Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banner Contest!!

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, you're like me! XD Exept I sit around on the computer all day and eat stuff. Much more entertaining.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='152128' date='Jun 24 2008, 08:20 PM']Hey, you're like me! XD Exept I sit around on the computer all day and eat stuff. Much more entertaining.[/quote]
I'd probably do the same, but my dad's always on the computer with internet, and my parents kick me of the other ones and tell me to read a book or unload the dishwasher or some other lame-o thing. :cry:

At least I have cheese!!! :D

Posted

This is a topic for the banner of the Army Of Twilight, not cheese or sitting around or unloading the dishwasher or eating stuff. This is a topic held for and ONLY a banner for the Army of Twilight.

P.S. I am speaking strictly beacuse 1) I want to 2) I'm a co-leader and thought it might be fun 3) MY mind is preventing me to write the [i]slang[/i] way like "lol that awsomw!! :D"

That's is all.

P.S.S. Has anybody noticed the contest ends on Independence Day?

Posted

[quote name='(X)xMidnaxXXxLinkx(X)' post='152169' date='Jun 24 2008, 09:59 PM']This is a topic for the banner of the Army Of Twilight, not cheese or sitting around or unloading the dishwasher or eating stuff. This is a topic held for and ONLY a banner for the Army of Twilight.

P.S. I am speaking strictly beacuse 1) I want to 2) I'm a co-leader and thought it might be fun 3) MY mind is preventing me to write the [i]slang[/i] way like "lol that awsomw!! :D"

That's is all.

P.S.S. Has anybody noticed the contest ends on Independence Day?[/quote]
Yeah. Sorry about the mild spamming. :embarrassed:

Posted

[url="http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twilitbanneredited1ua3.png"][img]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7024/twilitbanneredited1ua3.th.png[/img][/url]

This is my last Banner. I wanted to make it look better than Oh Noes'... But I failed... Either way, It was worth a shot...

In response to an Earlier Comment "Way more Colorful" I decided to try to make it less Colorful... The Twilight Zone -cough- I mean... Realm is a rather Dark and (Bleak? Did I spell that right?) Place so... Yeah.

Done in Adobe Photoshop 7.0
And finished in Adobe Elements 5.0

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' post='153609' date='Jul 2 2008, 04:38 PM'][url="http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twilitbanneredited1ua3.png"][img]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/7024/twilitbanneredited1ua3.th.png[/img][/url]

This is my last Banner. I wanted to make it look better than Oh Noes'... But I failed... Either way, It was worth a shot...

In response to an Earlier Comment "Way more Colorful" I decided to try to make it less Colorful... The Twilight Zone -cough- I mean... Realm is a rather Dark and (Bleak? Did I spell that right?) Place so... Yeah.

Done in Adobe Photoshop 7.0
And finished in Adobe Elements 5.0[/quote]

I LOVE your new banner.

Posted

Yeah!

Posted

Thank You... :unsure:

Time For Cheese?

Posted

Okay, everyone, this contest officially ends today. The Army of Twilight will vote on whose banner we like the most, and we will decide on a winner soon.

Posted

... I wonder o.o When they'll announce the winners... It's been 9 days since the contest ended. .-.

Posted

I'll announce the winner here soon. All we've had are six or seven voters, including myself, in the polls on our Army forum, and all of the entries were tied until now. I was just waiting to see if we got any more voters, but I don't think we will. I'll announce the winner before the week ends.

EDIT: 3 more people voted on the army banner today, but we're tied again. I'm going to have to wait and see if any more will vote to try to break this tie.

Posted

That's good to know... I wish all of the contestants luck.

What are the results though? Whose tied?

Posted

Is it too late to make a late entry?
I enjoy making banners! :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='Lemo' post='156045' date='Jul 18 2008, 04:08 AM']Is it too late to make a late entry?
I enjoy making banners! :biggrin:[/quote]

I guess it wouldn't hurt to make a banner. I'd like to see what you come up with.

Posted

I wonder if that means... The date's extended?