has anyone gotten one of these?

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Its not an insect. Heck, its not a living thing at all! Its Mercy notes. (Known by that name at my school)

Mercy Notes are so F*cking annoying! I mean, My friend tanner came up to me the other day. He said, "Hey Andrew, you know what his is?" What do you know. Its a mercy Note. It says "Give this note to 10 friends or more. If You don't, you will get sniped in four days." I tell him, "Its just a mercy note. Don't worry." So a few days after that, I get a note that says, "If you send this to 5 friends, you will win millions of dollars a day for the rest of your life. if you don't you will live a life of pain and misery. So I threw it away. I got like 20 mercy notes! every one of them were fake. I hate mercy notes. has anyone gotten these before?

Edit: The reason they are called mercy notes, is because if you do that, they say you will get mercy.

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

Over the internet? Yeah. Not in person, though. That's odd.

Posted

I used to get them all the time back when I had a myspace account, but that was a long time ago. Of course, those weren't actual letters, just messages on my profile.

Posted

They Text me them ALL THE TIME!!! IT'S ANNOYING!!!

Posted

Has anyone ever gotten that one where it's like, "If you truely believe in god, send this two five other people and your sins will be forgiven"? I got that one like ten times. Quite annoying, yes.

Posted

Has anyone ever gotten that one where it's like, "If you truely believe in god, send this two five other people and your sins will be forgiven"? I got that one like ten times. Quite annoying, yes.

:ohmygod: yes!

Posted

Duh. They're all over MySpace.

Posted

If you send this post to five other friends on your Hyrule.net you will live forever and every day you will be loved by everyone. If you don't, you will die in two days.

Posted

oh no, I better send that to five people. I don't want to die. . . :unsure:

Posted

oh no, I better send that to five people. I don't want to die. . . :unsure:

Its not true. I bet you know that, though.

Posted

My Grandma gets them EVERY. FREAKIN'. DAY!!!

IT'S ANNOYING!!! >=(

And 've gotten a couple...AND I HATES THEM!! IT BURNS US PRECIOUS!! IT BURNS USSSSSS!!!!

Posted

yeah chain letters, anyone who continues the chain is stupidly gullible.

the people who start them, I just don't know...

Posted

dats a chain letter

Posted (edited)

If you copy and paste this message into 10 other threads, the person you love will love you too. If you don't, that person will hate you forever.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

It's been a while since I've received one; I've never gotten one in person, though. I agree- They are SOOO Annoying! :banghead: