Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda: Twilight Princess Theory

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone. I'm here with a theory about The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

In the Legend of Zelda, Orcarina of Time, Link gets sent into the Past to regain his youth. However, in the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Link sets out on his own. So, while he was in Termina, I'm sure it never says how many years passed. So, since one Gerudo boy is born every 100 years, While Link was in Termina, More than 100 years or more COULD'VE passed. So, that being, that could've Given Ganondorf enough time to mature and be the person he is in every Zelda game: A man of Evil. Now notice how the creator(s) said that it took place after OOT but BEFORE Wind Waker. That being, that could've given Ganondorf Enough time to figure out how to use his powers, and thus creating the Twilight Realm and all sorts of Evil. After that one of three things could've happened with Link:

#1: Link could've matured through time like he did in Orcarina of Time, but in doing so lost his memory. This could lead to him regaining it as he journey's through the game.

OR

#2: Link could've got trapped in a specific place or Time, thus leading to a NEW Link to have to fight ganon.

#3: Finally, Link could've been unaware of Ganon's evil or given up his job, and he and his wife coul've had a son, coisidentally named Link.

What do you guys think? Does my theory sound good?I think they should have a section for Zelda Theories like this one.

Posted

TP Link is not the same as OoT Link :huh:

Posted

....A point there..... :unsure: TP takes place several decades, perhaps 20 or 30 years, after the events of OoT.

Posted

i have heard that TP will be the last of the type of zelda games...

Posted

OHH HE TOARCED YOUR A** HE TOARCED IT im terribly sorry

Posted

lol sorry then BTW Canada's Thanksgiving comes before yours, so our already finished, in Canada, we have Thankgiving in October. I AM PROUD TO BE CANADAIAN!!!! :D

lol sorry then BTW Canada's Thanksgiving comes before yours, so our already finished, in Canada, we have Thankgiving in October. I AM PROUD TO BE CANADAIAN!!!! :D

Sorry, my bad, we're actually spelt "Canadians."