Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

After School

15 posts in this topic

Posted

It dosent necessarily have to be after school but something you do seperate from school for fun like fencing,sports teams,band,graphic design courses

me im going to be learning soon hapkido if you guys dont know its a korean martial art its mostly for fun but hey maybe it will save my life one day so what do you guys do

Posted

I have Band, which I would have more fun in if we did more music than marching... <_<

I liked having band last year more... :P

Posted

This. My computer is my best friend.

Just kidding, though I do spend most of my time behind the screen.

Posted

chill with friends work on guitar/synthasizer. wish i had a band want to start one. but i only know guitarists. Need a singer and a drummar

Posted

Ride my bike,ride my dirtbike. Hang with my girlfreind play zelda

Posted

Every now and then, I will try again with this girl i like...seems she likes me....maybe knowing her a

bit more will help....I only met her two weeks ago... :unsure:

Posted

I usually have soccer practice. And TG, you should try and get to know the girl for like a month before making your move. That way you will feel more confident around her :D

Posted

Maybe you are right....guess for now, we will just be friends... :unsure:

Posted

i'm a drummer... <_<

but mostly video games and use the internet

Posted

Every now and then, I will try again with this girl i like...seems she likes me....maybe knowing her a

bit more will help....I only met her two weeks ago... :unsure:

Oh man, that's how I've felt!

But I've been too shy for TWO YEARS NOW!

Well, after school, I finish homework and blow off the rest of my day doing nothing.

Posted

I am a band geek. I play a flute. :unsure: I have a good voice. I sing @ my church alot and my pastors love my voice. LAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

Posted

I dont have school, but every week im playing either soccer or hockey or both with training once a week and a game once a week. I also have a jam with some friends usually once a week.

Posted

This. My computer is my best friend.

Just kidding, though I do spend most of my time behind the screen.

Yeah me too.

I play video games, design graphics, program games, and do stuff like that. I don't have any official after-school activities.

Posted

I swim, play hockey, go to work... My life is pretty boring. I spend far too much time on the computer, and atm I should be studying for exams :embarrassed:

Posted

I rarely study, and I still get a good grade on all my tests. I only study when I really don't understand something.

Also, it seems I like being friends with the girl I like. I guess it was just love at first sight or something... :unsure: Anyway, I still like being her friend, cause she is always friendly and stuff. :)