Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banner Contest!!

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Currently, Vio's and Oh Noes's banners are tied. If we don't get any more votes soon to break the tie, the ones who made the banners, that are tied, will both be winners. I know POT said the prize will be 10,000 rupees, but if we end up having two winners, I could each give the winners 5,000 rupees.
This is the only thing I can think of to do if the tie is not broken.

Posted

I figured that was the case... Well, I wish the best of luck to Noes and Vio! ^-^

Posted

I don't think we're going to get any more votes for the banner contest, so we're going to have two winners. The two winners I announce are Vio Milanor and Oh Noes'. Those were the two banners that were tied. Vio- you made two banners, and your second one was the one that was tied along with Oh Noes's.
Congratulations, guys! :D The prize money for the winner is 10,000 rupees, but since we have two winners, the rupees will be divided equally. I'll send the prize money to both of you soon! ^_^

Posted

Cool! Congrats, Noes. ^-^ I'm happy that we both won... Though, I probably would've given Noes the majority of the money had I won anyways. :3 Thank You, Twili Princess.

GASP, MY BANNER'S IN YOUR SIGNATURE, Whoo! :3