Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The red, blue, and green rings.

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons games, did you prefer to use the red ring, blue ring, or green ring?

In case you don't know or forgot:

The blue ring doubles defense.

The red ring doubles attack.

The green ring multiplies attack and defense by 1.5

Edited by Knuckle (see edit history)

Posted

RED!

Posted

I remember when I used to play both of those games every day, beating them over and over to get the next password to start the other game anew with more stuff and to get the item upgrades and new items. Both of the caves were extremely hard to complete. : ( But I remember I used the Level-3 Power Ring, even though I got so much taken out for it. :> Or the Level-1, there was another ring that did something, it helped me out when I beat Oracle of Ages with three hearts... maybe it halved the damage or something, had something to do with the Hearts.

Posted

I'm geussing this is similar to the 3 fairys on Phantom Hourglass and people would probabbly go for similar ones...

Posted

I went for the Blue ring. Nothing was more annoying than dieing on the last freaking boss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

The thing about the blue ring is you could wear the heart ring to regenerate any damage taken, which sounds like a better choice for people who want a durable Link.

Posted

The red ring, just because I'm stupid and reckless.

Posted

The red ring, just because I'm stupid and reckless.

And your name is Ganondorf. :P

To get these rings, did you have to link Ages to Oracle, or vice versa? I know how to get the Red ring, and that didn't require linking, so I'm guessing to get the blue ring is something similar to getting the red ring, and you get green by linking, or something, right?

Posted

Like-Like Ring! :joy:

Nah, really...I think I usually used the red ring.

Posted

To get these rings, did you have to link Ages to Oracle, or vice versa? I know how to get the Red ring, and that didn't require linking, so I'm guessing to get the blue ring is something similar to getting the red ring, and you get green by linking, or something, right?

In the games, you got the blue ring only on oracle of ages (you find the ring under a statue in the area where the eigth dungeon is), the red ring only in oracle of seasons, and the green ring in both games (random ring found in a gasha tree nut). From there, you use the ring secret and trading to get them.

Alternatively, you can use a password generator to get all the rings in the game. I don't have a link though, so you have to look around for one.

EDIT:I found the link to the password generator here

Posted

Ah... Well I got Oracle of Ages now... Fun stuff. Linked game ftw.

Posted

I like the green ring cuz it gives a little of everything :D

Posted

RED!!!!!

Posted

MOBLIN!

Okay, fine, Green...

Posted

Blue ring having my damaged recived cut in half sounds more helpful to me but thats just me.