3d wireframes

7 posts in this topic

Posted

cool

Posted

That's sick! =D

Posted

(Ignore this; Hyrule.net's the only way for me to get images online using Linux, and linux is the only way to get my flash drive working at the library. shhhhhh! don't let the libraians know I can do that *laughs at the thought of the librarians knowking anything about computers.)

Posted

Yeesh, Link has lots of polygons in his face. .__. Especially his chin.

Pretty sweet.

Posted (edited)

(Ignore this; Hyrule.net's the only way for me to get images online using Linux, and linux is the only way to get my flash drive working at the library. shhhhhh! don't let the libraians know I can do that *laughs at the thought of the librarians knowking anything about computers.)

Starwars Lego

Do you mean that sarcastically or do you actually mean that?

Cause the librarian at my school is the Library Media Godesses and knows a lot about computers.

Maybe (and this if you meant it) its just the teachers at some schools that don't know anything.

------------

These wire frames are good.

Though i can't help but feel i've seen these before...... :unsure:

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, i meant it litarely, but only just for the Librarians at my local library.

funny story about that, actually; When running my Linux DOS in the library's CD-ROM drive, it spins fast and makes this loud noise that sound somthing like a miniture jet taking off. The Library's "computer tech" checks on the computers every now and then to make sure noone is having a problem. While the computer was making the loud noise, he came over and, at first, seemed not to notice. He then looked at the computer funny and said "Is it supposed to be making that noise?" at this point I think I'm caught because the look of Linux's GUI is way different from that of XP. he looks a t the screen, and before I can offer up a quick excuse says "It must be a fan or something" and promptly walks away.

that was there "Computer Tech"

at other librarys near me, I never would have gotten away with such a thing. (first of all, they're smart enough to disable the "Boot from disk?" option in the startup menu) It's just where I live that the Librarians are clueless.