Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Everyone's Real Name

30 posts in this topic

Posted

He we can tell people our real names. Well, if anyone wants to, that is. I'll start with mine my name is Michael Standford, I am age 12, and I live in London, Ontario. I am Catholic, and CANADA AND Wii ROCK!!!! WOOT!!! GO Wii!!!!

Now it's someone else's turn.

Posted

:P I didn't think you were supposed to put location etc. on here?

< Brandy.. 24 (It seems that most of the people on here are younger..I guess that's what I get for not growing up ) Kentucky

Posted

Erm... London isn't in Ontario..... I should know because i've been there countless times.... (London is IN ENGLAND) >_> My name is Oliver Rogers and i live in England and i'm 13.

Posted

Justin Migate, 18, University of Montevallo Alabama

I love Smash Bros....

Posted

You are going to get some serious pedefile charges or someting like that, asking people to reveal their names and ages and locations.... I know you aren't asking excatly, but.....

Name ishi Alex, age 15, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Disclaimer: The content in the above post may have been censored; names have been changed to protect the innocent. :D

Posted

You are going to get some serious pedefile charges or someting like that, asking people to reveal their names and ages and locations.... I know you aren't asking excatly, but.....

Actually, that's false, because pedefillia is taking advantage of people under 18.... Check the dictionary before you go saying stuff like that, you're excactly like one of those people where they go "ooh ur a pedefile bcuz u r ova 18 nd ur torking 2 me!11" >_>

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

my name is nate (im not putting my last name) and im 13

Posted

I wasn't acusing him of pedeofilia, just warning him that the situation might arise. If I may be so bold:

Read the post before you go saying stuff like that, you're exactly like one of those people where they go "ooh ur acuzin him of bein a pedefile bcuz u r tellin him he shld bee carful!11"

Heh, i know that but i was just saying when i interpretated it as :P .

ehem, well, you don't live in Canada, sir, (at least I sure you aren't) but if you did you'd know that tere are actually TWO Londons. One in Canada and one In England. There's something in Canadian history that says (i think) that we got the name for London, Ontario, from England. You should check a map, and, if London, Ontario isn't on there, then it's wrong. Make sure it's a map of the World.

Sorry about the harsh tone of voice but I know my own Country and there is indeed a London in Ontario AS WELL as in England.

Ok... But still, it isn't as big as it (unless you've got a big big big underground city with more than 8mil people in it)

Posted

I have a rare name that probably no one on these forums has. Kyler. Yep, you heard me. Probably the strangest name you've ever heard. B)

Posted

Nope, I've heard stranger. Calcephony, for instance.

Posted

yeah im Chris lst names is 12 letter's lol its greek half greek half canadian i live un Vancouver

Posted

haha i knew this one girl whose name was ashley schneiderbanger lmao :P

Posted

lol this is no joke but me and my friends were looking at the graduates looking for funnie names and we found the ultimate one Etan Seeman lol i'd hate my parents if they named me that