Banjo Kazooie 3

32 posts in this topic

Posted

yay, now i'm happy i have a Xbox360 besides for starwars games XD

Posted

I love Banjo Kazzoie! XD

Posted

In most cases, the best wii games look amazing, as long as you play it on the right tv and stuff to make comparison. I originally had a old tv I was playing both on and there wasn't much to pick between the higher class games like brawl and galaxy compared to the games on 360. Obviously they were both running on 480i then, but the tv was designed for it.

On the better tv, the wii looks worse now, but mostly because it's 480i as opposed to 480p, if I can get me a component cable, it will look a lot smoother and catch up again. The 360 is running at 720p. The actual rendered graphics in the better games are normally of a high standard, but it all depends on how lazy developers are, some wii games look diabolical.

I geuss it depends on your set-up, but reviewers have said that games like galaxy look better than a LOT of the 360 and ps3 games and they normally have the best set-ups for each.

Posted

In most cases, the best wii games look amazing, as long as you play it on the right tv and stuff to make comparison. I originally had a old tv I was playing both on and there wasn't much to pick between the higher class games like brawl and galaxy compared to the games on 360. Obviously they were both running on 480i then, but the tv was designed for it.

On the better tv, the wii looks worse now, but mostly because it's 480i as opposed to 480p, if I can get me a component cable, it will look a lot smoother and catch up again. The 360 is running at 720p. The actual rendered graphics in the better games are normally of a high standard, but it all depends on how lazy developers are, some wii games look diabolical.

I geuss it depends on your set-up, but reviewers have said that games like galaxy look better than a LOT of the 360 and ps3 games and they normally have the best set-ups for each.

Wow. I've been completely proven wrong then. Thanks Gingerlink. I feel better about the Wii now.

I just don't honestly think that Brawl or Galaxy's environments look better than the new Banjo Kazooie's.

Posted

no, but that's to be expected, Rare know what they're doing and they're not going to take shortcuts, so they're making the best of the hardware available, which is obviously a lot better in the 360.

I like how they've made banjo sytlised and quite blocky though.

Posted

Hmm...I've been waiting for this game since the N64 era after beating the second Banjo-Kazooie. :n64: If I ever get a 360, this will be the first game I buy for it... :) but I doubt that'll ever happen. *sigh* :bleh:

Posted

YEAH!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME IT"S THE FREAKIN BESTIS GOOD THING IMA HAVIN ME A 360 YAY Now i can buy it but anyway when i get my cap card maybe i can show you guys it n stuf

Posted

Banjo-Kazooie with customizable cars, planes, and helicopters AWSOME!!!

I'm gonna make a tank with a propeller on the back so it's superfast!

Posted

shame this is a 360 exclusive :(

Posted

i already knew that banjo kazooie is only on 360, but mr. patchy is back!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOO....

later

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

it took me forever to kill him!

Posted

i already knew that banjo kazooie is only on 360, but mr. patchy is back!?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O

OOO....

later

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

it took me forever to kill him!

Yeah I know what you mean I hate him too but it only took me like 3 trys and 30 minutes to get rid of him I adapt to stuff quick

Posted

So the first two are gonna be released with better graphics and extra content (including Stop n' Swop in all of its unseen glory) over Xbox Live.

I think I'm gonna have to get an Xbox.

Posted

It looks quite good, but I find myself... not caring.

It's just not the same game. I don't know about any of you, but I enjoyed Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie for the wacky characters, and for the power-ups that you got, such as Kazooie's attacks, the Wonderwing, and so forth. This whole vehicle thing just doesn't grab me at all, and while "Banjo Land" looks promising and charming, I think it's also indicative of the larger reality, which is that this game is not entirely what its older fans want.

Just from the title, "Nuts & Bolts", you can see that it's not of the same spirit. If they had called it Banjo-Threeie, they would've had me on that alone. And while I can see how it could be taken as a parody of the platforming games that have come out since Banjo 1 and 2... it still doesn't fly. The new style is great, and Spiral Mountain looks wonderful, but I just wish Kazooie's role hadn't been taken by a car, and that Mumbo hadn't been reduced to nothing but a glorified mechanic.

So that's my $0.02.

Posted

I got a 360. I'm actually sort of glad that I did. I still play my Wii just as much and there are so many more games (like this) that I can now watch the trailers for and go, "Wow, I can get that."

Posted

mwhehehehe

why, yes, this game is rather good :D