Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beating the final boss in Subspace emissary on intense

16 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree with him completely, You should all trust people more. You know who you are.

Anyway, that vid was teh pwn. I wanna fight that guy online just to see how skilled he is.

Posted

the red wings of doom aren't impossible to dodge, it's just a matter of sidestepping at just the right moment-I've done it before.

Posted

Yeah, the one-hit KO move is pretty easy to dodge if you get the timing correct.

But it sucks when you're hit in the face by it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Don't sidestep, it's easier if you just hold the shield then tap downward to dodge while standing still. This makes it easier for characters like samus to dodge the attack.

Posted

If you're too far left or right on Final Destination, your best bet would be to sidestep inward toward the center of the stage. If you're in the center of the stage, then dodge in the downward direction.

The circle travels outward, so that's about the safest thing you can do.

Anyone here could beat Taboo if they knew how to dodge as well as that guy.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Holy shmake. He reminds me of someone I know. Very much so.

So I could probably do that after a couple of scores of tries to get the timing right. It would be easier than beating three clones of increasing difficulty, the last two with a charged shot that is just unfair and the last one with a fripping roket boost. I don't know why I'm still talking.

Posted

I hate tabuu with every ounce of soul in me! it took me a freakin WEEK to beat boss battles on intense!!! most annoying thing ever. but ya for anyone who hasn't beaten tabuu on intense, just listen to what he said. you just have to have played him enough to know what he's about to do, dodge the upcoming attack, and hit him like crazy. i'd recommend either charizard for his rock smash attack or meta knight for his neutral air. meta knight preferably though. just because he's easier to move with. charizard is too clunky if you ask me... i beat it with meta knight.

Posted

Well well. Tried it yesterday, and I did it on the third try. :huh: He was right, it's not really that hard; I can now dodge the Huge Fripping Wings of Doom attack at any time. As a matter of fact, the only one I have trouble dodging is the one where he turns into the two gold things that grab you and fling you into the ground. Too bad, since it's pretty much an insta-K.O. I still had two characters in reserve that I hadn't used yet when I beat him the first time.

Also, I personally reccomend Zelda. If you hit him with her back air or forward air (lightning kicks), it will connect in the sweet spot 90% of the time. Then on your way to the floor, you can hit him with her up air, which also does considerable damage. Of course, I can only beat Tabuu in the Subspace Emissary, in which you are given six lives. :D

(My personal lineup- Lucario, Ike, Zelda, Ganondorf, Link, Toon Link.) Wow. I just noticed that I use all of the Zelda characters in there. :unsure: Ganondorf can't jump high and would feel pretty awkward against Tabuu for most people, though, so don't use him unless you're used to him.

Posted

How is it impossible to dodge if he doged it

Posted

amazing :ohmygod:

Posted

Its not all that hard to do. I just did it yesterday. It took me 3 tries. I can never seem to dodge his hip/chain thing. D: Or as me and Nicole call it, 'The Shineh Gold Whip of DOOM AND DEMISE.' >___>

Posted

I never tried XD

I'll do it tomorrow =D

Posted

I've never tried on intense but i've tried on very hard and I beat him with:

wolf

Iceclimbers

lucas

rob

jigglyouff

sonic

all though this is only on very hard I'm not that good at super smash bros.

Posted

i had to beat boss battles on intense for my friend the other day cuz he's lazy/he couldn't do it himself... i hate boss battles on intense so bad...