Banjo Kazooie 3

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

OMG. That is so awesome! :ohmygod:

Now i want a 360 even more! :cry:

Stupid microsoft! WHY DID YOU BUY RARE!!!! DX

I thought Nintendo owned Rare? O_o

I only ever saw Rare in Nintendo Consoles. NEVER any of the others.

Posted

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME FOR YEARS!!!

Posted

only for 360

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ...oh!

Posted

Well, it was. Actually I think that it was mutual but preferred Nintendo.

Anyway, Microsoft wanted to be A-holes so they bought the company and now Rare games will only be coming out on the 360.

Except Rare can still make handheld games for other consoles. So maybe a version of Banjo Kazooie 3 will be on DS. Alas it wouldn't be nearly as good, but still.

Posted (edited)

I remember this game! :D It gave me nightmares actually. XD But I love it all the same. Good thing Ill have a 360 by the end of the year.

When is this coming out?

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

I don't think there's a release date yet. . .

Posted

Aww. D: Ah well. Perhaps there will be more info released on it at E3.

Posted

dammint wanted this game loved Bk 1 and 2 but now i cant play this ugh >=[ stupid xbox 360 why u have to buy rare u cheap console ur just jelouse that the wii sold more than the ps3 and xbox 360. so xP to you cause i have a wii and the wii is way better. :P

Posted

Posted

Dude. THAT WAS AWESOME.

Y'know, it was that stupid witch that gave me nightmares. XD

Posted

So maybe a version of Banjo Kazooie 3 will be on DS. Alas it wouldn't be nearly as good, but still.

DS? That would be awesome! At least I could play it :embarrassed:

Banjo Kazooie is one of my favorites videogames, it's funny and really... funny :D I don't like the graphics, and I hate that is only going to be out for Xbox 360... I really hope it can be out for Nintendo DS.

Do you know what I love about these game? The exam in the end! I don't know why, but I really like that part.

Posted

Microsoft bought rare in the early gamecube era, Starfox Adventures was the last game they made for Nintendo and Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero were the first games they made for microsoft.

Rare were previously owned by Nintendo (they did a fair few games with Nintendo characters, such as DK64 and didy kong racing).

I remember this game! :D It gave me nightmares actually. XD But I love it all the same. Good thing Ill have a 360 by the end of the year.

When is this coming out?

Holiday 2008, i.e. Christmas-ish disregarding any delays. It's been in development for a fair while not (was nearly no news on it for about 2 years), although I don't know how rare are normally like with delays. I think they tend to be on time.

I'm not fussed about it being on the 360, I'm loving this because I have one. Be an instant buy when this comes out assuming it's even close to being as good as the others. wii60 ftw!

Still, it would've been interesting to see what stuff rare could've done with the wii (*has current annoyance with the wii, particularly graphics-wise because he has a new tv and REALLY needs a component cable because the wii looks rubbish atm*)

Posted

The wii's graphics are unfortunately way behind the competition. I didn't think that it would matter this much, since the gameplay kicks arse, but even Brawl (Probably the best looking game on the console) looks a whole generation behind a lot of PS3 and 360's average looking games.

Posted

Dangit. I couldn't even beat the first one. Wait there was a second one?