeping in her arms "Ilana I'm worried Hyrule's never had a storm like this I feel as if something is wrong" he said as he walked over to his wife.

"Harkinian nothing is wrong just-" she stopped because of a burning in her left hand "what is it dear?" he asked seeing his wifes face pale "get the army ready evil is coming Impa can take Zelda to a safe place" she got out of the bed and called for her daughters nursemaid "yes, your highness?" a tall woman with short grey hair that was pulled back into a ponytail came into the room. "Impa please take Zelda away from here there is trouble" Impa nodded taking the sleeping baby and vanished in a bright light; "Ilana go you mustn't be here" Harkinian said as he locked the bedroom door and closed off the balcony.

"Why I wanna help you" she clung to her husbands arm but he pulled her off and threw her into the false wall "stay here unless I tell you otherwise" she nodded, tears filling her sapphire eyes, within second after Ilana being placed into the false wall she heard the door being kicked down and her husband yell. "Who are you and why are you here?!" he snarled at the tall man with hair like that of a flame, he wore all black armor and smirked at the king "I am someone you don't want to trifle with" the man smirked as king Harkinian tried to run but the man caught him and picked him up "fool do you know what you are doing by running?" Harkinian gulped and closed his eyes and started to pray to the goddesses and then opened his eyes to see the man with the hair like that of a flame holding a sword to his neck; "this, King Harkinian ends now!" he slit the kings neck and threw his doll like body to the ground and chuckled as blood covered his body.

"Oh my dear husband" Ilana thought as she heard the man walk towards the door then stop "please don't find me, please great Din have him not find me" she thought as tears fell from her closed eyes "what's this?!" he stopped and threw back the false wall to reveal the small, scared queen "well, well I thought you were dead guess you will be when I get you" he grabbed her by the neck and brought her so they were eye level, his golden eyes piercing into her sapphire ones, and it sent a chill down her spine because it felt as though he was piercing into her soul; "now how to kill you, my beautiful queen," he said as he held her life in his hands "c...can't...br...breathe..." she choked out and the man laughed "well then lets end you life as well, seeing as you watch as I, the great Ganondorf, killed your beloved husband" he took out a small dagger from his pocket and stabbed Ilana in the stomach and then pulled the dagger out.

"Now the Royal family of Hyrule is dead and so my regain of 'King if darkness' shall begin!!" Ganon yelled to a group of goblins and monsters who cheered for him, little did he know that there was one member of the Royal family still alive though she was only a babe she would one day save her people.

First fanfic on here tell me what you think hope its not bad.

Posted

Hmmmmmmmm.................I like it ! =D keep up the great work! I look forward to chapter 2. Check out my new topic that hopefully will go up tomorow... nice job!

Posted

Chapter two

Ordon was a small farming community located in the Laurana providence, which was a two day trip, to Hyrule castle town, by horseback by foot it'd take three to four days, but many of the people who live in Ordon choose not to leave they could care less for the high life that the castle town demanded.

Down near the Ordon spring sat a young girl of fourteen years of age she wasn't like many of the other villagers in Ordon her skin was lightly tanned from working out in the hot sun, her hair was a soft golden color and reacted just below her slender shoulders her eyes were different then many of the villagers in Ordon, though blue eyes weren't uncommon, hers were different they were elven eyes, and it was said that people who had eyes like that could see things no one else could, her ears along with her eyes showed that she was not native to this village, they were long elf ears pierced with small studs, she sat running her fingers in and out of the spring it was not yet dawn and already she'd grown bored "A nothing boring day..." she thought as she brought her hand out again; something caught her eye as she turned around "just the Faron Woods but I thought...silly Zel there's nothing there..." she got up and walked closely to the edge of the woods and as she was about to go in someone grabbed her slender shoulder.

"There you are its time to go back, the master will be up soon. We mustn't dillydally you know better Zel," a tall elderly woman said as she lead Zelda away from the spring and back to the village "Martha are you mad at me?" Zelda asked after a while, the woman named Martha sighed "no dear" she did not bother to turn and look at the young girl. "You sur-" Martha cut her off "I'm sure now hurry and start doing your chores master will expect you'd been doin' them long before he got his lazy but up" Zelda giggled as she pulled out a broom and started to sweep.

Sorry for the shortness and the long wait enjoy chapter 2!!!

Posted

Hmmmmm............. very nice.... I like how the story takes place from Zelda's point of view. I am eager to see how she becomes princess if she is working on a farm. I look forward to chapter 3

:gotsword: -Shiny Sword-

Posted

Chapter three preview

Zelda sat on the wood floor of the mayor's house playing with her hair "Ready?" she looked up and saw the mayor a smile fell on her face as she saw the book he was holding "took you long enough" she smirked as he sat down in his large leather chair, pulling out his glasses he opened the book...

----

Just a preview look for the rest lata!!! :biggrin: